OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Blade Runner Rick Luxury Set Action Figure #DTM004

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
DARK TOYS 1/6 Collectible Figure Blade Runner Rick DX
DARK TOYS 1/6 Blade Runner Rick Deluxe Set

Product Numbers: DTM004
Products include:

Head carving (normal version)
Head Sculpture (Injured Version)
Brown long coat jacket
Classic shirt
Classic tie
suit
Trousers
Belt with holster
leather shoes
Polygraph
Paper crane
pistol
Wine
Wine glass
Watch
Police certificate
Police badge
sdsee
Hand X 8
Pattern floor

Order cut-off time: December 30, 2020
Shipment time July 2021

Sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Blade Runner Rick Luxury Set Action Figure #DTM004 11379
Sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Blade Runner Rick Luxury Set Action Figure #DTM004 2688
Sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Blade Runner Rick Luxury Set Action Figure #DTM004 3462
Sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Blade Runner Rick Luxury Set Action Figure #DTM004 4427
Sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Blade Runner Rick Luxury Set Action Figure #DTM004 5401
Sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Blade Runner Rick Luxury Set Action Figure #DTM004 6379
Sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Blade Runner Rick Luxury Set Action Figure #DTM004 7367
Sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Blade Runner Rick Luxury Set Action Figure #DTM004 8349
Sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Blade Runner Rick Luxury Set Action Figure #DTM004 9334
Sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Blade Runner Rick Luxury Set Action Figure #DTM004 10315

#newproduct #DarkToys #BladeRunnerRick #male #movie-based #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting. When I first looked at the photos, I kept thinking the features make it look a little more like a cosplayer than the actor. Then I looked up some stills from the film, and it is not actually much off. Besides, Harrison Ford is notoriously difficult to capture accurately, despite some of the more characteristic features to his mug. The clothing is perhaps a little too clean and neat, though that can be "corrected." The other accessories, especially the bottle and glass, look a little too choppy to me (don't know what to call it, somehow stylized) but for all I know they might be like this in the film. That said, looks like a pretty great set.

The look from the original film on the right:

Sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Blade Runner Rick Luxury Set Action Figure #DTM004 1498654671-deckard-old-new-blade-runner

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yep. This looks pretty good (though I’ve heard it’s a bootleg of a bootleg — if that matters to anyone).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Blade Runner Rick Luxury Set Action Figure #DTM004 C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
I also heard that Dark Toys = Redman . Would need to see the final product as I heard Redman toys may not look that close to prototypes.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have a couple Redman figures, and they aren’t bad. There’s a reason why they are affordable, as they aren’t quite HT level, or the bootlegs they are mostly made from, but still pretty good for the cost.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Blade Runner Rick Luxury Set Action Figure #DTM004 C8485110

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
i do love the movie, though it is one of "those" i only really appreciate since i passed a certain age. in my youth it didn't really appeal to me and maybe was a bit harder to understand, since i used to watch movies only in their original language from very early on.
still i'd only be interested in a few bits and pieces, maybe the coat but much definately the blaster pistol for it has been an easter egg of fallout weaponry since the very first title.
this and i dont have absolutely any room left for new dioramas to display him amd rutger hauer on a rooftop Wink

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
This seems surprisingly nice. Though yes.... needs a Roy Batty to go with it, please. Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum