OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley outfit sets

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Win.C Studio WC001B 1/6 scale Freddie costume set
Part list:
-head sculpt x1
-White tank top
-white jeans
-arm band
-black rock star belt
-a pair of low dunk sneakers
-mic stand with microphone
-hand pose x4pcs
**body is not included**
**suggest to use Tbleague M31 body**
Pre order deadline: 23/Dec/2020
Release period: Q1/202

Win.C Studio WC001A 1/6 scale Freddie costume set
Part list:
-head sculpt x1
-yellow jacket
-White bottom shirt
-white pants with stripe
-wrist band
-white belt
-a pair of high dunk sneakers
-mic stand with microphone
-hand pose x4pcs
**body is not included**
**suggest to use Tbleague M31 body**
Pre order deadline: 23/Dec/2020
Release period: Q1/2021

Win.C Studio 1/6 Freddie Yellow Jacket Costume and Head Sculpt Set WC001A

male - NEW PRODUCT: Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley outfit sets C3d3f610
male - NEW PRODUCT: Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley outfit sets 9f88f810
male - NEW PRODUCT: Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley outfit sets C0a70110
male - NEW PRODUCT: Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley outfit sets 87a01210
male - NEW PRODUCT: Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley outfit sets D2342710
male - NEW PRODUCT: Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley outfit sets 9ce77c10
male - NEW PRODUCT: Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley outfit sets 7538b510
male - NEW PRODUCT: Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley outfit sets 7c70a310

Win.C Studio 1/6 Freddie White Shirt Costume and Head Sculpt Set WC001B

male - NEW PRODUCT: Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley outfit sets 85131b10
male - NEW PRODUCT: Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley outfit sets B5aa4f10
male - NEW PRODUCT: Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley outfit sets 1c9aad10
male - NEW PRODUCT: Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley outfit sets Aca83010
male - NEW PRODUCT: Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley outfit sets 72dcbd10
male - NEW PRODUCT: Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley outfit sets Fa8f7810

#ewproduct #Win.CStudio #Freddie #headsculpt #clothing #male #accessories #music

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice sets, although I'm not completely sold on the head sculpt; then again I'm no expert. The M31 body is almost 1 inch taller than it should be for Freddie Mercury's height, which was 5 ft 10 in (I checked, mostly because I didn't think he was very tall and I know this is one tall body). But it is certainly the closest body type. BusinessDog showed off a great custom of the second look here (with a head sculpt by Peter the Painter) -- https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1089-1-6-freddie-mercury-live-aid-85-custom-figure#13992

brassco

brassco
All we hear is, Radio Ga Ga!

Those who collected MJ, Elvis Presley, etc, would be interested though!

The Live Aid concert is available on the Youtube.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, surprised to see this. I am almost tempted -- even though I am not blown away by the headsculpts, it would always be possible to upgrade to a custom head later on.

Sadly I haven't started my 'favourite artists and muscians' collection yet. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I am not oversold on the sculpt either, but it is close enough and the costume iconic. I haven't gone into my favourite artists either, but will pick these up. Loved Freddie and Queen. Still play their albums daily. Missed out on seeing them at their Wembley tour as was 11 and not into music then, but had been invited by a friend....so gutted!!!

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’d like to see a company take on KISS (Destroyer/Love Gun era) — saw them twice when I was a kid; the most amazing shows I’d ever seen live — couldn’t hear for almost a week they were so loud. Plus the figures would look amazing on the shelf.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

male - NEW PRODUCT: Win.C Studio Freddie - Live aid + Wembley outfit sets C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:I’d like to see a company take on KISS (Destroyer/Love Gun era) — saw them twice when I was a kid; the most amazing shows I’d ever seen live — couldn’t hear for almost a week they were so loud. Plus the figures would look amazing on the shelf.

Ah, yeah, those would indeed be awesome!

I have a wishlist of various faves I'd love to recreate someday, but... yeah... have to put it on hold till I finish my slew of other projects. ;')

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
lurpdog101 wrote:I am not oversold on the sculpt either, but it is close enough and the costume iconic. I haven't gone into my favourite artists either, but will pick these up. Loved Freddie and Queen. Still play their albums daily. Missed out on seeing them at their Wembley tour as was 11 and not into music then, but had been invited by a friend....so gutted!!!

Wow, what a regret to have! I suppose you can slightly make up for it with this figure... :'D

PitViper

PitViper
There's potential for a loose buy here: both HS can be used for your average Middle Eastern bad guy, the low-top sneakers for a Russian Chechnya war soldier, and the jeans could also be put on a slimmer figure for an urban bash. I'll have to wait and see what the prices on loose items will be.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
if the price is right...which i assume it will be, consider me sold. he is a rock god, and always will be.

csyeung

csyeung
I'm not quite sold on the head sculpt either. It is recognizable as Freddy and I think the neutral expression headsculpt is better than the singing one. In some of the shots, the singing mouth looks off. Although if you were getting a Freddy, you'd really want to have him in that iconic singing pose so the neutral expression wouldn't work as well.

I heard Win C is a known third party company that is just using a new name just in case. Anyone have any guesses? I'm thinking maybe soosootoys.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
As a lifelong Queen fan this makes me so happy. <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum