OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Jaime Lannister (Season 7)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The highly-detailed 1/6 scale Jaime Lannister collectible figure features an authentic likeness to the character’s appearance in the Season 7 of the hit HBO television series Game of Thrones.

1/6th scale Game of Thrones Jaime Lannister collectible details:
Highly-accurate likeness to the character as portrayed in the television series

TM & © 2020 Home Box Office, Inc.

* The estimated shipping date: 3rd Quarter 2021
* Shipping rates depend on the product weight/size and shipping locations.
* Duties, taxes and any other charges related to customs clearance are not included in the price.
* All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
* Orders are not transferable to third parties.
* Final product may vary from prototype images

* THIS IS NOT A TOY, 15 YEARS+
CONTAINS SMALL PARTS, CHOKING HAZARD!

DESCRIPTION
~12.375″ (31.5cm) tall
Fully-articulated figure
Realistic head sculpt.
Tailored clothing with finely detailed textures and weathering
full body armour
Belt
Pants
One pair of boots
Exchangeable hands:
– One pair of relaxed hands
– One left fist
– One left holding hand
Accessories:
Leather Gambeson
Cuirass with Gorget
Cape
Pouldrons
Couters
Sword with Sheath
Materials used: ABS, PVC, POM (costume uses fabric)
Packaging size: ~ (W160 x H360 x D110)mm (1.1kg)

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Jaime Lannister (Season 7) Got_ja10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Jaime Lannister (Season 7) Got_ja12
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Jaime Lannister (Season 7) Got_ja11
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Jaime Lannister (Season 7) Got_ja13
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Jaime Lannister (Season 7) Got_ja14
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Jaime Lannister (Season 7) Got_ja15
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Jaime Lannister (Season 7) Got_ja16
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Jaime Lannister (Season 7) Got_ja18
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Jaime Lannister (Season 7) Got_ja17
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Jaime Lannister (Season 7) Got_ja19
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Jaime Lannister (Season 7) Got_ja20
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Jaime Lannister (Season 7) Got_ja21
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Jaime Lannister (Season 7) Got_ja22

#newproduct #Threezero #JamieLannister #GameofThrones #HBO #CableTV #male #Fantasy #Season7

Valiarde

Valiarde
I need this armor

Also like the head too

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Now this is the first GoT figure that really made me wanna buy it. I loved this armour's design, the details and colours.
I also dug the HS, it seems neat and has a good resemblance to the actor.

blackpool

blackpool
Damned, I'm gonna need this one!!!!

shazzdan

shazzdan
The HS looks good in profile but not so much front on. I like everything else about it. Would be good to see the final product before committing to buying it.

The metal hand is his right one, but it only seems to include swappable left hands. Wouldn't it make sense to be able to swap out the metal hand for a regular one?

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
shazzdan wrote:The HS looks good in profile but not so much front on. I like everything else about it. Would be good to see the final product before committing to buying it.

The metal hand is his right one, but it only seems to include swappable left hands. Wouldn't it make sense to be able to swap out the metal hand for a regular one?

Well, this is Season 7 Jaime Lannister. and he lost the hand in Season 3; and never wore this armor before losing his hand AFAIK.  So from an accuracy point of view there can be no regular right hand.  But sure, it wouldn't have hurt for them to maybe throw one into box for customizers maybe making a different character.  I do not recall whether this was a multiple Queensguard armor, or something unique to Jaime.

ThreeZero's first Jaime Lannister (in the Kingsguard Armor) had more options because you could have both the armored or unarmored look; and they were different enough that adding the present one you could have 3 nicely differentiated Jaime Lannisters.  This sculpt is good but I preferred the first.  I think Shazzdan is right that the profile is better than front on.

blackpool

blackpool
From what I remember it’s the Lannister family armor, Tywin wears it during the war against Robb Stark, Tyrion gets to wear a variant in one of the battles (was it in river run or something like that) and Podrik also wears it without the shoulder pads though... With a spare right gloved hand, the very specific Lannister helmet would have been ideal, buy as you pointed out none of these features actually relate to Jaime.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool set. Perfect or not, I think it is one of their better likenesses. I will have to look at the first one again (I have it... somewhere), but somehow this one seems more accurate or more realistic to me. I don't know whether I will end up getting it (I'm not a completist where GOT is concerned), but I'm impressed.

rui

GubernatorFan wrote:Very cool set. Perfect or not, I think it is one of their better likenesses.
Yep, likeness on this is better than the new Arya. There's just something weird about the hair to me, though.

Sadly, space and funds are limited so can't really start collecting another fandom.

csyeung

csyeung
This one really looks well done. I would have jumped on this if they put it out a couple years ago, but my interest in the series has waned ever since the finale heh.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
blackpool wrote:From what I remember it’s the Lannister family armor, Tywin wears it during the war against Robb Stark, Tyrion gets to wear a variant in one of the battles (was it in river run or something like that) and Podrik also wears it without the shoulder pads though... With a spare right gloved hand, the very specific Lannister helmet would have been ideal, buy as you pointed out none of these features actually relate to Jaime.

Well identified -- my compliments.  Using "Riverrun" my googling was more successful.  I did remember that the white/gold Kingsguard armor Jaime wore (and first ThreeZero Jaime wore) was changed to a black armor under Cersei (Queensguard), but you are right, this isn't that one.  I guess it is specifically a Lannister battle armor so maybe they will do a third Tyrion wearing it -- no reuse of parts discount though.

csyeung wrote:This one really looks well done. I would have jumped on this if they put it out a couple years ago, but my interest in the series has waned ever since the finale heh.

The quality of these has varied from mid to excellent but I don't know how much longer the line will attract, though some central characters are still missing.  HY Toys gave us a Davos sculpt, and I think there may be an unlicensed Melisandre out there.  No Sansa afaik.

I agree about the waning interest post-finale.  The other drawback to these figures is that GoT has such a range of place and time that you can't put most of these figures together -- they will inevitably have the wrong outfit, or the wrong haircut, scars or lack of scars to be shown meeting each other.  No problem if you just want a gallery of statues to represent the characters, but a pain in the a if you want to diorama any actual scene.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote: No problem if you just want a gallery... to represent the characters...

You just described my Avengers collection (and I am by no means a completists, either). Very few of mine are from the same movie.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Jaime Lannister (Season 7) C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:

The quality of these has varied from mid to excellent but I don't know how much longer the line will attract, though some central characters are still missing.  HY Toys gave us a Davos sculpt, and I think there may be an unlicensed Melisandre out there.  No Sansa afaik.

I agree about the waning interest post-finale.  The other drawback to these figures is that GoT has such a range of place and time that you can't put most of these figures together -- they will inevitably have the wrong outfit, or the wrong haircut, scars or lack of scars to be shown meeting each other.  No problem if you just want a gallery of statues to represent the characters, but a pain in the a if you want to diorama any actual scene.

i agree, I'm pretty satisfied with this duo to represent my GOT collection at this point. I think the only addition i would add would be Missandei to go with these two as they were usually shown together.

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Game of Thrones – 1/6 Jaime Lannister (Season 7) Dsc00810

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2011 wrote:
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote: No problem if you just want a gallery... to represent the characters...

You just described my Avengers collection (and I am by no means a completists, either). Very few of mine are from the same movie.

Mine is exactly the same. It doesn't bother me though because, although I love the MCU, I still basically think of the MCU Avengers as approximations of the "real" comic book originals. It wouldn't bother me in the slightest to have eg an Endgame Black Widow with an Iron Man II IM, but for some reason it would seem more "off" to have some Season 1 GoT character version with another from Season 7. I actually can't explain why that difference exists, but it is a feeling.

rui

Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:

Mine is exactly the same.  It doesn't bother me though because, although I love the MCU, I still basically think of the MCU Avengers as approximations of the "real" comic book originals.  It wouldn't bother me in the slightest to have eg an Endgame Black Widow with an Iron Man II IM, but for some reason it would seem more "off" to have some Season 1 GoT character version with another from Season 7.  I actually can't explain why that difference exists, but it is a feeling.
I love the long hair look but the Iron Man 2 Black Widow is too tall (MCU-wise) so it would actually feel off to me.

For me, the suits look similar enough that I don't need them to be from the same movie but there are certain versions that would feel off as a character representation (e.g. blond Black Widow, White Widow suit, Ronin, Nomad Cap, non-Red+Gold Iron Man, short hair Thor, Fat Thor, Gladiator Hulk, Endgame Hulk).

Having a mish-mash of GoT action figures would give me a similar off feeling. I'd be fine with a mix of seasons 1-5 or a mix of seasons 6-8 but crossing over between those two would feel weird to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum