OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
In less than a month, fans will see the Avengers assemble again in Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War. In the film, our heroes are brought face to face with the cunning, intelligent, and fierce warlord, Thanos, a ruthless cosmic threat consumed with saving the universe from itself. To stop him, the Avengers must join forces to bring down this villain who will stop at nothing to collect the six Infinity Stones.

Today Hot Toys presents the movie accurate 1/6th scale Thanos collectible figure.

The 1/6th scale Thanos collectible figure features two interchangeable head sculpts inspired by Thano’s serious and angry expressions. It also comes with two styles of LED light-up Infinity Gauntlets, an additional interchangeable non-articulated left arm with great muscle details for Thanos’ iconic and intimidating clenched fist pose, a newly sculpted and tailored armored costume, and a specially designed figure base and backdrop.

The 1/6th scale Thanos Collectible Figure (MMS479) features:

- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Thanos in Avengers: Infinity War
- One (1) newly developed interchangeable head sculpt capturing Thano’s angry expression
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 41.5 cm tall
- Newly sculpted purple-skinned muscular body featuring detailed skin texture with over 20 points of articulations, built-in joints in neck and arms with seamless elbow joints
- One (1) additional interchangeable non-articulated power pose left arm with muscle details
- Three (3) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) right fist
- One (1) relaxed right hand
- One (1) gesturing right hand

Costume:

- One (1) blue-colored armor vest with metallic gold-colored trims and details
- One (1) dark grey-colored pants with texture
- One (1) pair of brown and blue-colored boots with weathering effects and gold-colored trims

Accessories:

- One (1) interchangeable LED-lighted metallic gold-colored Infinity Gauntlet with individually articulated fingers, weathering effect, and mounted with six Infinity Stones (6 LED lights, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable LED-lighted non-articulated metallic gold-colored Infinity Gauntlet with clenched fist, weathering effect. and mounted with six Infinity Stones (6 LED lights, battery operated)
- A specially designed movie-themed figure base with movie logo and backdrop

Artists:

- Head Sculpted by Yong Kyum Kim
- Angry Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Armor Painted by Lok Ho

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2019

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Batteries included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 19029610
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 29595210
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 29597610
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 29598010
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 29598310
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 29665210
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 29665410
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 29665411
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 29683610
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 29694510
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 29694710
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 29744510
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 29745010
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 29745210
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 29749410
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 29790010
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 29872010
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 29872410
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos 29872510
Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos Pd152210

#newproduct #hottoys #avengers #thanos #male #film

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Damn, he looks really great! I want that led infinity gauntlet something fierce. Glad they did articulated fingers on it too. Seriously can't wait for the new movie.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
He does look cool. But I’m afraid the price tag will keep me out. I really wanted Gladiator Hulk... but just too much. I’ll probably regret not getting it.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos C8485110

dadrab

dadrab
Interesting, indeed.

I wonder why he's not wearing his traditional comic head gear. Looks kind of "funny" without it.

Still, it's a damn nice figure and I'm sure the price tag will reflect just how nice...

Looks like the boys and girls are going to need Hulk to take care of Thanos. He's a pretty big guy.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker2011 wrote:He does look cool. But I’m afraid the price tag will keep me out. I really wanted Gladiator Hulk... but just too much. I’ll probably regret not getting it.

dadrab wrote:Interesting, indeed.

I wonder why he's not wearing his traditional comic head gear. Looks kind of "funny" without it.

Still, it's a damn nice figure and I'm sure the price tag will reflect just how nice...

Looks like the boys and girls are going to need Hulk to take care of Thanos. He's a pretty big guy.

Yeah, I think when I see the price tag, it'll cool my excitement a bit.  Love these giant figures, but Hot Toys prices are already pretty brutal, and their oversized figures might be a bit out my range.  I was so happy the (granted, it was unlicensed) Toys Era Colossus, Aka The Steel, was priced so well for being around 15 inches tall.  You could say that he was sort of "a steal"...

I wish there was a better option to do bigger customs. Poisonedharleycustoms looks like he's making good use of that Marvel Legends 13" body, so definitely worth keeping an eye out for stuff like that to use. I wouldn't mind doing a Thanos that's a little closer to the classic design.

http://reverendspooky.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with what has been said. I miss the head gear. The price is likely to be very hefty, considering not only the size of the figure and the fact that it is an HT scheduled for release next year, but also the electronic feature.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It’s up at Sideshow. I’m out.

$376!!!! Howard Chan is out of his fricking mind!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Avengers - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Thanos C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum