OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley.

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:31 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Deep underneath BAM HQ there is an extensive expanse of underground passageways which was found when the troops were digging out pits for communication lines. These caves eventually lead to an underworld paradise! All sorts of dangers lay down there, and there is still so much to be mapped. No one knows exactly how big the valley is, or who made it? are still a mystery, but one Commanders Rivers eventually wants to get to the bottom of... Until then, the Valley is classified TOP SECRET.

So a few opening shots of Zona and Scarlett or Delta Squad making a surprising discovery!

While on routine patrol, Zona and Scarlett make a shock discovery close to the main gates of Dinosaur Valley.
"Yes sir, we have found two huge dinosaur eggs about forty clicks from the main doors, please advise..,"

BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. 49994401848_e9d73b39a4_cWe have a problem! by Dal Lee, on Flickr

"What did base say, are we to move them? They're huge and may be a problem" inquired Scarlett.

BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. 49995184652_178f653330_cThey're huge! by Dal Lee, on Flickr

"HQ said to leave them where they are, Dannii will be out later to set up motion sensors and cameras to find out what species the dino is who these eggs belong too".
"Make's sense.., are we to meet up with her?" asked Scarlett,
"Yeah, she is on her way, we are to meet her at the main gate and offer added protection".

BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. 49994926086_d6b874959b_cLet's Go. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

2BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:46 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
These are great shots, Dal. Thanks for sharing.

3BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:09 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:These are great shots, Dal. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers Gary! Very Happy . I will add more to this thread soon! bounce

4BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:59 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Nice colors and clear pictures. Love the beginning of this story Very Happy Already dived into it haha

5BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:02 pm

davidd

davidd
Fantastic pics! Not sure how I missed seeing these on Flickr! Excellent work on the setting!

6BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:49 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Valiarde wrote:Nice colors and clear pictures. Love the beginning of this story Very Happy  Already dived into it haha

Thanks! more to follow on soon bounce

davidd wrote:Fantastic pics! Not sure how I missed seeing these on Flickr! Excellent work on the setting!

Thanks Dave! It was probably easily missed Wink .

7BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:37 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Really well done. From the diorama to the posing. Nice shots overall.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. C8485110

8BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:23 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Really well done. From the diorama to the posing. Nice shots overall.

I second that. They are definitely right to be cautious. After all...
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t442-jurassic-pratt?highlight=jurassic+pratt

Smile

9BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:42 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I am IN. Gorgeous photos. Are we going to see some 1/6 dinosaurs?!?! Psyched to see where this goes.

10BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:11 am

davidd

davidd
BAMComix wrote:

davidd wrote:Fantastic pics! Not sure how I missed seeing these on Flickr! Excellent work on the setting!

Giant eggs and one of my favorites among your Agents? No, not easy to miss at all. But in looking back at the date posted... IRL things were insanely hectic and distracting during those weeks. Wish I could disengage from reality more easily and spend more time in Dinosaur Valley and other photo-fantasy realms.

11BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:27 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Really well done. From the diorama to the posing. Nice shots overall.

Really pleased you have enjoyed it so far bounce bounce Really means a lot Very Happy

GubernatorFan wrote:

Thank you  Very Happy . I have quite a few pics from Dinosaur Valley, I will post more soon  bounce

I second that. They are definitely right to be cautious. After all...
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t442-jurassic-pratt?highlight=jurassic+pratt

Smile

Many thanks! yeah, the Valley is a dangerous place! Thanks also for the link to your post, I love the pics, the figures and the posing, it was awesome  bounce  bounce

ReverendSpooky wrote:I am IN.  Gorgeous photos.  Are we going to see some 1/6 dinosaurs?!?!  Psyched to see where this goes.

Cheers Rev! really pleased you enjoyed the pics  bounce . Sadly I don't have any 1/6 dinosaurs as such, but I do have that smaller ones that appear from time to time.

BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. 50214601877_9766e1e349_cA new friend by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Dannii has tracked down and tagged a baby T-rex,
"there see it didn't hurt too much did it? Best we know where you are, especially when you get bigger!...,"
SNAP!

BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. 50214599677_defde569e0_cWarning shot by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Dannii fires off a warning shot, but the dino keeps coming!

BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. 50214598652_1b96600d98_cRun! by Dal Lee, on Flickr

"Gonna need some distance, see if he loses interest, don't want to kill him..."

BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. 50213806608_31cc5ed8c6_cKill shot by Dal Lee, on Flickr

A shot through the eye drops the beast.

davidd wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

Giant eggs and one of my favorites among your Agents? No, not easy to miss at all. But in looking back at the date posted... IRL things were insanely hectic and distracting during those weeks. Wish I could disengage from reality more easily and spend more time in Dinosaur Valley and other photo-fantasy realms.

I agree Dave, dropping into others worlds is always rewarding and fun! but sometimes real life does have a habit of getting in the way of all the fun Laughing Laughing

12BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:36 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
One might tell your agents to pick on someone their own size, but I realize just how dangerous those "little" critters can be. Smile

13BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:06 pm

davidd

davidd
Love the sense of action, particularly in the pic of Dannii running from the dino!

14BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:22 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:One might tell your agents to pick on someone their own size, but I realize just how dangerous those "little" critters can be. Smile

I am sure Dannii would rather have found another way as she is the animal lover Very Happy , no matter how sharp their teeth might be! Laughing Laughing Laughing

davidd wrote:Love the sense of action, particularly in the pic of Dannii running from the dino!

Cheers Dave! bounce bounce

15BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:42 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Really great looking underground dino breeding grounds.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. 1f60e

16BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:21 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:Really great looking underground dino breeding grounds.

Thanks! bounce bounce bounce

17BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:39 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
BAMComix wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:I am IN.  Gorgeous photos.  Are we going to see some 1/6 dinosaurs?!?!  Psyched to see where this goes.

Cheers Rev! really pleased you enjoyed the pics  bounce . Sadly I don't have any 1/6 dinosaurs as such, but I do have that smaller ones that appear from time to time.

Those totally count! Yeah, I don't think anyone's ever done any of the big guys in 1/6 (Can you imagine though?) although the Beasts of the Mesozoic raptors are accurate to scale, and gorgeous.

18BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:19 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
ReverendSpooky wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

Those totally count!  Yeah, I don't think anyone's ever done any of the big guys in 1/6 (Can you imagine though?) although the Beasts of the Mesozoic raptors are accurate to scale, and gorgeous.

Hey, I have seen those raptors, they are so cool! but expensive too Sad . Now, a 1/6 scale T-Rex! now your talking! Imagine how big that would be! and the space you'd need to stand it in! Laughing Laughing Laughing

19BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:38 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. 48892627478_39f4c694b9_cIn position..., by Dal Lee, on Flickr

BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. 48892597938_7e6476ac05_cHunting..., by Dal Lee, on Flickr

BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. 49434885681_ce5d28018c_cScouting by Dal Lee, on Flickr

20BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Empty Re: BAM Hq's Dinosaur Valley. Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:15 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I would say poor dinos, but they would probably have no qualms about snacking on Natasha...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum