OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: 1/6 European and beautiful star head sculpt costume set-WK89024ABCD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product Numbers: WK-89024ABCD Product Numbers: WK-89024ABCD
Official image display with body: POP European and American white, middle chest, plastic body
Product configuration:
Type A (excluding body)
1. Exquisite head sculpture (blonde) 1. Exquisite head sculpture (blonde)
2. Jacket 2. Jacket
3. T-shirt 3. T-shirt
4. Shorts 4. Shorts
5. Handmade cloth shoes 5. Handmade cloth shoes
6. Baseball Bat

Type B (excluding body)
1. Exquisite head sculpture (brown hair) 1. Exquisite head sculpture (brown hair)
2. Jacket 2. Jacket
3. T-shirt 3. T-shirt
4. Shorts 4. Shorts
5. Handmade cloth shoes 5. Handmade cloth shoes
6. Baseball Bat

Type C (without head sculpture body) Type C (without head sculpture body)
1. Jacket
2. T-shirt 2. T-shirt
3. Shorts 3. Shorts
4. Handmade cloth shoes 4. Handmade cloth shoes
5. Baseball Bat

Model D exquisite head sculpture (blonde) Model D exquisite head sculpture (blonde)

Type E exquisite head sculpture (brown hair) Type E exquisite head sculpture (brown hair)

female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: 1/6 European and beautiful star head sculpt costume set-WK89024ABCD 8408cf10
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: 1/6 European and beautiful star head sculpt costume set-WK89024ABCD 54e48e10
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: 1/6 European and beautiful star head sculpt costume set-WK89024ABCD Dc5d1a10
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: 1/6 European and beautiful star head sculpt costume set-WK89024ABCD 52e49810
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: 1/6 European and beautiful star head sculpt costume set-WK89024ABCD 635f1710
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: 1/6 European and beautiful star head sculpt costume set-WK89024ABCD A19c1710
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: 1/6 European and beautiful star head sculpt costume set-WK89024ABCD 07b30710
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: 1/6 European and beautiful star head sculpt costume set-WK89024ABCD 688bc110
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: 1/6 European and beautiful star head sculpt costume set-WK89024ABCD 9e2ccf10
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: 1/6 European and beautiful star head sculpt costume set-WK89024ABCD 0e405310
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: 1/6 European and beautiful star head sculpt costume set-WK89024ABCD 605eb610
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: 1/6 European and beautiful star head sculpt costume set-WK89024ABCD 6626e810
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: 1/6 European and beautiful star head sculpt costume set-WK89024ABCD 3aebe910
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: 1/6 European and beautiful star head sculpt costume set-WK89024ABCD Df727a10
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: 1/6 European and beautiful star head sculpt costume set-WK89024ABCD 37b75010
female - NEW PRODUCT: WOLFKING: 1/6 European and beautiful star head sculpt costume set-WK89024ABCD 5eeab110

#newproduct #WolfKing #European #female #headsculpt #clothing #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These look pretty good -- especially compared to the sort of female headsculpts we have seen from Wolfking before (if memory serves). Though they do seem to have a type...

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:These look pretty good -- especially compared to the sort of female headsculpts we have seen from Wolfking before (if memory serves). Though they do seem to have a type...
The sexy pirates... Laughing
I totally appreciate the the wide lips, the deep set eyes...

I like both of them, though the blonde hair seems finer than the brown, which may be due to the highlighting (which I also don't like), but I don't think so.
I'd like to get the brown haired one without highlights and with fine hair please. Thanks.

I guess I'll wait for in hand pictures before I decide to buy yet another sculpt that will sit in a display box most of the time... Rolling Eyes

brazybear

brazybear
Pretty sure this is Avril Lavigne. Might also be Sarah Michelle Gellar.

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I quite like this, actually. I've got one of the sexy pirates (don't laugh!) and it's pretty faithful to its promo pics, so I hold out some hope this is accurate. Sadly I've got two of the last batch of Lavigne sculpts (from JX Toys?) and the blonde with streak here is very similar to one of those.

Really like the outfit/accessories though, not the usual ridiculous 'sexy' outfit. I'll probably go for some kind of combo.

Cisco Von Drackenn

Cisco Von Drackenn
Excuse me for bringing this back from the dead, but did anyone buy this sculpture?
how about in hand?

I'm intrigued to know what skin color its and the size of the head.
I see a slight resemblance to Sarah Michelle Gellar and would like to use her for a Buffy custom with the s24a or s25b body depending on what skin tone she is and not a big head, LOL.

Does any of you have this head that can give me your opinion? cheers guys

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum