OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra: 1/6 Scale The Fiend (Standard & Deluxe Version)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Toysera PE007B 1/6 Scale The Fiend Standard Version

(Normal Version)

Highly detailed Helmet Head sculpt
1/6 Scale figure body
Hands x 6 piece

Costume:
Flexible metallic colour Armor suit

Other accessories:
Grenade X2
Figure Stand

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra: 1/6 Scale The Fiend (Standard & Deluxe Version) 17391910
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra: 1/6 Scale The Fiend (Standard & Deluxe Version) 17392410
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra: 1/6 Scale The Fiend (Standard & Deluxe Version) 17392811

Toysera PE007A 1/6 Scale The Fiend Deluxe Version

(Deluxe Version)

Highly detailed Helmet Head sculpt
1/6 Scale figure body
Hands x 6 piece

Costume:
Flexible metallic colour Armor suit

Other accessories:
Grenade X2
Figure Stand

Hoverboard

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra: 1/6 Scale The Fiend (Standard & Deluxe Version) 17391810
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra: 1/6 Scale The Fiend (Standard & Deluxe Version) 17392010
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra: 1/6 Scale The Fiend (Standard & Deluxe Version) 17392011
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra: 1/6 Scale The Fiend (Standard & Deluxe Version) 17392210
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra: 1/6 Scale The Fiend (Standard & Deluxe Version) 17392310
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra: 1/6 Scale The Fiend (Standard & Deluxe Version) 17392510
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra: 1/6 Scale The Fiend (Standard & Deluxe Version) 17392613
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra: 1/6 Scale The Fiend (Standard & Deluxe Version) 19121811
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra: 1/6 Scale The Fiend (Standard & Deluxe Version) 19121810
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra: 1/6 Scale The Fiend (Standard & Deluxe Version) 19121910
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra: 1/6 Scale The Fiend (Standard & Deluxe Version) 17392710

#newproduct #ToysEra #TheFiend #movie-based #Spider #comicbook

shazzdan

shazzdan
When I read the heading, I didn't expect to see Gobby. Looks pretty good.

Diana

Diana
This looks great!!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It does look pretty great. Of course, would have been even greater with an unmasked head sculpt added. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:It does look pretty great. Of course, would have been even greater with an unmasked head sculpt added. Smile

I’m with you. We need a decent Willem Defoe.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra: 1/6 Scale The Fiend (Standard & Deluxe Version) C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
A new run of this is being offered on Giantoy (others may follow).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: ToysEra: 1/6 Scale The Fiend (Standard & Deluxe Version) C8485110

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
This looks nothing like Bray Wyatt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum