OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wish list

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Wish list Empty Wish list Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:42 pm

JohnByng

I haven't seen a thread on this topic so I thought I would start one. What figures do you wish were available?

I have a few:

1. Norma, Norman and Dylan from the TV series: Bates Motel

2. Paris from the film: Troy (I don't know why Pangea stopped with Achilles and Hector?)

3. Main characters from Trueblood

4. Main characters from Preacher! Pleeeeease!

5. Main characters from Riverdale

6. To Phicen: Please work out how to do Black figures! So many characters I want to do seamless!

7. Realistic ancient Greeks, Thracians, Sythians, Persians etc.

8. Moors, Saracens etc. So many different types of armour!

I know, I know... I watch too much TV.

#discussion

2Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:48 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with so much of this (by the way, there is a Please help me find thread, but it is for existing figures and pieces).

Technically, you could make no. 2 (Paris) by getting the equipment of a second "Trojan General" and an Orlando Bloom head sculpt.

I would love to get an Eric Northman (to make a generic Viking) or Vampire Bill (without fangs or blood on the face, to make a Prince Valiant). Smile

3Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:39 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ahh, Wish List threads:

William Powell & Myrna Loy (& Asta) - The Thin Man
Humphrey Bogart & Lauren Bacall - To Have and Have Not
Charlton Heston & Sophia Loren - El Cid
Jane Fonda & Lee Marvin - Cat Ballou
Raquel Welch - One Million Years B.C.
Sandahl Bergman - Conan the Barbarian
Grace Jones - Conan the Destroyer
Bruce Willis, Milla Jovovich & Gary Oldman - The Fifth Element
All seven of The Magnificent Seven (the good one, with Yul Brynner & Steve McQueen)
Roman Polanski, Jack MacGowran & Sharon Tate - The Fearless Vampire Killers
Karen Gillan (Nebula) - Guardians of the Galaxy
The rest of the crew of Firefly
John Phillip Law, Caroline Munro & Tom Baker - The Golden Voyage of Sinbad
Patrick Wayne & Jane Seymour - Sinbad & The Eye of the Tiger
Carrie Fisher/Slave Leia - ROTJ
Michelle Yeah - Tomorrow Never Dies
Burt Lancaster & Nick Cravat - either The Crimson Pirate or The Flame & The Arrow
Errol Flynn - Captain Blood
Cary Grant - Gunga Din
Johnny Weissmuller & Maureen O'Sullivan - Tarzan and His Mate
Clint Eastwood, Telly Savalas, Donald Sutherland & Don Rickles - Kelly's Heroes
Morena Baccarin - Deadpool
Bob Hope, Bing Crosby & Dorothy Lamour - The Road Movies
Bud Abbott & Lou Costello
Antonio Banderas & Salma Hayek - Desperado

That's all I can think of off the top of my head...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Wish list C8485110

4Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:37 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787

Updated

My Wish List

My list is from DC Comics.
Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman
Donna Troy as Wonder Girl
Big Barda (about 14 inch)
Starefire
Stargirl
Nightstar
Mera
Batwoman
Hawkgirl
Legends of Tomorrow Sara Lance
Agents of Shield Daisy Johnson/Quake
Laurel Lance/Black Canary
Lady Blackhawk
Dawnstar
Mary Marvel
Dream Girl
Lightning Lass
-
From Marvel Comics.
Elektra
She Hulk (about 14 inch)
Medusa
Thundra
Lady Sif
Black cat
Carol Danvers - Captain Marvel
Angela
Jane Foster as Thor
America Chavez
-
Others
Dawn
Purgatory
Star Trek Voyager - 7 of 9
One Million Years BC - Raquel Welch
Showgirls - Nomi and Crystal
Abbey Chase
Sydney Savage
Natalia Kassle
Kara Thrace from Battlestar Galactica
Gisele Yashar from Fast Five
-
I'm sure that there other that I'm missing at this time.

5Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:06 am

JohnByng

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree with so much of this (by the way, there is a Please help me find thread, but it is for existing figures and pieces).

Technically, you could make no. 2 (Paris) by getting the equipment of a second "Trojan General" and an Orlando Bloom head sculpt.

I would love to get an Eric Northman (to make a generic Viking) or Vampire Bill (without fangs or blood on the face, to make a Prince Valiant). Smile

Good idea about Paris. After I read your post I looked on Ebay but the heads all have necks or are unpainted. As well as having feet for hands, I am also colour-blind so painting faces is not going to end well.

Eric Northman would be great. I was never a fan of Bill. Jason would be the Holy Grail for me! He would have to have one normal H/S and one where he is thinking.

6Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:10 am

JohnByng

Stryker2011 wrote:Ahh, Wish List threads:

William Powell & Myrna Loy (& Asta) - The Thin Man
Humphrey Bogart & Lauren Bacall - To Have and Have Not
Charlton Heston & Sophia Loren - El Cid
Jane Fonda & Lee Marvin - Cat Ballou
Raquel Welch - One Million Years B.C.
Sandahl Bergman - Conan the Barbarian
Grace Jones - Conan the Destroyer
Bruce Willis, Milla Jovovich & Gary Oldman - The Fifth Element
All seven of The Magnificent Seven (the good one, with Yul Brynner & Steve McQueen)
Roman Polanski, Jack MacGowran & Sharon Tate - The Fearless Vampire Killers
Karen Gillan (Nebula) - Guardians of the Galaxy
The rest of the crew of Firefly
John Phillip Law, Caroline Munro & Tom Baker - The Golden Voyage of Sinbad
Patrick Wayne & Jane Seymour - Sinbad & The Eye of the Tiger
Carrie Fisher/Slave Leia - ROTJ
Michelle Yeah - Tomorrow Never Dies
Burt Lancaster & Nick Cravat - either The Crimson Pirate or The Flame & The Arrow
Errol Flynn - Captain Blood
Cary Grant - Gunga Din
Johnny Weissmuller & Maureen O'Sullivan - Tarzan and His Mate
Clint Eastwood, Telly Savalas, Donald Sutherland & Don Rickles - Kelly's Heroes
Morena Baccarin - Deadpool
Bob Hope, Bing Crosby & Dorothy Lamour - The Road Movies
Bud Abbott & Lou Costello
Antonio Banderas & Salma Hayek - Desperado

That's all I can think of off the top of my head...

El Cid, The Fifth Element, The Fearless Vampire Killers, great choices!
I love TFVK! I have it on DVD somewhere I must watch it again. You left out Alfie Bass!

7Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:15 am

JohnByng

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:My Wish List

My list is from DC Comics.
Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman
Donna Troy as Wonder Girl
Big Barda (about 14 inch)
Starefire
Stargirl
Nightstar
Mera
Batwoman
Hawkgirl
Legends of Tomorrow Sara Lance
Agents of Shield Daisy Johnson/Quake
Laurel Lance/Black Canary
Lady Blackhawk
Dawnstar
Mary Marvel
Dream Girl
Lightning Lass
-
From Marvel Comics.
Elektra
She Hulk (about 14 inch)
Medusa
Thundra
Lady Sif
Black cat
Carol Danvers - Captain Marvel
Angela
Jane Foster as Thor
America Chavez
-
Others
Dawn
Purgatory
Star Trek Voyager - 7 of 9
One Million Years BC - Raquel Welch
Showgirls - Nomi and Crystal
Abbey Chase
Sydney Savage
Natalia Kassle

-
I'm sure that there other that I'm missing at this time.

Did you leave out Kara Thrace deliberately or did I miss a figure of her? She would be incredible in 1/6 scale! 7 of 9 would be fantastic! I am sure there are loads of us who would want her, she is iconic!

8Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:28 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
JohnByng wrote:Good idea about Paris. After I read your post I looked on Ebay but the heads all have necks or are unpainted. As well as having feet for hands, I am also colour-blind so painting faces is not going to end well.

Eric Northman would be great. I was never a fan of Bill. Jason would be the Holy Grail for me! He would have to have one normal H/S and one where he is thinking.

Well, the good news is that you can de-neck an Orlando Bloom head sculpt. I actually recently did that to one by (if memory serves) Headplay. It is not featured there, but I did a Head Conversion Tutorial (with an addendum in a later post), in case you want to see the simplest procedure.

I completely forgot about "that manslut" Jason Stackhouse. Yep, he's got a very expressive face, fully deserving of a couple of head sculpts.

9Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:17 am

MarkEl

So many good choices!

I’m going to just say one, and I would die a happy person.
-top quality 1970’s Pam Grier

10Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:01 pm

PitViper

PitViper
MY list is Military, Movies/TV & related topics:
1. A Canadian soldier in desert CadPat camo fully geared
2. From Strike Back
   Season 1: John Porter in British MTP with full gear
   Seasons 2 to 5: Scott, Stonebridge, Colonel Grant, Major Dalton, Sgt. Richmond, Kim Martinez
   Season 7: Sgt. McAllister, LCpl. Novin, Sgt. Wyatt & Captain Reynolds
3. Col. Terry Childers (Rules of Engagement) during the embassy attack
4. The missing members from the SEAL team in Tears of the Sun
5. Benicio del Toro in Sicario
6. Dennis Quaid as Guy in Savior (with the correct rifle).
7. A Rhodesian Light Infantry soldier with FAL chest rig and camo uniform, plus shorts and veldskoen
8. First Chechen War Russian soldier in Mockba sneakers and VSR camo
9. BAD GUYS!!!: Chechens from both wars (in their varied and mixed camo/civilian clothes),              Ukrainian separatists, ISIS soldiers
10. The GRS team from 13 Hours, and several of the bad guys from the movie in their civilian attire with weapons and vests etc.

11Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:19 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
JohnByng wrote:Did you leave out Kara Thrace deliberately or did I miss a figure of her? She would be incredible in 1/6 scale! 7 of 9 would be fantastic! I am sure there are loads of us who would want her, she is iconic!

no I just missed her although I was thinking about Battlestar Galactica at the time but I couldn't think of anyone, (facepalm) Oh Man how did I forget about Number Six?

12Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:34 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
JohnByng wrote:

I love TFVK! I have it on DVD somewhere I must watch it again. You left out Alfie Bass!

See. I knew I was forgetting someone.

Seven of Nine would be an awesome choice. I'm pretty sure she was the only reason Voyager stayed on the air as long as it did.

Wish list C8485110

13Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:39 am

JohnByng

Stryker2011 wrote:
JohnByng wrote:

See. I knew I was forgetting someone.

Seven of Nine would be an awesome choice. I'm pretty sure she was the only reason Voyager stayed on the air as long as it did.

I like Voyager. For me Janeway was the best captain after Kirk. Picard was okay but TNG was like watching social workers in space! Ryker was a ridiculous character. Too much goody goody stuff and too many feeeeelings! I think Janeway and 7 of 9 worked well as a team.

I liked the ship design too.

14Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:26 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I agree with you on Janeway and Seven's relationship, John. My wife and I liked Voyager best of all the spin-offs. But, those first few seasons without Seven were a little too routine, sort of like watching the first few seasons of TNG. It wasn't until Seven came on the scene that the show started to really shine. Aside from adding some sex-appeal, Seven was a pretty interesting character, and watching her development from Drone to "human" was a highlight.

Wish list C8485110

15Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:32 am

JohnByng

GubernatorFan wrote:
JohnByng wrote:Good idea about Paris. After I read your post I looked on Ebay but the heads all have necks or are unpainted. As well as having feet for hands, I am also colour-blind so painting faces is not going to end well.

Well, the good news is that you can de-neck an Orlando Bloom head sculpt. I actually recently did that to one by (if memory serves) Headplay. It is not featured there, but I did a Head Conversion Tutorial (with an addendum in a later post), in case you want to see the simplest procedure.

I completely forgot about "that manslut" Jason Stackhouse. Yep, he's got a very expressive face, fully deserving of a couple of head sculpts.

Thanks for the tutorial! I will head back to Ebay and see if I can find a suitable OB head. Feeling brave!

16Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:38 am

JohnByng

Stryker2011 wrote:I agree with you on Janeway and Seven's relationship, John. My wife and I liked Voyager best of all the spin-offs. But, those first few seasons without Seven were a little too routine, sort of like watching the first few seasons of TNG. It wasn't until Seven came on the scene that the show started to really shine. Aside from adding some sex-appeal, Seven was a pretty interesting character, and watching her development from Drone to "human" was a highlight.

I agree about 7 of 9s change from drone to human. But I liked the way we are in at the start of Voyager - before the ship is even finished. I thought the journey developed pretty well through the series. I liked the doctor. I really hated McCoy, he was almost as irritating as Quincy! But the doc in Voyager was a good character and funny to boot.

17Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:44 am

JohnByng

PitViper wrote:MY list is Military, Movies/TV & related topics:
1. A Canadian soldier in desert CadPat camo fully geared
2. From Strike Back
   Season 1: John Porter in British MTP with full gear
   Seasons 2 to 5: Scott, Stonebridge, Colonel Grant, Major Dalton, Sgt. Richmond, Kim Martinez
   Season 7: Sgt. McAllister, LCpl. Novin, Sgt. Wyatt & Captain Reynolds
3. Col. Terry Childers (Rules of Engagement) during the embassy attack
4. The missing members from the SEAL team in Tears of the Sun
5. Benicio del Toro in Sicario
6. Dennis Quaid as Guy in Savior (with the correct rifle).
7. A Rhodesian Light Infantry soldier with FAL chest rig and camo uniform, plus shorts and veldskoen
8. First Chechen War Russian soldier in Mockba sneakers and VSR camo
9. BAD GUYS!!!: Chechens from both wars (in their varied and mixed camo/civilian clothes),              Ukrainian separatists, ISIS soldiers
10. The GRS team from 13 Hours, and several of the bad guys from the movie in their civilian attire with weapons and vests etc.

I am probably too old for modern stuff. Very Happy But from what I have seen there is a lot of demand for it so I hope you get these. I do have an AK from Comanche Toys and it is pretty nice but I need a figure to use it with. I have "Natalia" the Russian Airborne soldier. She is a bit of a bad ass.

18Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:56 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
JohnByng wrote:Thanks for the tutorial! I will head back to Ebay and see if I can find a suitable OB head. Feeling brave!

You are welcome. There may be other options out there, but I sent you a link to the exact one I got via PM. I also took a quick photo of my converted (de-necked) one on an ACI body (which is what Pangaea used for its Hector/"Trojan General" and Achilles/"Greek General"). Not necessarily the same body, this one is the "Christian" type. The color match is very decent in hand, but varies depending on the light in photos -- my first attempt looked a lot worse; this photo was taken under a light bulb that purports to give natural white light. The conversion of this head is slightly more complicated than many others, because of the longer hair at the back, where you cut along the edge of the sculpted/painted hair and then inward to keep the "walls" thin -- basically instead of a straight line around the back of the neck you have a jagged one.

Wish list Orland10

Hope this helps.

19Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:08 pm

dadrab

dadrab
JohnByng wrote:
7 of 9 would be fantastic!

Playmates did a 12" Jeri Ryan (7 of 9) a few yeas back. It's available on Ebay at various price points. It's not a great figure and could use a repaint and a Phicen body, but at least there's a sculpt and uniform out there.

20Wish list Empty Re: Wish list Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:57 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
I think a limited edition Toys Fair and DX version of Howard Chan would be gold.
Imagine the dolly posing/playing possibilities that lay ahead for him..it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum