OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TBLeague Anubis 1/12 Scale Review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TBLeague - TBLeague Anubis 1/12 Scale Review Empty TBLeague Anubis 1/12 Scale Review Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:06 am

Adeno

Here's the god of death, Anubis, in TBLeague 1/12 scale. Ever since I first saw him, I knew I wanted to get him. Very cool, badass looking god! I love all the fine details of his costume, plus he scales well with Figuarts toys!

#TBLeague #Anubis #Review

2TBLeague - TBLeague Anubis 1/12 Scale Review Empty Re: TBLeague Anubis 1/12 Scale Review Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:35 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Twerk of Death! LOL Thank you for the fun review. It was interesting to see how this came out in twelfth-scale (I have a reconstituted sixth-scale version). Not bad at all -- for a fantasy Anubis. Smile

3TBLeague - TBLeague Anubis 1/12 Scale Review Empty Re: TBLeague Anubis 1/12 Scale Review Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:06 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Anubis is great figure. It’s too bad I’m not into the Egyptology stuff, especially since TBLeague seems to be interested in pursuing that theme. Even if idea 1/12 versions of Nefertiti and Cleopatra doesn’t do much for me.

4TBLeague - TBLeague Anubis 1/12 Scale Review Empty Re: TBLeague Anubis 1/12 Scale Review Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:16 am

suo76

Thanks for the review. Seems to be a nice figure. I might consider to get one as a pet for Month.

5TBLeague - TBLeague Anubis 1/12 Scale Review Empty Re: TBLeague Anubis 1/12 Scale Review Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:13 am

Diana

Diana
Wow! Fantastic posing especially at the end!! Well done!!

I really like this guy. The little kid in me wants to buy him right away. He still doesn't fit into my collection though. Not my genre. But he is magnificent!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum