OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“Have you found Wally yet?”
Blitzway presents the Wally from ‘Where’s Wally?’, the first 1/6th scale MEGAHERO series.
Wally is an iconic character beloved by many fans since its debut as a children’s puzzle book called ‘Where’s Wally?’ in 1987.
Blitzway has taken the character from the book and brought him into the real world for all the ‘Where’s Wally?’ fans.
This 1/6th scale Wally action figure features the highly detailed Wally head sculpt, the newly designed body that allows for
Wally’s signature poses, elaborately tailored Wally’s outfit, and various accessories.
Do not miss this adorable Wally, and bring him home for your collection right now!

Materials
1. Head: PVC
2. Body: ABS, PVC
3. Shoes & Accessories: ABS, PVC, Fabric
4. Stand: ABS, Metal
5. Costume: Fabric
6. 2D gifts: Paper
7. Package: Color Box + Blister

[5PRO-MG-20301] Where’s Wally? : Wally – 1/6th scale action figure
Highly detailed likeness of Wally in ‘Where’s Wally?’ book
Newly designed and developed male body of Wally
Ten (10) pieces of replaceable hands
The newly designed spinnable figure stand
Six (6) stand decorating parts
Costume:
One (1) newly tailored red and white striped sweater
One (1) blue pants
One (1) pair of brown boots
Accessories:
One (1) travel backpack
One (1) cross-body bag
One (1) snorkeling gear
One (1) pair of binoculars
One (1) camera bag
One (1) belt
One (1) hammer
One (1) kettle
One (1) cup
One (1) cane
One (1) shovel
One (1) ‘Where’s Wally?’ book
One (1) extra black-framed glasses with winking eyes (Early Pre-Order Bonus)
2D gifts:
One (1) ‘Where’s Wally?’ postcard
One (1) ‘Where’s Wally?’ stickers pack

blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17435710
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17435810
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17435910
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17440011
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17440111
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17440112
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17440210
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17440311
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17440312
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17440412
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17440411
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17440510
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17440511
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17440610
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17440611
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17440612
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17440811
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17440812
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17440910
blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure 17441010

#newproduct #Blitzway #Where'sWally #male #cartoon

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Shouldn't that be...? Oh, never mind. Smile I'm sure someone is going to have a lot of fun hiding it all over the place.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Was about to make the same joke, like "I bought this figure and I unpacked it and now I cant find it anymore" XD

Valiarde

Valiarde
We are getting everyhting in 1/6 aren't we? Creative idea but don't think i will ever buy it. Or find it.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice one, guys. Valiarde, weren't you supposed to be short on humor? I think you were joking when you said that. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
This is a very nostalgic and also very random choice for a 1/6 figure....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Delanie

Delanie
is this a uk company then 'cus I thought he was Waldo in the states?

Annalise

Annalise
Blitzway is in Korea. The character is Waldo in the US & Canada, but also goes by several other names internationally. e.g. he's Walter in Germany and Charlie in France. As Delanie pointed out, Wally is the original British name.

davidd

davidd
Is Wally/Waldo still a thing? Or is this an attempt to tap in to a nostalgia market driven by 30-somethings with disposable income?

The figure includes lots of fun accessories! I wonder if they will be accurate 1/6 scale?

Oh... I see a Dreamworks logo. Is there a movie in the pipeline? (Or... was a movie already released? I'm kind of out of the loop anymore.)

EDIT: Ah! There has been an animated television series since 2019, produced by Dreamworks: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where%27s_Waldo%3F_(2019_TV_series)

Pre-orders are open at BigBadToyStore:

1/6 version: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/156374

1/12 version: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/156378

brassco

brassco
When i saw Blitzway, i was expecting something like the post-war girl survivor figure, but this instead...

csyeung

csyeung
If you have a huge collection, would be fun to hide him for your guests to find haha.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
csyeung wrote:If you have a huge collection, would be fun to hide him for your guests to find haha.

I actually thought that would be fun, years ago.  And for that purpose I nearly bought an existing Waldo (Wally) figure, one that wasn't made for 1/6 (a plush or something) but happened to be the right scale.  The thing that stopped me back then, also holds me back from this current more sophisticated figure -- which is how hugely impractical it would be to photograph or display such a massive 1/6 crowd that Wally could even seem to be lost in.  I did still bring Wally into my 1/6 world, sort of, with this rather dark themed picture that I showed 9 years ago, grimly entitled "Where's Wally?"

blitzway - NEW PRODUCT: Blitzway: 1/6 Scale Where’s Wally? : Wally action figure Img_7410

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That is great, MBAM. Always nice to see your work!

csyeung

csyeung
Oh no! Where indeed?!? In the belly of the beast!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum