OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Lucius Prisoner Edition (SA0040)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
He was the right hand of He Who Must Not be Named but fell into disgrace after being captured and sent to Azkaban prison after after the events in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The latest 1:6 scale collectible figure in the Star Ace Harry Potter line is Lucius as a prisoner in Azkaban. This movie-accurate collectible figure features realistic hair and an authentic likeness of Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy as seen in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. His prisoner placard, shackles, neck brace and Arm sling, as well as his snake-head wand/cane are included.

Product Code SA0040
Product Name Lucius (Prisoner Edition) Lucius Malfoy (Prisoner)
Ratio 1/6 (about 30 cm in height)
Series My favorite movie series

1/6 Lucius (Prisoners Edition) Activity figures include:
- 1/6 movable body, height about 30 cm
- A movable body with multiple joints
- Actuality is very high, and the character's role in the movie "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" is achieved
- A Lucius head eagle with detailed facial expressions and delicate skin lines

1. Accessories:
. 3 only replaceable palms, including:
- 1 pair of natural hand palms
- 1 hand palm with magic wand

2. Clothing:
- 1 prisoner shirt
- 1 prisoner trousers
- 1 neck stabilizer
- 1 hand bandage
- 1 pair of black prisoner shoes

3. Other accessories:
- 1 handcuffs
- 1 Lucius magic wand
- 1 prisoner tag
- 1 pair of black leather shoes

4. Puppet stand connecting platform

Sale Date: Season 4 of 2018

** The final product may differ slightly from the prototype.
** All information is subject to change without notice.

TM &(c)Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Harry Potter Publishing Rights @ JKR.
(s18)
(c)2018 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

harrypotter - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Lucius Prisoner Edition (SA0040) 16511210
harrypotter - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Lucius Prisoner Edition (SA0040) 16511510
harrypotter - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Lucius Prisoner Edition (SA0040) 16511710
harrypotter - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Lucius Prisoner Edition (SA0040) 16511910
harrypotter - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Lucius Prisoner Edition (SA0040) 16512510
harrypotter - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Lucius Prisoner Edition (SA0040) 16512710
harrypotter - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Lucius Prisoner Edition (SA0040) 16512711

#newproduct #HarryPotter #movie #LuciusMalfoy #Prisoner #fantasy #male #StarAce #JasonIsaacs

blackpool

blackpool
The likeness is not crazy and the price will be high as usual with star ace but I have to bow to their work on doing a line up from A to Z. It's very cool!
Lucky me I'm not enough a fan of Harry Potter, but my gf might start collecting with these, it's been a while she's looking at them all (lucky me the recent fail on Ron's headsculpt made her wait and see lol)

Ephiane

Ephiane
Wow !!! Great Work on this Charakter ! Especially the closer look to the Headsculpt, Excellent

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think he looks pretty good, too. But like blackpool, I can easily stay away from all things Harry Potter.

MarkEl

I like the rooted hair sculpt, but it's too tied to the character for general use. The accessories could be easy enough to use for a generic prisoner.

blackpool

blackpool
I had a chance to see some of them in a comic/prop/toys store in Paris, teenager Harry and Hermione were there with mad eye sirius and Hagrid (which is a beast in size) and they were looking veeeeery good in term of details and quality

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think someone like Ephiane could find a very good use for the head and the hair, perhaps as some sort of elven king or something. But maybe not being a big Harry Potter fan allows me to see this as something other than what it is intended to portray.
Good to hear that they achieved a nice quality for these. The hair on Newt Scamander was a bit sloppy, although the rest of the sculpt was great. Their Leonidas and Themistokles were quite good (although they went with a silly overly emotive expression on the latter), but their Gorgo and Artemisia were disappointing.

blackpool

blackpool
Gotta admit female characters are not their bigesst asset lmao... Their Hermione is very good as a child version, a bit less as a teenager...

Totally agreed GF, I'd love to see Ephiane create some heroic fantasy characters from these would be veeeeery interesting and cool, Hagrid has such a unique body, Dumbledore and a few others could turn into cool wizards n warriors, and as you pointed Malfoy would make a great elven or sorcerer (a bit like legolas's father in the Hobbit)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad you agree, blackpool. As for female characters, I wonder if this has something to do with it: I distinctly recall reading somewhere (in promotional materials?) that the Caucasian female is the hardest to create realistically for (these?) sculptors. It certainly seems to be confirmed by the evidence (consider the head sculpts put out by Phicen until recently).

blackpool

blackpool
Agreed wasn't the best phrasing lol, was more I concurr (concur?) Sorry for my english sometimes Laughing

And yep it seems that caucasian female is the hardest to portray, I remember the huuuuge difference with caucasian headsculpts when Phicen released their halle berry. Hot toys stays undefeated on that part of the collecting, they manage to work around caucasian actresses better than other brands, their scarlett johansson, anne hattaway, liz Olsen, and recently margot robbie are my grails personally

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Blackpool -- I don't recall a problem with your phrasing. But anyway, agree again -- for all that many hate them (I suspect mostly because of their prices), HT has been very good at realistic head sculpts (female or male) for a long time now. It wasn't always so. Some of their early offerings were more toy-like (even with male heads, like Ivan Drago, for example), and I have a fairly old HT female base body that came with a blonde head that confirms the "difficulties" pattern. But those days are far behind them. Their Pepper Potts was pretty good too.

blackpool

blackpool
Totally forgot their Pepper Potts, she's one of my favorite female figures from them, I really like the body design on that one, the ankle detail to switch barefeet with shoes, and that headsculpt was gorgeous, a bit serious, but gorgeous!!!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
It doesn't look half bad, but, production figures have been really inconsistent. Definitely worth holding off till it comes out.

CHEERS!

shazzdan

shazzdan
Doesn't look like Jason Isaacs to me. Just looks like an old dude in a Victorian prison.

dadrab

dadrab
shazzdan wrote:Doesn't look like Jason Isaacs to me. Just looks like an old dude in a Victorian prison.

I tend to agree, but there's a lot more of Jason Issacs here than in their previous Malfoy release. Not really sure what they did different, but it's for the better.

harrypotter - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Lucius Prisoner Edition (SA0040) 124 harrypotter - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Lucius Prisoner Edition (SA0040) 16511510

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum