OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saying hi and question about Phicen Feet

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saying hi and question about Phicen Feet Empty Saying hi and question about Phicen Feet Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:32 am

Theflyingman

Hi everyone just wanted to introduce myself. Long time lurker but haven't posted much except on the old osw. Although I'm Aussie I'm Asian in background so can probably provide some insight on the Asian stuff that comes out especially if movie based. Cheers! So feel free to ask me if you need anything.

Oh while I'm here - strange question. I got a few high heels that seem to be for phicen bodies in the promo pics but when I actually get them in hand the shoes seem too small and I can't fit the feet in. Anyone have any advice? Thanks

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Hello, and welcome! Smile Input on new releases is certainly always appreciated, especially because things seem to get lost in the google translation at times. :’D

Regarding the high heel shoes, it may depend on the model of tbleague body you are using. Several of the newer released base bodies seem to have fairly large feet (when compared to previous models). If it is a body with removable feet and a standard size ankle peg, you should be able to acquire some alternative feet that will fit. If it is a seamless ankle type of body, then I’m not sure — I don’t own any of those and will let others comment on what 1/6 footwear works and what doesn’t with those.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hi Theflyingman. Yes, footwear not fitting Phicen/TBLeague bodies is an issue that has come up from time to time. First it was with the male bodies (all of which have the same size feet which are a little larger than the common male foot size), now with the S28/29 and S38/39 (and possibly some other models) this issue has affected female bodies as well. If we are talking detachable feet for these curvier bodies (and I think we are), I would suggest get some of the smaller female feet (from models that are not specifically petite or extra curvy), ideally from the same company; they should work with the common footwear. As I write this, it occurs to me that there is a possibility that the size of the ankle peg might vary, which might get in the way of this solution. At least some of the peg sizes were smaller with the petite bodies (certainly the neck peg), but I'm not sure if there is a size difference with the ankle pegs of the curvy ones (like S28/29 and S38/39).

BAMComix

BAMComix
Welcome! I hope you sort the shoe problem soon.

Theflyingman

Thank you everyone! What a friendly community.

Ovy

Ovy
Hi! 
Would be a great help to have someone able to identify these mythological/movie characters.

Theflyingman

Thanks Ovy!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard. Some additional tips that I’ve used in the past for heeled shoes, if you don’t want to acquire new feet, but are determined to use those shoes: 1. For removable hard feet: see where the issue lies for tightness and Dremel off that part of the foot a little bit at a time (or heat them up and shave off bits of the plastic if you don’t have a Dremel). 2. If it’s a floppy attached foot just trim away at the foot with a pair of scissors. Both of these options assume you will never change their clothes again, or remove their shoes. And be careful if you plan to do this with open-toed heels that you don’t remove the toes that need to be visible.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Saying hi and question about Phicen Feet C8485110

Theflyingman

Thanks Stryker. Yea unfortunately I'm talking about older seamless feet. Seems like your idea is the way to go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum