OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY NEW: 1/6 Stars Visitors - Alien Dolls (NO.002)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This post was last edited by the Iron Empire at 2018-6-8 12:32

WAR STORY New Products: 1/6 Stars Visitors - Extraterrestrial Movements (NO.002)

Parts List:
Starburst x1
2. Body x1
3. Hand type x6
4. Sports jacket x1
5. Sweatpants x1
6. Sports shoes x1
7. Casual Backpack x1
8. Leisure cap x1
9. Underwear x1

Cut-off time: July 5, 2018 Shipment time: Third quarter of 2018

WarStory - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY NEW: 1/6 Stars Visitors - Alien Dolls (NO.002) 110
WarStory - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY NEW: 1/6 Stars Visitors - Alien Dolls (NO.002) 210
WarStory - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY NEW: 1/6 Stars Visitors - Alien Dolls (NO.002) 310
WarStory - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY NEW: 1/6 Stars Visitors - Alien Dolls (NO.002) 410
WarStory - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY NEW: 1/6 Stars Visitors - Alien Dolls (NO.002) 510
WarStory - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY NEW: 1/6 Stars Visitors - Alien Dolls (NO.002) 12150710
WarStory - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY NEW: 1/6 Stars Visitors - Alien Dolls (NO.002) 12150711
WarStory - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY NEW: 1/6 Stars Visitors - Alien Dolls (NO.002) 12150810
WarStory - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY NEW: 1/6 Stars Visitors - Alien Dolls (NO.002) 12150811
WarStory - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY NEW: 1/6 Stars Visitors - Alien Dolls (NO.002) 12150910
WarStory - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY NEW: 1/6 Stars Visitors - Alien Dolls (NO.002) 12151010

#newproduct #Asian #male #sci-fi #WarStory #StarVisitorAlien

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While I am completely unfamiliar with the source material, I appreciate modern everyday civilian sixth-scale items, and this set seems like a very good example of that.

JohnByng

He looks good! I agree about the everyday stuff.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Well their branding is misleading as hell! Thought it was SW related or SCI-FI at the least... Laughing

Delanie

Delanie
I'm still confused about who it is but like the idea of another youth figure

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
So, I'm just guessing here, but he might be from Before we Vanish, the new movie from Kiyoshi Kurosawa, about an alien invasion that starts with them taking over the bodies of 3 people. The director is known for Cure (which I don't think I ever got around to) and Pulse (which is WAY out there, but an interesting experience).  I'm actually really excited to see this one, and while I didn't see that outfit in the trailer, the description and the haircut got me thinking it might be for this.  Here's the official synopsis and trailer (which is pretty spectacular):

"Three aliens travel to Earth on a mission in preparation for a mass invasion. Having taken possession of human bodies, the visitors rob their hosts of the very essence of their being, leaving psychological and spiritual devastation in their wake."

http://reverendspooky.com

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
This got me curious also... the hair looked very K-pop so i just googled "From the Star Korea"... its from a Korean TV sci-fi-drama, "My Love From the Star".

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
rollotomasi wrote:This got me curious also... the hair looked very K-pop so i just googled "From the Star Korea"... its from a Korean TV sci-fi-drama, "My Love From the Star".

Wow. Yeah, I could not have been further off the mark on that one.

http://reverendspooky.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum