OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BY-ART New: 1/6 double-edged sword (double-bladed sword)

1/6 double-edged sword (double-bladed sword) BY- P5: 395mm long (metal material)
Base ( B ase ) BY-P6 : Length 250mm, width 160mm, height 60mm , the knife will glow when inserted, and it will automatically turn off after 7-8 seconds. After the stone is removed, the original HT bracket can be installed

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword 18500010
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword 18500011
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword 18500012
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword 18500111
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword 18500112
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword 18500110
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword 18500113
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword 18500211
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword 18500210
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword 18500212
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword 18500213
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword 18500310
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword 18500311
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword 18500313
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword 18500312
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword 18500410
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword 19481412

#newproduct #By-Art #Double-BladedSword #weapon #movie-based #comicbook #base #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They look gorgeous. And metal is a nice touch for something like this -- Thanos is sturdy enough to wield it (probably).

agentghost

agentghost
Look heavy.. His arm/hand will break due to plastic fatigue. Why does every collector want weapon this big to be METAL and come back to whine about damage to their expensive doll?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
agentghost wrote:Look heavy.. His arm/hand will break due to plastic fatigue.  Why does every collector want weapon this big to be METAL and come back to whine about damage to their expensive doll?

I don't know, depends on the metal. I hope they are not heavy. Titanium would be nice. At any rate, this Thanos figure is very sturdy, and the arm joints are ratcheted, if I recall. But I agree that heavy metal accessories are not advisable in general.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
agentghost wrote:Look heavy.. His arm/hand will break due to plastic fatigue.  Why does every collector want weapon this big to be METAL and come back to whine about damage to their expensive doll?

I’m with you. All that die-cast, and heavy weapons, are unnecessary when plastic with the right paint job looks just as good. I have a solid metal “futuristic” rifle with my Post Apocalyptic female that she can’t hold without it falling out of her hands constantly.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1238-my-first-attempt-at-a-post-apocalyptic-female-character?highlight=Post+apocalyptic

He who dies with the most toys wins!

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: By-Art: 1/6 Double-bladed sword C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Guess this is a fancy sword that glows. Kinda cool, but I agree with Stryker, can't really have it long term on Thanos as it's prone to fall. The one that comes with the original endgame Thanos is pretty cool already. I guess it could be an option if you wanted broken sword for Endgame clean or unbroken for the upcoming battle damaged.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum