OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DJ-Custom: 1/6 "Léon" Double-headed Carving Version Collectible Doll (Upgrade Version)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
DJ-CUSTOM Product 1:6 Collectible doll-Lyon.
The product upgrades are as follows:
·In order to meet the product's better collection value and play experience, this product will be comprehensively upgraded for head sculpture, body, clothing and other aspects.
·In order to prevent the oxidation of the material due to time, the puppet gun vest will be made of leather this time, which greatly improves the maintenance life of the product.

Specification Description:
Product name: Killer Léon
Model: DJ-16001
Size ratio: 1/6

Head carving and accessories :
Simulation head carving *2
The movable element body 1 *
Hand type * 6
Foldable weapon case *1
Plant pot *1
Sunglasses *1
Milk cup *1
Milk carton *2
Kraft paper bag *1
Character platform *1
Weapon accessories:
Folding dagger *1
Grenade *6
Pliers *1
Heckler Koch USP
American Colt M1911A1
Italy Beretta 92FS
Browning HP
Revolver Luger SP101
Revolver W586

Dress Accessories:
Grey knitted cold hat *1
Black coat *1
White lining *1
Black lining *1
Gun hanging vest *1 (made of genuine leather)
Pants *1
Socks *2
Shoes *2
Ship date: 2021 Q2

DJ-CUSTOM is proud to present our new product 1:6 scale collectible figure: The Professional Léon

Product Name: The Professional Léon
Product ID: DJ-16001
Scale: 1/6

List:
Authentic head sculpt *2
Articulated body *1
Hand *8
Foldable weapon box *1
Plant *1
Sunglasses *1
Milk glass *1
Milk cartridge *2
Kraft paper bag *1
Figure Stand *1
Folded K nife *1
Grenade *6
Piler *1
German Heckler & Koch USP
US Colt M1911A1
Italy Beretta 92FS
Browning HP
Revolver Ruger SP101
Revolver W586
Grey cap *1
Black suit *1
White shirt *1
Black vest *1
Tactical gun belt *1 (Leather production)
Pants *1
Socks *1
Shoes *2
Released date 2nd season 2021

male - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-Custom: 1/6 "Léon" Double-headed Carving Version Collectible Doll (Upgrade Version) 11081810
male - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-Custom: 1/6 "Léon" Double-headed Carving Version Collectible Doll (Upgrade Version) 11082412
male - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-Custom: 1/6 "Léon" Double-headed Carving Version Collectible Doll (Upgrade Version) 11082812
male - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-Custom: 1/6 "Léon" Double-headed Carving Version Collectible Doll (Upgrade Version) 11083310
male - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-Custom: 1/6 "Léon" Double-headed Carving Version Collectible Doll (Upgrade Version) 11083710
male - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-Custom: 1/6 "Léon" Double-headed Carving Version Collectible Doll (Upgrade Version) 11084210
male - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-Custom: 1/6 "Léon" Double-headed Carving Version Collectible Doll (Upgrade Version) 11084610
male - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-Custom: 1/6 "Léon" Double-headed Carving Version Collectible Doll (Upgrade Version) 11085110
male - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-Custom: 1/6 "Léon" Double-headed Carving Version Collectible Doll (Upgrade Version) 11085510
male - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-Custom: 1/6 "Léon" Double-headed Carving Version Collectible Doll (Upgrade Version) 11213810

#newproduct #DJ-Custom #Leon #movie-based #male

brassco

brassco
I got the kumik version, which is very cheap, without the deluxe accessories such as the tool box and the gun vest. But the HS with Leon injured is making me think twice!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Whoa, another version?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

blackpool

blackpool
It looks much better than the other version from redman (crazy how everytime they dig out the same movie from 20-30 years ago at the very same time to make the very same figure... not sure about that business strategy lol)

Anyway this one looks appealing,mainly the harness holster looks very good, and they paid attention to the short legs of Leon pants, which are a signature detail of that tall character... Everything looks awesome until you take off the glasses apparently!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
brassco wrote:I got the kumik version, which is very cheap, without the deluxe accessories such as the tool box and the gun vest. But the HS with Leon injured is making me think twice!

Agreed, they were right to provide both head sculpts, which allows you to display him either injured or not. That's the way to do it.

skywalkersaga wrote:Whoa, another version?

That was my first reaction, too.

blackpool wrote:It looks much better than the other version from redman (crazy how everytime they dig out the same movie from 20-30 years ago at the very same time to make the very same figure... not sure about that business strategy lol)

The same thing was crossing my mind. This film has produced a number of figures now, and it seems to keep coming up with further iterations. It was a good film in its genre, I'm just not quite certain why this and not something else (say, Beastmaster LOL) gets so much love.

ahbake

Damn... this looks amazing.
I suppose they'll be doing teen Natalie as well.

ukshaun

ukshaun
This looks good. I have always wanted a Leon 1/6 figure.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Chip

Kind of annoying when these " old " new release figs get bumped , he looks good but doubt he will be easy to track down now , the quick search I did on eBay found one at $189 . and the sculpt in the listing looks nothing as good as what is shown here . The accessories look awesome though .

ukshaun

ukshaun
Chip wrote:Kind of annoying when these " old " new release figs get bumped , he looks good but doubt he will be easy to track down now , the quick search I did on eBay found one at $189 . and the sculpt in the listing looks nothing as good as what is shown here . The accessories look awesome though .

Sorry for bumping an old thread. I guess you got your hopes up on a new Leon figure.

I wonder how production pieces compare to the Enterbay Leon 1/6 figure?
$189.00 is better than the prices the Enterbay Leon fetches on ebay.
The Enterbay production piece looks good, but not quite Hot Toys good, but looks good all the same. I have only ever seen pictures of the Enterbay figure. It might look better in person.

Chip

ukshaun wrote:
Chip wrote:Kind of annoying when these " old " new release figs get bumped , he looks good but doubt he will be easy to track down now , the quick search I did on eBay found one at $189 . and the sculpt in the listing looks nothing as good as what is shown here . The accessories look awesome though .

Sorry for bumping an old thread. I guess you got your hopes up on a new Leon figure.

I wonder how production pieces compare to the Enterbay Leon 1/6 figure?
$189.00 is better than the prices the Enterbay Leon fetches on ebay.
The Enterbay production piece looks good, but not quite Hot Toys good, but looks good all the same. I have only ever seen pictures of the Enterbay figure. It might look better in person.

No need for apologies , I am not particularly seeking such a figure , but he does look good . It`s worse when these old threads get bumped , and you think core I gotta get me one of those , only to find they are now impossible to find or are hundreds of dollars more than the original cost . The Mr Toys Conan set got bumped , I searched everywhere for that set . only to be end up with an attempted eBay Scammer trying to con me . I got my money back but never did get that Conan set . Crying or Very sad The kit on this Leon fig looks the business , if I was rich ........

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Just fyi, the thread titles are colour-coded to show which ones are new releasts/pre-orders and which ones are already out.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Given the slowness with which many of these figures get released, for all we know it might have been released last month, although this is not the case in this instance. Sky, I didn't know thread titles change color.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:Given the slowness with which many of these figures get released, for all we know it might have been released last month, although this is not the case in this instance. Sky, I didn't know thread titles change color.

I presumed this was done manually (by Stryker?). but maybe I'm imagining things. Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:
I presumed this was done manually (by Stryker?). but maybe I'm imagining things. Laughing
Mark is totally amazing, but I doubt he has the time to track all that down and do that. I think maybe in some interface new posts (which one hasn't seen, etc) might appear in bold, but that is something else (and might depend on the interface one is using).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The thread title colors don't change depending on whether they are POs or already out. Sorry for any confusion. I do that as I get bored AF using the same colors for the titles all the time. I generally tend to change the color once I've gone through about 2 pages of NP threads created. It's random, and not by any design -- I basically just go down the list of color options, and then start all over at the top (ignoring, of course, the colors that either don't show up well, or just look like crap).

Shaun, I have the Enterbay Leon and absolutely love it. True, by today's standard it's not as good as it was 10 years ago, but it's still a strong likeness and an awesome figure, with a lot of accessories. It's one of my favorite movies, so it was a must for me. This version looks good in the promos, but as mentioned, is probably not going to be as strong in the production piece.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

male - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-Custom: 1/6 "Léon" Double-headed Carving Version Collectible Doll (Upgrade Version) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh my bad, I just presumed there was some reasoning behind it.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2011 wrote:The thread title colors don't change depending on whether they are POs or already out. Sorry for any confusion. I do that as I get bored AF using the same colors for the titles all the time. I generally tend to change the color once I've gone through about 2 pages of NP threads created. It's random, and not by any design -- I basically just go down the list of color options, and then start all over at the top (ignoring, of course, the colors that either don't show up well, or just look like crap).

Shaun, I have the Enterbay Leon and absolutely love it. True, by today's standard it's not as good as it was 10 years ago, but it's still a strong likeness and an awesome figure, with a lot of accessories. It's one of my favorite movies, so it was a must for me. This version looks good in the promos, but as mentioned, is probably not going to be as strong in the production piece.

No doubt the Enterbay figure still holds up well. I think they made a larger scale Leon also.

I watched a video on YouTube, and the YouTuber suggested the DJ-Custom: 1/6 "Léon" portrait/head-sculpt was possibly a recast of the Enterbay Leon

Hunting around i discovered Kumik release a Leon figure also. Based on the images i have seen Kumik looks ok but fails to match the Enterbay and DJ-Custom figures. To add to the confusion/choice, there is also a Leon by Redman Toys (who i know nothing about).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Redman is a company that takes either original (licensed) figures, or custom figures (mostly this) and pretty much recasts them and uses inferior materials to “make” their version. They’ve been around awhile.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

male - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-Custom: 1/6 "Léon" Double-headed Carving Version Collectible Doll (Upgrade Version) C8485110

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2011 wrote:Redman is a company that takes either original (licensed) figures, or custom figures (mostly this) and pretty much recasts them and uses inferior materials to “make” their version. They’ve been around awhile.

Really?
Thanks for the info.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Seems there are 4x one sixth scale Leon's available at one point or another (possibly more)

Leon - Enterbay
Leon - Redman Toys
Leon - DJ-Custom
Leon - Artoys

male - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-Custom: 1/6 "Léon" Double-headed Carving Version Collectible Doll (Upgrade Version) Leon_e10

I found this image which clearly shows the Enterbay Leon is taller than the DJ-Custom Leon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum