OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: YY TOYS: 1/6 Zombie Series Bride and Sedan Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
YY TOYS 1/6 Zombie Series Bride Action Figure

Price of YY--02011 Deluxe Edition: 1388 RMB
YY-- 02012 Regular Edition Price: 788 RMB

Parts List:
YY TOYS-02011 Luxury Edition

Luxury solid wood carved sedan chair with one head carving*1 red hijab*2 body*1 hand shape*2 double wedding dress*1 set (including top, skirt, pants)
Embroidered shoes*1 pair of socks*1 pair

YY--02012 Normal Edition
Head carving*1 red hijab*2 body*1 hand shape*2 double wedding dress*1 set (including top, skirt, pants)
Embroidered shoes*1 pair of socks*1 pair

Deadline: December 20
Listing Date: First quarter of 2021

YY TOYS 1/6 Zombie Series Bride Reservation

YY--02011 Deluxe edition price: 1388

YY-- 02012 Ordinary edition price :788

Accessories list:

YY Toys-02011 Deluxe edition

A luxury sedan chair carved in wood

Head sculpture * 1

Red cap *2

Body * 1

The shape of the hand * 2 pairs

Wedding dress *1 set (including blouse, skirt and trousers)

Embroidered shoes *1 pair

* 1 pairs

YY-02012 normal version

Head sculpture * 1

Red cap *2

Body * 1

The shape of the hand * 2 pairs

Wedding dress *1 set (including blouse, skirt and trousers)
Embroidered shoes *1 pair

* 1 pairs

Closing date: December 20

Listing date: Q1 2021

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YY TOYS: 1/6 Zombie Series Bride and Sedan Action Figure  11374
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YY TOYS: 1/6 Zombie Series Bride and Sedan Action Figure  2684
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YY TOYS: 1/6 Zombie Series Bride and Sedan Action Figure  3458
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YY TOYS: 1/6 Zombie Series Bride and Sedan Action Figure  4423
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YY TOYS: 1/6 Zombie Series Bride and Sedan Action Figure  5397
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YY TOYS: 1/6 Zombie Series Bride and Sedan Action Figure  6377
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YY TOYS: 1/6 Zombie Series Bride and Sedan Action Figure  11131310

#newproduct #YYToys #ZombieSeries #Bride #Sedan #Chinese #movie-based #female #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wait, how is this Zombie-related? It's a pretty nice set actually, if a little simple.

Theflyingman

I vaguely remember a movie like this. I think she's the victim of the Chinese vampire style zombies. Or she might even be the ghost herself. The background they chose for the pics tells the story, a bridal procession in the middle of the night in the dark woods (normally a noisy affair for the daytime) is a good setup for a horror movie.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Theflyingman wrote:I vaguely remember a movie like this. I think she's the victim of the Chinese vampire style zombies. Or she might even be the ghost herself. The background they chose for the pics tells the story, a bridal procession in the middle of the night in the dark woods (normally a noisy affair for the daytime) is a good setup for a horror movie.

Thank you. I had no idea about the movie, but if it were zombie-related (as opposed to one of the frequent machine translation mishaps) I figured she might be the victim.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The sedan is nice, though I don’t have a need for one.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YY TOYS: 1/6 Zombie Series Bride and Sedan Action Figure  C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
The sedan is a pretty good feature. The clothes are nice too, but look a bit/thick stiff for the figure to me. The hairline really bugs me on the head sculpt. It's like no effort was made to make a fade line, unless this is how she's supposed to look?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love the Sedan and the ornately-decorated attire. Also, in principle, I appreciate the "real" hair being done up like this -- it would be more appropriate for a traditional Chinese lady of some status. That said, I do wonder about the execution and I do wish it were just a little more elaborate. But for all I know, it is accurate to the source.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum