OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS: 1/6 scale SST023 Night Vigilante Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Packing List:
-Detailed Head sculpts with eyes mask,each piece of head sculpt is specially hand painted
-Body with over 30points of articulations
-Approximately 30CM tall
-Six (6)pieces of interchangeable palms including:
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of relaxed palms
-One(1)pair of holding stick
Costume:

-One(1)The Night Vigilante suit include armor
-One(1)pair of black boots

Accessories
-One(2) stick
-One(1)figure stand

male - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS: 1/6 scale SST023 Night Vigilante Action Figure 11369
male - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS: 1/6 scale SST023 Night Vigilante Action Figure 2681
male - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS: 1/6 scale SST023 Night Vigilante Action Figure 3455
male - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS: 1/6 scale SST023 Night Vigilante Action Figure 4420
male - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS: 1/6 scale SST023 Night Vigilante Action Figure 5394
male - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS: 1/6 scale SST023 Night Vigilante Action Figure 6374
male - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS: 1/6 scale SST023 Night Vigilante Action Figure 7363
male - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS: 1/6 scale SST023 Night Vigilante Action Figure 8345
male - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS: 1/6 scale SST023 Night Vigilante Action Figure 9330

#newproduct #SooSooToys #NightVigilante #male #comicbook #TV-based

Diana

Diana
Oh he looks much more like the original than the previous offering of Robin.
I do like the show (Netflix's Titans).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He looks great. I'm glad they are giving him their treatment. Unless that is never seen in the source, however, an unmasked head sculpt would have been an appropriate addition.

csyeung

csyeung
I havent seen the show but looking online at the actor, it does look like him.

GubernatorFan wrote:He looks great. I'm glad they are giving him their treatment. Unless that is never seen in the source, however, an unmasked head sculpt would have been an appropriate addition.

I believe I saw somewhere that the eye mask can be removed Gubernator. I could be wrong though as I can't find a pic without it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’ve never seen the TV show; but I do wish they could have made him look a bit more like the comic book as far as build, face, and hair — all these skinny actors that have to wear bulked up suits to play superheroes always seems a bit odd to me.

male - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS: 1/6 scale SST023 Night Vigilante Action Figure 94882d10

He who dies with the most toys wins!

male - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS: 1/6 scale SST023 Night Vigilante Action Figure C8485110

brassco

brassco
Stryker2011 wrote:I’ve never seen the TV show; but I do wish they could have made him look a bit more like the comic book as far as build, face, and hair — all these skinny actors that have to wear bulked up suits to play superheroes always seems a bit odd to me.

Brenton Thwaites apparently buff himself up for the role. 

I will be tempted to collect this series if other characters starting popping up!

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I do like Nightwing...this one is quite tempting. Need to see more pics frankly for something like this.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Why a necked HS?? Swapping the body for a TBLeague one will improve this figure a lot, but making the changes on the neck is quite a challenging task.

I'm not that into super heroes anymore (I got tired to follow the endless stories and sudden shifts to alternate realities, dimension, universes or these stuff), but I really liked the design of the recently released Robin and this NightWing. SooSooToys seems to be making a great job on their figures.
I'm tempted on getting this and the recently released Robin, but they're gonna be kinda out of place in my shelves as the only super-hero themed figures... along with She-Venom... dang... should I start a supes corner?

Diana

Diana
\"FreakinLobster” wrote:I'm tempted on getting this and the recently released Robin, but they're gonna be kinda out of place in my shelves as the only super-hero themed figures... along with She-Venom... dang... should I start a supes corner?
ABSOLUTELY. 😁

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Ya know, you make a custom figure of the character and then they make one and I find that I should get this new one, if having the best representation is important. To me it is. Yes I PO this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum