OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lady Death and Rex

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tbleague - Lady Death and Rex Empty Lady Death and Rex Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:45 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
tbleague - Lady Death and Rex 2v2JS73yFxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Ares - Listen up you! This is my turf now beat it!!!

Rex thinking - Who does this clown think he is?

tbleague - Lady Death and Rex 2v2JS73NyxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Lady Death - ARES HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU DO NOT TEASE REX!!
He dose not like it!

Ok Rex I think he has learned his lesson now spit him out. What do you mean NO! Don't dare you shake your head at me REX!

tbleague - Lady Death and Rex 2v2JS738rxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Lady Death - Don't you dare eat him! He's my favorite pet!

Ok look this is your Final Warning! You know who I am and what I can do to you! Spit him out right NOW!!!

tbleague - Lady Death and Rex 2v2JS73z8xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Lady Death - That's my good boy, now go play.

Ares your with me.

tbleague - Lady Death and Rex 2v2JS7v2zxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Lady Death - ARES YOUR IN THE DOGHOUSE NOW!!!

tbleague - Lady Death and Rex 2v2JS7vU5xAChVkHosted on Fotki
OMG He's huge, I guess size does matter!!!

Down here Buddy, I'm Indo Raptor Glad to meet you and congrats on your new job, so I hear you are our new

head of security for the Dino Division! So High 5 Err 2?

Thank for looking

Comments are always welcomed

Bad Wolf

#fantasy, #female, #jurassicpark, #photostory, #tbleague

2tbleague - Lady Death and Rex Empty Re: Lady Death and Rex Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:05 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice one. Poor Ares. Guess maybe he's learned his lesson.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

tbleague - Lady Death and Rex C8485110

3tbleague - Lady Death and Rex Empty Re: Lady Death and Rex Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:12 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice one. Poor Ares. Guess maybe he's learned his lesson.

Thank you, yep I hope so.

4tbleague - Lady Death and Rex Empty Re: Lady Death and Rex Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:13 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yep... poor Ares. I love the dinosaurs celebrating afterwards and seeming so elated. I imagine that in the world of sixth scale, Rex is still a growing dino (just like the Rancor in ROTJ). Nice photos.

5tbleague - Lady Death and Rex Empty Re: Lady Death and Rex Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:13 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Yep... poor Ares. I love the dinosaurs celebrating afterwards and seeming so elated. I imagine that in the world of sixth scale, Rex is still a growing dino (just like the Rancor in ROTJ). Nice photos.

Thank you, yep I think your right, if this one is like the one that one movie scene he is only about half grown?

6tbleague - Lady Death and Rex Empty Re: Lady Death and Rex Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:39 am

dadrab

dadrab
BAD WOLF-787 wrote: So High 5 Err 2?

Bwahahahahahaha. Laughing

Excellent word play.

Damn fine story and photography, too. Chuckled the whole way.

There you go...having fun again. Good for you.

Thanks for showing us and, a few words about where Rex was procured would be much appreciated.

7tbleague - Lady Death and Rex Empty Re: Lady Death and Rex Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:39 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Man, He may be 1/2 grown, but Rex is a pretty huge figure! Seeing him next to 1/6 figures really makes you realize how big he is. Really fun photo shoot. I know I wouldn't want to find myself in those jaws.

8tbleague - Lady Death and Rex Empty Re: Lady Death and Rex Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:56 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
dadrab wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote: So High 5 Err 2?

Bwahahahahahaha. Laughing

Excellent word play.

Damn fine story and photography, too. Chuckled the whole way.

There you go...having fun again. Good for you.

Thanks for showing us and, a few words about where Rex was procured would be much appreciated.

Thank you it's much appreciated, I glad you liked it.

A week before Mother's Day I found one at the older Wal-Mart for $49.99 but a the time I couldn't afford him, on Mother's Day he was still there and I could buy come the next Friday but the next Monday he was gone so I spent the past few weeks looking everywhere and found out he was sold out everywhere including Amazon, well BBTS had one for $70.00 and eBay even higher. (it was not looking good) last week Target had one for $54.99 but sold out the day before so just out of curiosity I went back to Amazon and found one + free shipping at Amazon.com: Jurassic World Super Colossal Tyrannosaurus Rex . Yesterday I found one at the newer Wal-Mart and Target.

9tbleague - Lady Death and Rex Empty Re: Lady Death and Rex Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:33 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, He may be 1/2 grown, but Rex is a pretty huge figure!  Seeing him next to 1/6 figures really makes you realize how big he is.  Really fun photo shoot.  I know I wouldn't want to find myself in those jaws.  

Thank you, indeed he is a huge figure, me too, this might be what he could look like if he was fully grown and the female figure was 1/6 scale? (judging by that one movie scene)

tbleague - Lady Death and Rex 2v2JS8yPdxAChVkHosted on Fotki

10tbleague - Lady Death and Rex Empty Re: Lady Death and Rex Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:45 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s a cool shot. Did you PS her in there to look that small?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

tbleague - Lady Death and Rex C8485110

11tbleague - Lady Death and Rex Empty Re: Lady Death and Rex Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:11 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:That’s a cool shot. Did you PS her in there to look that small?

Thanks, as far as I can figure both the T-Rex and female figure are 1/12 scale but is she was in 1/6 scale and the T-Rex would be probability fully grown and could eat her whole. LOL

12tbleague - Lady Death and Rex Empty Re: Lady Death and Rex Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:05 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Absolute Great ! Love that Beast, You need a Saddle and a Drow / Dark Elv on his back.

tbleague - Lady Death and Rex Cold_o10

13tbleague - Lady Death and Rex Empty Re: Lady Death and Rex Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:03 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Ephiane wrote:Absolute Great ! Love that Beast, You need a Saddle and a Drow / Dark Elv on his back.

tbleague - Lady Death and Rex Cold_o10

Thank you Ephiane it's greatly appreciated, that a very cool idea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum