OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Star Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure】

Former ARC Trooper Echo joined the Bad Batch towards the end of the Clone Wars after his rescue from the Techno Union. Echo’s knowledge of proper military tactics and strategy provides valuable insight, while his socket-arm and cybernetic implants give him the unique ability to interact with computer system.

In celebration of Star Wars Day and The Bad Batch animation series’ debut, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Echo inspired by Star Wars: The Bad Batch!

The highly-accurate collectible figure features skillfully crafted and finely detailed recreation of Echo’s armor and helmet, interchangeable head sculpt with great likeness, the character’s unique cybernetic parts including a variety of interchangeable mechanical right arms, a military backpack, blaster, and a display base!

Enrich your Star Wars collection today with this stunning 1/6th scale Echo Collectible Figure!

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18073110
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18089110
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18096510
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18111910
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18114010
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18116110
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18120010
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18121010
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18121410
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18129911
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18132010
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18133811
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18143610
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18149910
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18180010
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18197910
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18198410
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18208810
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18213810
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18238011
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 18098310

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #TheCloneWars #TheBadBatch #Echo #male #Sci-Fi #AnimatedSeries

Ovy

Ovy
Well this is a nice one. They caught that slightly ill/pale looking cyber sadness. Clone + Lobot or how that bald cyberdude saving  everyone in ESB is called.
For me the clone wars animated clones never passed as 20something Temuera Morrisons, so nice to see them as 'real' versions again  Btw, I wonder how he is compensated after almost 20 years of lending his face to clones.

I think that Rambo look of the other guy is a bit too on the nose,
but then again the whole squad has bit over the top caricature vibes. Beautiful Commando armor though.

Look I once made rag tag grey scratched mixed armored special forces squad of troopers with colorful markings and a long armed droid before it was mainstream:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1190-999th-imperial-penal-battalion-1-12-star-wars-update-6-17-kx-droid

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure VtSMyF3

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure 0ciXrGZ

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Like a lot of “old fogies” I despised the prequel trilogy so much I never watched one minute of the following animated series, and I could never understand how, during the rise of The Empire, there were so many different variants of Troopers, but by the time we get to the full might of the Empire in the OT, we basically only have one overall, with just a couple “variations”. That being said, despite not knowing this character at all, or what his relationship is to any other characters (other than being a “clone”), I happily admit I love the look of this guy — super bad@$$. I might actually bite on this one as something to go with the Clone Wars Ahsoka I POd (another character I know very little about, but I like SW aliens).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$285 for this — well, I guess I’ll have to pass, despite liking how cool this looks. Maybe I’ll change my mine later, but there is just simply too many other things I want to get into.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Bad Batch™ - 1/6th scale Echo™ Collectible Figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It does look super cool, but between the price and being non-canon (in my book), my wallet can breathe another sigh of relief.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
It was a novel experience, at least for me, to have had a good informative look at this more realistic version of the character immediately before watching the actual "Bad Batch" with its stylized, somewhat cartoonish look. I think that having this realistic figure in mind actually increased my enjoyment of the show. (I hadn't seen the Bad Batch episodes of Clone Wars before). Whether that experience translates to a purchase remains to be seen, but it was interesting.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I am really enjoying the Bad Batch, as a Star Wars fan since 77. This figure and the one of Hunter….the dude with the Rambo look…are spot on. Price is extortionate though, especially as I would want the full squad. It they are really nice

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum