OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The Transport Trooper is the pilot of an Imperial Combat Assault Transports responsible for transporting highly volatile and explosive rhydonium to the remnant Imperial refinery on the planet of Morak where the mission proves to be deadly and dangerous…

Now Hot Toys is excited to expand The Mandalorian collectible series and introduce the 1/6th scale Transport Trooper collectible figure!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on Transport Trooper as seen in The Mandalorian featuring skillfully developed helmet and armor, a fabric under-suit, a blaster, and a display base!

Recruit this amazing new 1/6th scale collectible figure of the memorable Transport Trooper in your Star Wars collection today!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS030
PRODUCT NAMETRANSPORT TROOPER™
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HELMET AND FINELY CRAFTED BODY ARMOR WITH SPECIALLY APPLIED DISTRESS EFFECTS
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A. FIGURE PAINTED BY LOK HO
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A. FIGURE ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale Transport Trooper Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Transport Trooper in the Star Wars: The Mandalorian
- Newly developed helmet and finely crafted body armor with specially applied distress effects
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable black-colored gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fist
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding pistol

Costume:
- One (1) newly crafted Transport Trooper armor with weathering effects
- One (1) dark green-colored long sleeve shirt with weathering effects
- One (1) red-colored bicep armor for upper right arm
- One (1) Transport Trooper belt
- One (1) pair of dark green-colored pants with weathering effects
- One (1) pair of dark green-colored armored boots with weathering effects

Weapon:
- One (1) blaster pistol

Accessory:
- Figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Artists:
- Figure Painted by Lok Ho
- Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2022

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11394
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2698
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3470
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4435
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5409
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6387
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7374
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8356
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9341
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10322
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11395
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12287
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13270
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14248
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15230
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16213

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #Mandalorian #TransportTrooper #Disney+ #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He looks great. I don't know how prominent he is in the show, but looks like they did a great job with him. That said, in good Star Wars tradition carried to excess, Disney and Hot Toys are clearly indulging their passion for recycling-while-charging-top-dollar forward. That's a Solo "Mudtrooper" with a traditional stormtrooper belt and a Rogue One tank driver helmet. Hot Toys was supposed to make those tank drivers, but like the "Death Star troopers" they appear to have been abandoned by the wayside; yet, just like the "Death Star trooper" helmets, these helmets were not designed to waste. Smile

disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1125x682_previewbanner_903138_StormtrooperAssaultTankCommander

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
They were in one episode, not major but would have been better with either a Pascal or Bill Burr head sculpt as extra.

What excited me was the preview of a re-release or remodelled Shoretrooper which were also in the same episode..missed those the first time due to job loss, so really want to get them the next time around.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:He looks great. I don't know how prominent he is in the show, but looks like they did a great job with him. That said, in good Star Wars tradition carried to excess, Disney and Hot Toys are clearly indulging their passion for recycling-while-charging-top-dollar forward. That's a Solo "Mudtrooper" with a traditional stormtrooper belt and a Rogue One tank driver helmet. Hot Toys was supposed to make those tank drivers, but like the "Death Star troopers" they appear to have been abandoned by the wayside; yet, just like the "Death Star trooper" helmets, these helmets were not designed to waste. Smile

All the more so, because I'd argue all these Hot Toys helmeted figures are overpriced anyway to the extent that I always figure, rule of thumb, that a human face headsculpt corresponds to about 1/4 of the price/value of any Hot Toys figure. Charging about the "standard" price for a figure that doesn't offer HT's greatest strength, a face likeness, and mostly re-uses existing parts anyway, is kind of abusive. And I maintain that if they did take the price down a bit to reflect "reused parts, no headsculpt" figures, they might come out ahead because it would encourage multiple purchases (army building).

My rule of thumb is that I generally refuse to pay HT prices for any figure that doesn't give me a human sculpt, unless it's a special case of something like the Endoskeletons or Predators. That logic stopped me getting the first Black Panther, and I was happy with the second. On the Mandalorian I am holding off for the inevitable future version with a Pascal sculpt.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I agree with above...this one is up for $195 on KG Hobby, which is $40/$50 less than their Moff Gideon, so looks like they have reduced it a little

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:All the more so, because I'd argue all these Hot Toys helmeted figures are overpriced anyway to the extent that I always figure, rule of thumb, that a human face headsculpt corresponds to about 1/4 of the price/value of any Hot Toys figure.  Charging about the "standard" price for a figure that doesn't offer HT's greatest strength, a face likeness, and mostly re-uses existing parts anyway, is kind of abusive.  And I maintain that if they did take the price down a bit to reflect "reused parts, no headsculpt" figures, they might come out ahead because it would encourage multiple purchases (army building).

My rule of thumb is that I generally refuse to pay HT prices for any figure that doesn't give me a human sculpt, unless it's a special case of something like the Endoskeletons or Predators.  That logic stopped me getting the first Black Panther, and I was happy with the second.  On the Mandalorian I am holding off for the inevitable future version with a Pascal sculpt.

I agree completely, especially on helmeted head sculpts (while they can get them a little wrong -- they did with their first stormtroopers -- they are nowhere near the challenge of rendering recognizable faces in sixth scale) and on army building (lucky are the few who can talk themselves into army building with sets that are well over $200 a pop). On the Mandalorian, if a particular look already made is important to you, and if there are some good Pascal sculpts already out there from other outfits (I honestly don't know), maybe you get the set as is, and complement it with the head. Or, if HT ever makes such a head, you can try to get it loose to complement your set. Because these prices seem to increase relentlessly.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
lurpdog101 wrote:I agree with above...this one is up for $195 on KG Hobby, which is $40/$50 less than their Moff Gideon, so looks like they have reduced it a little

Interesting, that is a token price decrease for army-building purposes, I suppose.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Received mine today (along with Ahsoka Tano/Clone Wars) -- plan on adding a Bill Burr head sculpt and using this in my Strykerverse.

disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE _dsc3717

He who dies with the most toys wins!

disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN TRANSPORT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sweet! Nice to see the real thing -- as often the case, I bought most of the pieces and "reconstituted" it -- for fun on a TBLeague body (but the upper arm armor would not fit, so I did not pick those up -- yet).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum