OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS 18XG14 Ada Dress 1/6 Clothes Set (2 colors)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Packing list:

1 * Dress
1 * Pair of high heels
1 * Arm band
1 * Chocking
1 * Leg holster

Note: Head sculpt and body are not included in the product.
Note:
1. The head sculpt and the body is not included.
2. Body shown in the photos is Phicen brand skintone Suntan.
3. Head sculpt in the photos is YMTOYS Al.
4. The bracelet is not included.

Videogame - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS 18XG14 Ada Dress 1/6 Clothes Set (2 colors) 10_0e310
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS 18XG14 Ada Dress 1/6 Clothes Set (2 colors) 10_1f010
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS 18XG14 Ada Dress 1/6 Clothes Set (2 colors) 10_5ec10
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS 18XG14 Ada Dress 1/6 Clothes Set (2 colors) 10_51d10
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS 18XG14 Ada Dress 1/6 Clothes Set (2 colors) 10_80a10
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS 18XG14 Ada Dress 1/6 Clothes Set (2 colors) 10_54011
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS 18XG14 Ada Dress 1/6 Clothes Set (2 colors) 10_b9810
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS 18XG14 Ada Dress 1/6 Clothes Set (2 colors) 10_ebf10
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS 18XG14 Ada Dress 1/6 Clothes Set (2 colors) 10_f9610
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS 18XG14 Ada Dress 1/6 Clothes Set (2 colors) 10_ffb10

#newproduct #female #clothes #Ada #ResidentEvil #videogame

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Should we coin a new term... stain bait? Although I do hope they don't stain the body, black and red are among the usual suspects. And the pleather choker ("chocking") might be especially prone to it. Somewhat more realistic looking outfit than many of its type, and certainly a striking look.

dadrab

dadrab
While a striking dress, there ain't much subtle about holster and gun.

dadrab

dadrab
DeltaForceChung wrote:
dadrab wrote:While a striking dress, there ain't much subtle about holster and gun.

--

If only 1:1 women dressing like that will arm themselves with a holster and gun like Ada.

Of course, I'm being absurdist.  Or am I?

Depends, of course, on your perspective. While I would not want to see a woman in such a dress "packing heat" in this fashion (takes away from the vision overall), most of the folks I know would think twice about confronting them in a dark alley...and, that ain't a bad thing.

I am all about self defense, but a piece in a handbag should come in just as handy should the need arise.

On the other hand, these are toys, so what the hell?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum