OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Dr. Jiang Ge

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Dr. Jiang Ge Empty NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Dr. Jiang Ge Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:56 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
New: 1/6 REDMAN TOYS Dr. Jiang Ge

Product Code Item No: RM051

Products include Products include:

Head Sculpt head carving
Grey Coat gray jacket
Grey Suit gray suit
Lattice Vest Check Vest
White Shirt White Shirt
Grey Pants gray trousers
Black Tie Black Tie
Brown Boots Brown Boots
Gold chain & Pocket Watch pocket watch and gold chain
Navy Colt Pistol pistol
Winchester Rifle rifle
Modeling Hands-hand
Body ferrite
Pattern Stand bracket

PREORDER ENDS: 2021 - 1 - 3
ESTIMATED ARRIVAL : 2021 - July
Cut single time: January 3, 2021
Estimated shipping time: July 2021

RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Dr. Jiang Ge 11154510
RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Dr. Jiang Ge 11154610
RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Dr. Jiang Ge 11154710
RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Dr. Jiang Ge 11154810
RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Dr. Jiang Ge 11154911
RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Dr. Jiang Ge 11154910
RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Dr. Jiang Ge 11155010
RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Dr. Jiang Ge 11155110
RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Dr. Jiang Ge 11155111

#newproduct #RedmanToys #Dr.JiangGe #male #movie-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I have no idea what he's from, but I like him.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Think a certain Western with Jamie Fox and Leonardo DC...

The likeness is so off that it’s probably what is throwing you off the trail.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Dr. Jiang Ge C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wait, are you kidding...that's supposed to be him?!! I was like, 'what doctor?? huh??' No wonder...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

blackpool

blackpool
Heh actually I don't dislike him, he's recognizable pretty straightaway, ok partly from that quite unique coat, but I find the eyes nicely done, they capture well Christoph Waltz...

And Gub, I know you won't like it but it's from Django Unchained, Tarantino's western starring Jamie Foxx, Chris Waltz, Don Johnson, Michael Madsen, Leonardo di Carpaccio, and Samuel L Jackson of course (there is no good Tarantino without samuel!)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:And Gub, I know you won't like it but it's from Django Unchained, Tarantino's western starring Jamie Foxx, Chris Waltz, Don Johnson, Michael Madsen, Leonardo di Carpaccio, and Samuel L Jackson of course (there is no good Tarantino without samuel!)

After Mark's response, I gathered that. But why wouldn't I like it?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:
blackpool wrote:And Gub, I know you won't like it but it's from Django Unchained, Tarantino's western starring Jamie Foxx, Chris Waltz, Don Johnson, Michael Madsen, Leonardo di Carpaccio, and Samuel L Jackson of course (there is no good Tarantino without samuel!)

Maybe he just presumed you wouldn't like the fact it was from a Tarantino movie?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

blackpool

blackpool
GubernatorFan wrote:

I thought you were not a big fan of Quentin's movies... Would it be Mark then? Django is good action movie with a lot of humor and some really nice sequences and lines, but it's quite an uncommon western to say the least... Tarantino you know Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:I thought you were not a big fan of Quentin's movies... Would it be Mark then? Django is good action movie with a lot of humor and some really nice sequences and lines, but it's quite an uncommon western to say the least... Tarantino you know Very Happy

I am ambivalent about Tarantino movies. A number of them I largely like, a number I just can't get into. I do think he is a bit overrated, which is not to say that he doesn't have his talents and methods that can produce interesting results. Although in many cases the characteristics might be more subtle, I suppose the same could be said about other directors... Anyway, this was a well-made, different, and entertaining film, complete with very good performances by the leads.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum