OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Poison Maker Double Set #PT-sp26

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
DoubleSet - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Poison Maker Double Set #PT-sp26 15000510

PRESENT TOYS is proud to release a new product: 1:6 collectible toy – 《Double suit—— POISON MAKER》

Product Specs:
Name: 《Double suit—— POISON MAKER》
Product Number: PT-sp26
Scale: 1/6
Product List:
Head sculpture *2
Articulated body*2
Real hand*6
Glasses*1
Table*1
Antigas mask*2
Transparent cup*2
Round bottle*1
Transparent bottle* 1
Plastic bucket*2
White plastic bucket*1
Test bottle*6
Test bottle shelf*1
Shovel*1
Bowl*1
Blue particles*Some
Exclusive platform*2

Costume:
One piece suit*2
Apron*2
White T-shirt*2
Boots*2

Release Date: 1st quarter 2022

DoubleSet - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Poison Maker Double Set #PT-sp26 15000610
DoubleSet - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Poison Maker Double Set #PT-sp26 15000710
DoubleSet - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Poison Maker Double Set #PT-sp26 15000711
DoubleSet - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Poison Maker Double Set #PT-sp26 15000810
DoubleSet - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Poison Maker Double Set #PT-sp26 15000911
DoubleSet - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Poison Maker Double Set #PT-sp26 15000910
DoubleSet - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Poison Maker Double Set #PT-sp26 15001010
DoubleSet - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Poison Maker Double Set #PT-sp26 15001110
DoubleSet - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Poison Maker Double Set #PT-sp26 15001210
DoubleSet - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Poison Maker Double Set #PT-sp26 15001312
DoubleSet - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Poison Maker Double Set #PT-sp26 15001311
DoubleSet - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Poison Maker Double Set #PT-sp26 15001410
DoubleSet - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Poison Maker Double Set #PT-sp26 15001511
DoubleSet - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Poison Maker Double Set #PT-sp26 15001510
DoubleSet - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Poison Maker Double Set #PT-sp26 15001610

#newproduct #PresentToys #PoisonMaker #male #doubleset #TVseries-based #drama

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
More Breaking Bad, I see. Cool set, quite a few accessories (but then again, it is a double set), I think the rubber-gloved hands are relatively unusual and nicely done.

JohnByng

They have done a good job on Walt's headsculpt but Jesse does not look anything like Aaron Paul which is a real shame. As GF says, you do seem to get a lot of cool stuff in this set.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
'Poison-maker'...LOL.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

blackpool

blackpool
Just out of curiosity anybody actually owns something produced by that brand? They’ve raised a tsunami of cool announcements lately, going all directions, making loads of exciting promises (and blatantly ripping hot toys and some custom artists) but is there anything released in the real world yet....?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:Just out of curiosity anybody actually owns something produced by that brand? They’ve raised a tsunami of cool announcements lately, going all directions, making loads of exciting promises (and blatantly ripping hot toys and some custom artists) but is there anything released in the real world yet....?

I haven’t seen anything, that I know of. But I do find it interesting that Redman has all but disappeared, and then this company comes out of nowhere and piles on a lot of the same “bootleg of bootleg” figures.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

DoubleSet - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Poison Maker Double Set #PT-sp26 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Hmm, yeah, seems likely to be a 'rebranding' of a previous bootleg company...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I like the accessoires. Don't have any need for the figures

blackpool

blackpool
Stryker2011 wrote:
I haven’t seen anything, that I know of. But I do find it interesting that Redman has all but disappeared, and then this company comes out of nowhere and piles on a lot of the same “bootleg of bootleg” figures.

I hadn't made the link with redman not announcing anythng anymore, but you might have a lead... let's wait and see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum