OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 biochemical female special police clothing accessory bag (C026) & Russian model head sculpture (SDH025)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
I’ll have to check about the hair color when I get back home.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:Is the long dark hair brown or black? I'm about to order one because I need her with black hair and it looks black to me in Gub's and Tabul's pics.
The overall impression is dark brown, but in fact different hair strands seem to be different colors. Hard to capture on camera. From a distance, it looks pretty much black. I assume we are still talking about SDH025-B.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

rollotomasi

Thanks for the replies.
I just got the B, I was hoping it was jet black but not a dealbreaker.
It does look convincingly black in pics.

Mine came with the hair on the right side styled back too much it shows the ugly scalp joint. Maybe why SD didn't show a pic of the B's right profile.
That's why i have her hair wrapped as such at the moment, will use a hairdryer to fix that.

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 biochemical female special police clothing accessory bag (C026) & Russian model head sculpture (SDH025) - Page 5 Sd025b10

The lips are TOO GLOSSY I can't stand it! So I applied my 20-year old Testors Dullcote, problem was the old stuff caked
so had to spend some time tediously picking off the gunk with an X-acto knife careful not to damage the paint job. Lesson learned.

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 biochemical female special police clothing accessory bag (C026) & Russian model head sculpture (SDH025) - Page 5 Sd025b11

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:The lips are TOO GLOSSY I can't stand it! So I applied my 20-year old Testors Dullcote, problem was the old stuff caked
so had to spend some time tediously picking off the gunk with an X-acto knife careful not to damage the paint job. Lesson learned.
I would recommend Vallejo matte varnish, which is not super matte, for a job like that. Then again, women use lip balm, although I take your point about the lips on these heads being quite glossy.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Greetings everyone!

Just wanted to come in here and share some of my photos! Smile

Here’s the SDH025, the blonde version. I picked up the black-haired too but haven’t looked at it yet lol

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 biochemical female special police clothing accessory bag (C026) & Russian model head sculpture (SDH025) - Page 5 1GRfCOx

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 biochemical female special police clothing accessory bag (C026) & Russian model head sculpture (SDH025) - Page 5 KT2iKkB

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 biochemical female special police clothing accessory bag (C026) & Russian model head sculpture (SDH025) - Page 5 LRfH2RS

csyeung

csyeung
Zurdoz! Welcome! I really like how this sculpt turned out.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
csyeung wrote:Zurdoz! Welcome! I really like how this sculpt turned out.

Thank you! Yeah it’s a great sculpt! So good I have plenty of spares Wink

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Welcome, Zurdoz. She looks good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 biochemical female special police clothing accessory bag (C026) & Russian model head sculpture (SDH025) - Page 5 1f10

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Stryker2012 wrote:Welcome, Zurdoz. She looks good.

Thank you! Yupp she does indeed!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum