OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

Full costume as picture
Backpack X1
Neck collar X1
Headphone X1
Shoulder armor X2
Gun holding hands X2
Relax palmX2
Shoes X1 Pair
Pistol X1
Magazine X1
Small accessories X6
Head sculpt X1
Figure body X1

Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure O1cn0247
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure O1cn0248
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure O1cn0249
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure O1cn0250
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure O1cn0251
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure O1cn0252
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure O1cn0253
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure O1cn0255
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure O1cn0254
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure O1cn0256
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure O1cn0257
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure O1cn0258
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure O1cn0260
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure O1cn0259
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure O1cn0261
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure O1cn0262
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure O1cn0263

#newproduct #Astoys #CosplayGirl #female #stylized #Sci-Fi

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
This looks great. May have to get a couple of these.

brassco

brassco
Cosplay girl? which anime is this? I wouldn't collect anything that i am not familiar of. But nice figure though.

agentghost

agentghost
its Dva from Overwatch

Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure Overwatch-dva-cosplay-costume-comic-rabbit-print-colorblocked-blue-skinny-jumpsuit_1555422171232

doodlehobby

brassco wrote:Cosplay girl? which anime is this? I wouldn't collect anything that i am not familiar of. But nice figure though.
Not an anime but a game... D. Va from Blizzard's Overwatch. Missing her Meka... But that would probably cost $$$$ if ever made. LOL

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting... like a modernized/futuristic techno-elf. Smile

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I always love seeing videogame characters being made, but from Overwatch, D'Va is one of my least favorite characters to get in 1/6th. I hope some company release Hanzo, Reaper, Junkrat, Mercy and/or Symmetra... Zarya would be so cool but kinda hard to pull off.

Overwatch has some really cool character designs and it surprised me for taking so long to see a 1/6 figure or set from this franchise. Hope many more will come.

Saturn

Saturn
Inhand photos of the headsculpt:
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure 185539r48l0luouz0cp4uz
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure 185540faxkh72zh25khgvp
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure 185541axzfbe91kvk1xvzv
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure 185543bz8j898rqzofojwq
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure 185544ixuf0lu3zf7w6kxq
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure 185545o4aq59aa4t335gvv
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=367573&extra=page%3D1&page=3

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Beautiful sculpt in and of itself, but I’m not really getting a D.Va vibe from it. I guess you could put it under the umbrella of “more realistic takes on anime and video game characters” which I do often enjoy.

I’ve been sticking with figma for my Overwatch characters although they don’t seem to have sold very well, and we may not see much after Soldier 76. Symetra is my main character. I’d be all over a 1/6 version of her.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It actually looks nicer than the promotional images to me.

csyeung

csyeung
Nice looking sculpt. Getting some Alita battleangel vibes from it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:Nice looking sculpt. Getting some Alita battleangel vibes from it.

That’s what I thought. Either way, it is really well done, with some nice paint applications.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure C8485110

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:It actually looks nicer than the promotional images to me.
Totally agree. Glad I ordered two of these.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I had to preorder one. This is just way too nice to pass up at $160 shipped.

For someone predisposed towards beautifully done female action figures, 1/6 is going to be a financial death trap for me. It’s so different from what I’m used to with other lines and styles of figures where licensing is so much more restricted.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I just received my invoice from Giantoy for D. Va, but I had to cancel.  Between the Holidays and receiving the invoices for the two Pop Toys Witch Hunter figures earlier this week (not to mention the Star Man Windbreaker figure that just arrived and the YM Toys head sculpt I bought yesterday), I just can’t right now.

csyeung

csyeung
Understandable, seems like all companies have been pushing out the products before the end of the year. Presumably also before the Chinese New year break where we'll probably have a lull on releases for about a month during February.

Kitsune1000

Kitsune1000
Xavion2004 wrote:I just received my invoice from Giantoy for D. Va, but I had to cancel.  Between the Holidays and receiving the invoices for the two Pop Toys Witch Hunter figures earlier this week (not to mention the Star Man Windbreaker figure that just arrived and the YM Toys head sculpt I bought yesterday), I just can’t right now.

i feel you, I got invoiced as well. Between the HT Alita, Starlord, as well as the MT Geralt , and the incoming Witch Hunter my wallet is screaming.

I love playing Overwatch so I can't pass up on a scale D.Va . I'll post pic when she arrives.

Kitsune1000

Kitsune1000
As promised,  Just got this in hand and here are some photos

Given this is the only D.va 1/6 that I know of I can't let this one go.   I wish there where more accessories,  a pair of V hand poses would have been nice.  
Aside from what was shown there is the gun grip hands and an extra Gun Clip,  (chair just used to prop her up Edit: Stand included as well at the bottom layer) .  
The suit is a mix of printed on Fabric , plastic and some rubber/vinyl like materials.
I don't see a way to remove the suit so a body replacement won't be easy if at all possible.

Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure CPyYcVx
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure 8sBJ4xa
Astoys - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure ANEBv4y

csyeung

csyeung
She looks great! looks like they stitched her in like the spider-man suits.

Diana

Diana
She is beautiful! Her face and especially the eyes look better to me in your photos than they do in the promos. (Your lightbox is serving you well! Very Happy )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum