OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Packing List:
The Collectible Figurine special features:
-Detailed Head sculpts with mask and two(2) intrchangeable lower part of faces capturing facial expressions,
each piece of head sculpt is specially hand painted
-Body with over 30points of articulations
-Approximately 30CM tall
-Six (6)pieces of interchangeable palms including:
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of relaxed palms
-One(1)pair of holding stick

Costumeļ¼š

-One(1)The Blind Vigilante suit include armor
-One(1)pair of black boots

Accessories
-One(2) stick
-One(1)figure stand

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure 12353610
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure 12365210
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure 12379210
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure 12379510
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure 12382110
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure 12391810
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure 12392810
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure 12395910
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure 12426610
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure 12351610

#newproduct #SooSooToys #BlindVigilante #male #PayTV #comicbook

Diana

Diana
Uh oh... I managed to resist first time around. Not sure I will this time.
This just so happens to be my favorite super hero. He got me into comics in 200...3? Bendis/Maleev run. Just fantastic.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool set. SooSoo Toys is pretty good at filling gaps and providing quality at a somewhat lower costs, and this seems to be no exception.

Diana

Diana
Has anybody gotten any of the other versions and tried a TBL body swap?
Or how is the body? Stability in standing without help?
Thank you! I love you

Ovy

Ovy
AerynDiana wrote:Has anybody gotten any of the other versions and tried a TBL body swap?
Thank you! I love you

I think Actionfiguremovies2 swapped one version to a tbleague, in one of his numerous threads.

And blackpool did a lot of realistic moody beautifully lighted photos, but with the base body I think.

E: found ot, he used the jiaou body as the tbleaiges did not work that well:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3117-devil-of-hell-s-kitchen-modified-by-afm

Diana

Diana
Ovy wrote:
AerynDiana wrote:Has anybody gotten any of the other versions and tried a TBL body swap?
Thank you! I love you

I think Actionfiguremovies2 swapped one version to a tbleague, in one of his numerous threads.

And blackpool did a lot of realistic moody beautifully lighted photos, but with the base body I think.

E: found ot, he used the jiaou body as the tbleaiges did not work that well:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3117-devil-of-hell-s-kitchen-modified-by-afm
Thank you very much! I'll check it out! Very Happy

csyeung

csyeung
This one is tempting, esp with the lower price point.

Diana

Diana
Glad I POed it, cause it's already sold out on Giantoy.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I noticed it was sold out on Giantoy the day I posted this — that’s crazy!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure C8485110

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:I noticed it was sold out on Giantoy the day I posted this — that’s crazy!
Oh really? I didn't realise I caved that fast...

rui

AerynDiana wrote:Uh oh... I managed to resist first time around. Not sure I will this time.
This just so happens to be my favorite super hero. He got me into comics in 200...3? Bendis/Maleev run. Just fantastic.
The Bendis/Maleev run was great. I even enjoyed Bendis' What If? story Daredevil: End of Days.

Glad I got my PO in as well (just a day before this thread was posted). When I noticed the preorders sold out on KGHobby, I immediately went to Giantoy to order.

brassco

brassco
I am starting to imagine all the names Soosootoys can come up with:

Superman = Cape Vigilante
Wonderwoman = Amazon Vigilante
Aquaman = Marine Vigilante
Batman = Vampire Vigilante
Flash = Speed Vigilante
Cyborg = Android Vigilante

rui

brassco wrote:I am starting to imagine all the names Soosootoys can come up with:

Superman = Cape Vigilante
Wonderwoman = Amazon Vigilante
Aquaman = Marine Vigilante
Batman = Vampire Vigilante
Flash = Speed Vigilante
Cyborg = Android Vigilante

Nah. Superboy was Boy of Steel and they also had a Dark Speedster. Katana was Lady Samurai and Iron Fist was Iron Warrior.

But yeah, it's funny to see all the names they come up for these unlicensed products.

blackpool

blackpool
AerynDiana wrote:Uh oh... I managed to resist first time around. Not sure I will this time.

Same here, I'm a big fan of that character and I loved how they went with the "man without fear" outfit from Miller/Romita Jr album (But the Bendis/Maleev run is a masterpiece as well, Maleev's art is phenomenal, and Bendis is perfect to tialor DD's stories)

I'm surely gonna grab this one a s a custom base for the "man without fear" original look

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure DpfHemKU4AES22P

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure 67209612_2298038233598119_6636967964136439808_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=FNX3GlmNYD0AX86W2l7&_nc_ht=scontent-cdg2-1

Thank you! I love you

If you're talking about the "lawyer" version from sosotoys, the underlying body is decent, quite heavy and sturdy except the ankles that might need some taping or blue tac in the socket if you plan to leave him for a while standing on his own. Important detail is it comes with an "attached neck" headsculpt that has quite a unique connector compared to the standard half ball we know this one was smartly designed by sosotoys to allow a headswap with the hot toys Daredevil figure)

csyeung

csyeung
I know some preordered this figure, but I think you should doublecheck your preorders. From several groups I heard that Disney/marvel is cracking down on third parties. Soosootoys pages are off all social media atm.

Diana

Diana
blackpool wrote:Same here, I'm a big fan of that character and I loved how they went with the "man without fear" outfit from Miller/Romita Jr album (But the Bendis/Maleev run is a masterpiece as well, Maleev's art is phenomenal, and Bendis is perfect to tialor DD's stories)

I'm surely gonna grab this one a s a custom base for the "man without fear" original look

[images]

If you're talking about the "lawyer" version from sosotoys, the underlying body is decent, quite heavy and sturdy except the ankles that might need some taping or blue tac in the socket if you plan to leave him for a while standing on his own. Important detail is it comes with an "attached neck" headsculpt that has quite a unique connector compared to the standard half ball we know this one was smartly designed by sosotoys to allow a headswap with the hot toys Daredevil figure)

How did I miss this wonderful reply?! Thank you for the tips! And were you ever on the Bendis Board back then? That would be funny. I was actually such a huge fan of Maleev's work that I ran a website maleev.net back in the day.

csyeung wrote:I know some preordered this figure, but I think you should doublecheck your preorders. From several groups I heard that Disney/marvel is cracking down on third parties. Soosootoys pages are off all social media atm.
Uh oh... thank you for the heads up. I really hope this guy will survive. He's a fighter. Wink

Diana

Diana
I just got billed for this. Surprised bounce

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
This is great, Diana. So there's a nice chance that the Butcher figure will also come out. Welp, off I go to PO it. Very Happy

Diana

Diana
FreakinLobster wrote:This is great, Diana. So there's a nice chance that the Butcher figure will also come out. Welp, off I go to PO it. Very Happy
NICE! You do that. For some reason I never doubted that that would get a release. Probably because it's not Marvel and it got announced after the temporary drama. ^^

glitch

glitch
Anyone else hear they only made 300 of these? Just wondering if that's true, did SooSoo actually say that themselves? 300 sure doesn't seem like very many figures. And it has a Limited Edition sticker on the box. Surprised this guy isn't sold out everywhere already.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum