OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PIRP 1220 1/6 Scale The Cyber Suit Set A & B

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PIRP 1220 1/6 Scale The Cyber Suit Set A & B

***Attention***This costume set must stain on figure body, do not purchase if it is not acceptable, thank you.

It is the TBLeague S12D figure body shown in picture

Check List:

1) Upper Black Leather One Piece Cloth

2) Inner Black Leather One Piece compression

3) A pair of Black Leather Boot Cover

4) A pair of Black Leather Boot

5) A pair of Black Leather Wristband

***Figure body and head sculpt NOT included***

Set A:

female - NEW PRODUCT: PIRP 1220 1/6 Scale The Cyber Suit Set A & B E8783d10
female - NEW PRODUCT: PIRP 1220 1/6 Scale The Cyber Suit Set A & B Bf878210
female - NEW PRODUCT: PIRP 1220 1/6 Scale The Cyber Suit Set A & B 97c4c710
female - NEW PRODUCT: PIRP 1220 1/6 Scale The Cyber Suit Set A & B Fe96b710
female - NEW PRODUCT: PIRP 1220 1/6 Scale The Cyber Suit Set A & B A14cbb10
female - NEW PRODUCT: PIRP 1220 1/6 Scale The Cyber Suit Set A & B 7268f610
female - NEW PRODUCT: PIRP 1220 1/6 Scale The Cyber Suit Set A & B 7ab37f10
female - NEW PRODUCT: PIRP 1220 1/6 Scale The Cyber Suit Set A & B 6e0a2110

Set B:

female - NEW PRODUCT: PIRP 1220 1/6 Scale The Cyber Suit Set A & B 2e80f910
female - NEW PRODUCT: PIRP 1220 1/6 Scale The Cyber Suit Set A & B Edfa1610
female - NEW PRODUCT: PIRP 1220 1/6 Scale The Cyber Suit Set A & B 2bb7fe10
female - NEW PRODUCT: PIRP 1220 1/6 Scale The Cyber Suit Set A & B Da17a310
female - NEW PRODUCT: PIRP 1220 1/6 Scale The Cyber Suit Set A & B E269cf10
female - NEW PRODUCT: PIRP 1220 1/6 Scale The Cyber Suit Set A & B 36338f10
female - NEW PRODUCT: PIRP 1220 1/6 Scale The Cyber Suit Set A & B B8703e10
female - NEW PRODUCT: PIRP 1220 1/6 Scale The Cyber Suit Set A & B Bd351110

#newproduct #PIRP #CyberSuit #female #clothing #accessory #videogame-based

brassco

brassco
Gantz cosplay. Set A seems to have more accessories. I would go for A if the price is the same. Why not other accessories too, like guns?

csyeung

csyeung
My first thought with this is that black will probably stain your tbleague body or whichever body you put it on. I don't know, I feel like they could have used some molded pieces instead of the costume jewels.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:My first thought with this is that black will probably stain your tbleague body or whichever body you put it on. I don't know, I feel like they could have used some molded pieces instead of the costume jewels.

Well, they actually warn that it might stain, which probably means they are not bothering with steps to ensure it doesn't and figure the warning gets them off the hook. For me it's both cliche and cringe-worthy, so I don't care personally, but anyone going for this should consider staining a very real possibility.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:
csyeung wrote:My first thought with this is that black will probably stain your tbleague body or whichever body you put it on. I don't know, I feel like they could have used some molded pieces instead of the costume jewels.

Well, they actually warn that it might stain, which probably means they are not bothering with steps to ensure it doesn't and figure the warning gets them off the hook. For me it's both cliche and cringe-worthy, so I don't care personally, but anyone going for this should consider staining a very real possibility.

Not just "might stain," or "a very real possibility" but actually a pretty imperative statement that it "must stain." The certainty of it actually made me laugh: "***Attention***This costume set must stain on figure body, do not purchase if it is not acceptable, thank you."

In the abstract you're right that it's both cliche and cringe-worthy, but as Brassco points out they are specifically from Gantz, so that wouldn't apply if someone wants them for that specific purpose. (Toyseiiki previously made the two complete figures so these are a kitbasher's alternative).

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
If someone used a different, higher quality bodysuit underneath it (like one of those VS Toys ones), then it might prevent staining.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Theflyingman

These seem really poorly tailored and fit poorly. It's a real shame I've been looking for proper Gantz suits (I know there was a set that came out recently but they were too overexposed and sexy).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum