OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP12 1/6 Scale Raider Jones figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product Specs:

Product Name:Raider Jones

Product Number:PT-sp12

Scale:1/6

List:

Head Sculpture *2

Articulated Body *1

Interchangeable Hands *6

Pistol *1

Notebook *1

Leather Whip *1

Bag *1

Holster *1

Diorama Stand *1

Clothes:

Hat *2

Leather Jacket *1

Shirt *1

Pants *1

Belt *1

Shoes *2

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP12 1/6 Scale Raider Jones figure Ffbb1010
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP12 1/6 Scale Raider Jones figure 29f80110
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP12 1/6 Scale Raider Jones figure C947dc10
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP12 1/6 Scale Raider Jones figure 8073f810
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP12 1/6 Scale Raider Jones figure 8fd14f10
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP12 1/6 Scale Raider Jones figure Aae7e410
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP12 1/6 Scale Raider Jones figure D3093c10
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP12 1/6 Scale Raider Jones figure Ecb76d10

#newproduct #PresentToys #RaiderJones #male #movie-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty basic as a set, but the clothing and accessories look good. Two hats? I only noticed because I was checking to see if the hat is removable (it doesn't actually say so, but I suppose it means that it is). And two heads? Where? If there are indeed two (and removable) hats and interchangeable heads, it is odd that they didn't highlight this in the promotional images. Also, that they didn't show a larger, clearer image of the head. Harrison Ford is notoriously difficult to portray with a great degree of accuracy, so this might be important to the collector, however eager he/she might be to get their hands on this character (I assume the older Sideshow and HT sets are now impossibly rare and expensive). What I can see is not quite a slam dunk, and some of the details seem suspect.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The extra head looks like a smiling head sculpt, but it is slightly blurred in the final image. You are right that it isn’t exactly a spot on likeness, but I don’t have a Jones, and as you said — the HT ones are ridiculously expensive. At a reasonable price, I might be tempted to get this.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP12 1/6 Scale Raider Jones figure C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
KGhobby has it for like 100 Euro (plus shipping)

so definately reasonable for a basic figure to kitbash. But i guess you want to change the head in the end.

Hat looks nice, but other outfit a bit basic.

csyeung

csyeung
Present toys seems to be pumping out a lot of figures. I believe it is two sculpts I saw on a fb page, one is with a smirk. The shirt looks a bit big to me, although that can just be the body they used. Good for those that want an indy without paying outrageous prices. There was a big discussion that it's a recasted sculpt from a customizer but I am unfamiliar with their work.

blackpool

blackpool
It's actually a decent copy of the hot toys release from a decade ago, exactly the same details and components, pretty obvious, but definitely very attractive seeing the scalper's prices for the old HT one (tho the PERS eyes were damn cool on a very underrated headsculpt)

About the likeness it seems they got inspired by the HT han solo figures, that smirk comes from the Han in stormtrooper disguise. (that makes the offering even more attractive, no critic in those observations)

Only let down could be some extra accessories like the gold sculpture he scavenges at the beginning of the movie, or a wooden crate (as the one used to transport the lost ark)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I still hope to see some close-up shots of the head(s) and that they indeed have removable hat(s). Smile That said, I agree, it is a very viable basic alternative to what is impossible or impossibly unaffordable to find.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
For those interested, there seems to be a re-run of this figure. It's currently up for preorder at OSK.
Reviews of the released figure were actually pretty solid, with the real leather jacket being the highlight of the set.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yep. I POd one. It looks pretty good from the pics I’ve seen of in-hand images. The ones that looked really good were without the jacket, sleeves rolled up, and they were using that new WorldBox body with the replaceable forearms with the seamless wrists. Looked really great.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP12 1/6 Scale Raider Jones figure C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum