OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare) Assaulter Exclusive Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The Special Air Service (SAS) is the British Army's most renowned Special Forces unit. The SAS can trace its existence back to 1941 when British Army volunteers conducted raids behind enemy lines in the North African Campaign of World War II. Currently the unit undertakes a number of roles including covert reconnaissance, counter-terrorism, direct action and hostage rescue.

Much of the information and actions regarding the SAS is highly classified, and is not commented on by the British government or the Ministry of Defence due to the sensitivity of their operations.
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 115

From the moment several black-clad figures appeared on the balconies of the Iranian Embassy in London in 1980, the Special Air Service became 'celebrities' both at home and overseas earning them the reputation as the worlds most elite Special Force. The Regiment is also famous for its motto “Who Dares Wins”.

An exclusive version only available at Green Wolf Gear, this 1/6th scale SAS CRW Assaulter figure is similar to the one posted earlier
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t244-new-product-easysimple-26022r-1-6-scale-s-a-s-counter-revolutionary-warfare-urban-raid?highlight=Easy+++++Simple

Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 215
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 315
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 415
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 515
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 615
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 715
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 815
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 915
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 1015
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 1115
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 1215
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 1316
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 1414
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 1514
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 1613
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 1713
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 1813
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 1913
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 2013
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 2112
Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure 2212

#newproduct #Easy&Simple #SAS #male #modernmilitary

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice set and headsculpt, thank you for sharing!

MarkEl

I’ll be looking for that headsculpt. It’s a good expression. Unusual with the tousled hair and lower teeth showing open mouth. E&S seem to produce some interesting sculpts.

PitViper

PitViper
Outstanding release altogether. However, been an exclusive would mean that the boxed set will be very expensive and most likely out of reach for me. Loose parts will also be extremely expensive.

If the price is not unreasonable this may very well be my first preorder ever. Otherwise I'll have to do with the Urban Raid (general release) version.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PitViper wrote:Outstanding release altogether.  However, been an exclusive would mean that the boxed set will be very expensive and most likely out of reach for me.  Loose parts will also be extremely expensive.

If the price is not unreasonable this may very well be my first preorder ever.  Otherwise I'll have to do with the Urban Raid (general release) version.

$158.54 USD + shipping.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure C8485110

gunm

gunm
Agreed that the HS is interesting. Not so jazzed about the complete set overall, though.

PitViper

PitViper
Stryker2011 wrote:
PitViper wrote:Outstanding release altogether.  However, been an exclusive would mean that the boxed set will be very expensive and most likely out of reach for me.  Loose parts will also be extremely expensive.

If the price is not unreasonable this may very well be my first preorder ever.  Otherwise I'll have to do with the Urban Raid (general release) version.

$158.54 USD + shipping.

That's definitely not unreasonable all things considered. My next question is where did you get that quote Stryker2011?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PitViper wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:

$158.54 USD + shipping.

That's definitely not unreasonable all things considered.  My next question is where did you get that quote Stryker2011?

Angel, this one is exclusive to their site (currency conversion):

https://www.greenwolfgear.com/product/23/s.a.s-c.r.w-assaulter-(exclussive)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Easy - NEW PRODUCT: Easy & Simple SAS (Special Air Service) CRW (Counter Revolutionary Warfare)  Assaulter Exclusive Figure C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Unusual mask for a real world operator, what's it's purpose? It's not ballistic armour, a toxin filter etc.. to be honest just makes me think of airsoft where they use them to stop their teeth from being broken by BBs. Is that HS of the Scottish actor from the TV series Rome?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum