OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elven Archer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1kitbash - Elven Archer Empty Elven Archer Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:50 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane

2kitbash - Elven Archer Empty Re: Elven Archer Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I love this guy. Excellent hair job. I never would have thought of Toby Maguire for this(much like Mr. Bean for a Barbarian). Impressive work on everything.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

kitbash - Elven Archer C8485110

3kitbash - Elven Archer Empty Re: Elven Archer Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:25 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks, Striker. I´m serving a cold cup of coffee to the Friends here, cause im to lazy to do new stuff Wink

4kitbash - Elven Archer Empty Re: Elven Archer Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:28 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nothing wrong with that. Always a pleasure to see what people have done/are doing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

kitbash - Elven Archer C8485110

5kitbash - Elven Archer Empty Re: Elven Archer Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:31 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Very nicely done, Eph.

The boots are just right and the setting is gorgeous.

Nothing wrong with cold coffee. I drink it all the time.

6kitbash - Elven Archer Empty Re: Elven Archer Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:27 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
An oldie, but a goodie! Thanks for posting it. I remember I got that head sculpt inspired by you, but haven't done anything with it yet. Beautiful custom figure and photography!

7kitbash - Elven Archer Empty Re: Elven Archer Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:25 pm

delusional

delusional
I always love your creations.

8kitbash - Elven Archer Empty Re: Elven Archer Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:15 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great looking figure, great job on him and beautiful back ground and photos, I don't recall seeing him before so he's new to me.

I thought it was worth mentioning I noticed you didn't add any hashtags at the end of the first post and I also noticed that this forum doesn't seem to go past page 7 so for every new thread an old thread seems to disappears/ hidden oh they are still there but I have to use the hashtags or the search box to find them.

9kitbash - Elven Archer Empty Re: Elven Archer Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:15 pm

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
let me guess he is a altmer or high elf if you would? looks good, i just cant stand archers, since i suck at being one in skyrim. eph, still one of the coolest customizers i have seen. there just isn't enough medieval/fantasy stuff if there is any at all.

10kitbash - Elven Archer Empty Re: Elven Archer Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:13 am

scalawag

scalawag
Love this figure, very nicely done and some great photography too.

Paul

11kitbash - Elven Archer Empty Re: Elven Archer Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:39 am

blackpool

blackpool
He looks fantastic! All the little details are really amazing, just the arrows and bow are insanely cool, without mentioning the rooted hair that is very lifelike and realistic...

Awesome work, and very cool pictures too, the background and light work very well together, it gives a great forest ambiance, very heroic fantasy!

Love it, thanks for sharing! More, more more!

12kitbash - Elven Archer Empty Re: Elven Archer Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:00 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Beautiful archer... and i noticed he's a leftie just like Hawkeye/Renner!
Excellent work on the diorama too... did you use dry ice for the mist effect below?

13kitbash - Elven Archer Empty Re: Elven Archer Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:47 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You very much, Friends .

GubernatorFan wrote:An oldie, but a goodie! Thanks for posting it. I remember I got that head sculpt inspired by you, but haven't done anything with it yet. Beautiful custom figure and photography!

Thank You. I love this sculpts so much. You can see small veins in the Eyeballs if You use a loupe.

Cobratrooper11 wrote:let me guess he is a altmer or high elf if you would? looks good, i just cant stand archers, since i suck at being one in skyrim. eph, still one of the coolest customizers i have seen. there just isn't enough medieval/fantasy stuff if there is any at all.

By bashing him i was inspired by Larry Elmores D&D Art. The " Mer " of Skyrim has a bigger Iris in the Eyes. Not Human like Eyes. I like to bash one one day.

blackpool wrote:He looks fantastic! All the little details are really amazing, just the arrows and bow are insanely cool, without mentioning the rooted hair that is very lifelike and realistic...

Awesome work, and very cool pictures too, the background and light work very well together, it gives a great forest ambiance, very heroic fantasy!

Love it, thanks for sharing! More, more more!

The Hair job i have done at this Charakter is to... voluminous. But for an sissified Elv that fact is Ok. Very Happy

rollotomasi wrote:Beautiful archer... and i noticed he's a leftie just like Hawkeye/Renner!
Excellent work on the diorama too... did you use dry ice for the mist effect below?

That Diorama is a little room fountain with one of these small foggers inside. I try to get a mystic well Scene, but the fogger don´t spend much fog

14kitbash - Elven Archer Empty Re: Elven Archer Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:22 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Ephiane, I always hove how the work you do on a figure completely transforms the head sculpt. Stryker pointed out that you had used a Toby Maguire head, but after all the work you had done, the actor feels like they've completely disappeared and become the character you've created. And as always, just a stunning amount of detail. The bow and arrows look especially great, and the brass jewelry is perfect. I love seeing this figure again.

15kitbash - Elven Archer Empty Re: Elven Archer Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:58 pm

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Ephiane wrote:Thanks, Striker. I´m serving a cold cup of coffee to the Friends here, cause im to lazy to do new stuff Wink

Thought I recognised him! LOL, still looks great.

16kitbash - Elven Archer Empty Re: Elven Archer Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:44 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
Now that's an archer !!
The ears, bow and arrows..absolutely sweet work !
Yet another fantastic fantasy character !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum