OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess Me Series-"Historical Journey" King of Pop

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Black Box toy BLACKBOX 1/6 series who I am - "History Tour"
BLACKBOX 1/6 GUESS ME SERIES - "at The History World Tour"

PRODUCT ITEM NO.: BBT9019
accessories include:
SET INCLUDES:
articulated body
simulation hair transplant head
sculptHEAD-SCULPT "Michael Jackson"costume style COSTUME:
l GOLDEN JACKET
l White T-shirt WHITE T-SHIRT
l Golden pants GOLDENTROUSER

equipment ACCESSORIES:
l SILVER ARM GUARD MADE BY COPPER
l SILVER LEG GUARD MADE BY COPPER
l Dance shoes DANCING SHOES

cut-off date: March 20,
2021 Shipping date: the third quarter of 2021
He's a genius! We'll never see any artist like him

blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess Me Series-"Historical Journey" King of Pop 10455610
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess Me Series-"Historical Journey" King of Pop 10455710
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess Me Series-"Historical Journey" King of Pop 10455810
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess Me Series-"Historical Journey" King of Pop 10460011
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess Me Series-"Historical Journey" King of Pop 10460010
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess Me Series-"Historical Journey" King of Pop 10460110
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess Me Series-"Historical Journey" King of Pop 10460111
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess Me Series-"Historical Journey" King of Pop 10460310
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess Me Series-"Historical Journey" King of Pop 10460311
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess Me Series-"Historical Journey" King of Pop 10460410
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess Me Series-"Historical Journey" King of Pop 10460511
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess Me Series-"Historical Journey" King of Pop 10460510
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess Me Series-"Historical Journey" King of Pop 10460610
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess Me Series-"Historical Journey" King of Pop 10460710
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess Me Series-"Historical Journey" King of Pop 10460810
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toy: 1/6 Guess Me Series-"Historical Journey" King of Pop 10460811

#newproduct #BlackBox #GuessMeSeries #HistoricalJourney #KingofPop #male #music

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Perhaps not the most iconic look, and most of the photos make it difficult to appreciate the features, which are close but maybe a little off? I don't know, didn't they change over time. And is it me or are the pupils dilated -- and looking slightly away from each other?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum