OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
COME4ARTS (tide sense) ROMEO Tour de France bicycle
Size: 33*0.6*18CM
Net weight: 90G
Material: Main PVC/ABS. Metal screws
ROMEO-001 Wei Red
ROMEO-002 Tiffany Blue
ROMEO-003 ice crystal blue
ROMEO-004 cherry blossom powder
ROMEO-005 Lemon Yellow

Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 14380812
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 14380911
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 14381012
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 14381113
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 14381313
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 14381312
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 14381314
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 14381611
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 14381711
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 14381713
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 14381712
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 14382510
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 14382511
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 14382512
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 14382610
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 14382611
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 20034213

#newproduct #Come4Arts #Romeo #TourdeFrance #bicycle #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They look beautiful. A sixth-scale bicycle is still something missing from my collection.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
There are nowhere near as many 1/6 bicycles as there are motorcycles.  They've come in the same 3 categories as the motorcycles, namely (1) some that came with figures, like DiD Pierre Brad Pitt, or Dragon Dieter; (2) some sold alone as 1/6 accessories, like this one; and (3) some that came to us from the vehicles diecast world, with corresponding scary prices (i.e. Xonex).  I suppose category (4) would also be a number of Barbie or Barbie-ish bicycles that repaint pretty well but then are pretty delicate.  In all those categories we got mostly either vintage/military bicycles, or  household use street bikes, so this level of sport bikes (that can still pass for daily use also) are a welcome addition.  Different color options are also welcome, for expanding displays with multiples, though some color options don't look as credible as others.

brassco

brassco
Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 15594910

There's only this bike available. Now i can consider this for the parkour girl!

blackpool

blackpool
I honestly don't know what you talking about Laughing Laughing Laughing

Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] Maxresdefault

More seriously, it's a really cool prop and seems pretty well done, although I'm no bicycle expert at all. I wish it was coming with a couple accessories, helmet, fingerless gloves, why not a cycling jersey as well since there is none available at this point... (Le "Tour de France" needs a yellow, green, and red dotted jerseys at least!)

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
brassco wrote:Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 15594910

I was searching this VS Toys set and it says the bike is not included. A bummer, cuz I really liked that bike.

As for these ROMEO bikes, they seem pretty cool, though I don't know this company and its quality. Depending on the price, I'll try to grab 1 or 2. My favorite ones are the red and the yellow.

csyeung

csyeung
The bikes look really cool! Hope the price point is affordable.

davidd

davidd
Nice looking bicycle. Looks a bit more like a standard 10-speed from my younger youth than it does a modern Grand Tour bike, but close enough. It would be fun to acquire a few of these to put together a racing team. Size-wise, it looks to be much more realistic than the Barbie bikes I've picked up over the years.

Looks like the current price on a well-known online auction and sales site runs around $90 USD, so about the same price range as the more detailed Xonex models.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
FreakinLobster wrote:
brassco wrote:Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] 15594910

I was searching this VS Toys set and it says the bike is not included. A bummer, cuz I really liked that bike.

Isn't that an X-Toys folding bike?

Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] S-l40010

brassco

brassco
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
FreakinLobster wrote:

Isn't that an X-Toys folding bike?

Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] S-l40010

Yes, I bought this separately. I am waiting for the parkour girl to be released.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Is the bike worth it, brassco? I'm gonna try to grab one of those if the quality is ok.

brassco

brassco
FreakinLobster wrote:Is the bike worth it, brassco? I'm gonna try to grab one of those if the quality is ok.

Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] Seg-vivi

At first look, this bike seems to be of 1/6th. The seat is adjustable up or down, but couldn't be secured. Both wheels will turn, so as the cycling pad, but the mechanism for the chain is just for show, ie, the paddles couldn't turn the wheels. There is a stand that can be attached to the bike for it to stand. All the brakes cannot be used.

I tried to pose the figure onto riding the bike. And this is what happened:

Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] Bike2

I was contemplating to reattach it using a superglue, but i fear the front wheel would not be able to turn...

I guess, better luck with this new bike!

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Dang, sorry to see that your bike broke, brassco. A shame, because this bike is pretty neat and I was willing to buy one. I really appreciate the post and hope you can find a way to fix it without losing its mobility.

As for the ROMEO bikes, they are up for PO on ToyPanic for 188 MYR, ~ 46 USD.

Quick question: do you guys know if ToyPanic work with paypal? I tried contacting them a few times asking about it but they never answered.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Man, that sucks, brassco. What was the point of the way that bike was made, it’s completely unusable as something other than a background prop. Such a waste. I hope you can return it, or get your money back. That’s unacceptable.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Accessory - NEW PRODUCT: COME4ARTS (tide sense): 1/6 ROMEO Tour de France bicycle [a total of 5 colors available] C8485110

brassco

brassco
well...my seller said it's been 6 months since i bought it, and the manufacturer no longer produce it. She is checking with the factory if they can fix my bike. 

But i think i will have to bear the shipping cost to China to repair. The product, she said, was ok when i bought it.

well...

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:so this level of sport bikes (that can still pass for daily use also) are a welcome addition.  Different color options are also welcome, for expanding displays with multiples, though some color options don't look as credible as others.
I disagree, I can see all those coloroptions being sold (1:1) today or in recent years. The pink and pale blue colors would be more targeted to woman though.

I also disagree with Davidd that they look like a standard 10-speed bike than a Grand Tour bike. I think it's pretty close. Although there are some nitpicking details which make them look that they're more for the average amateur and not for a pro-rider (the big ring at the front looks a bit too small compared to the small ring at the front, the saddle should be higher compared to the steer, the frontfork indeed looks a bit outdated, and the cables for changing the gears show it would be about 10 years old). Overall it's really convincing and looks very cool. This definitely is the type of bike that is still used by amateurs. If you'd be standing at the start of a sportive ride, you'd definitely see some guys (or girls) with similar bikes.

What is a shame though, that there is no cycling wear that I know off (and if there was it would probably for male figures, and I would like to have it for Lexi and Allison).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum