OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Clarity Court New Product: 1/6 Battle of Nanyuan "Viceland of Liaodong" Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015)

Twenty-five years of Wanli (1597), a gruelling battle took place in Jeolla-do, North Korea. The 50,000 Japanese troops surrounded Nanyuan, and the defending guard Yang Yuan (deputy general) led the 3000 Ming and 3000 North Koreans. After three days of bloody battles, the city was broken and the Chinese and North Korean coalition forces were almost completely wiped out. After Yang Yuan broke back to Seoul, he became a victim of the party's struggle and was abandoned. What is comforting is that there is also such a painting in the Martyr's Temple in Nanwon. The picture depicts Yang Yuan's tearing and persuasion, and he rebuked the Japanese army for help. Yingling is still in a corner of the world and can enjoy incense for generations. Regrettably, Yang Yuan’s armored clothing on the screen does not conform to the image of Daming Wu. So what is Yang Yuan’s image?

List:
Head carving x1
2. Body x1
3. Hand (pair) x3
Underwear + pants x1
5. Drain (Bull suit) x1
6. Split Zangjia + Shoulderguard ( about 1050 pieces of metal armor ) x1
7. Helmet x1
8. Armored Neckguard x1
9. Armor (copper) x2
10. Leatherband x1
11. Waistguard x1
12. With x1
13. Cloth boots (double) x1
14. Long knife (metal) x1
15. The waist knife (metal) x1

military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15425410
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15430110
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15430510
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15431210
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15431610
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15432510
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15432910
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15433710
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15434410
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15435110
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15435810
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15440811
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15441410
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15441810
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15442110
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15442810
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15443110
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15443710
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15444010
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15444510
military - NEW PRODUCT: Clarity Court New: 1/6 Ming Dynasty Series Battle of Nanyuan "Vice East Lieutenant" - Yang Yuan (#KLG-R015) & Battlehorse 15450010

#newproduct #Chinese #historical #military #MingDynasty #male

JohnByng

Very nice! I am a big fan of helmets and that is a beauty! The lamellar coat is really outstanding and the arm scales too!

Looking forward to this one.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I know very little about Asian early modern armor, but this looks like another gorgeous historical figure offering. Thanks for sharing!

Ephiane

Ephiane
1050 piece metal armor, holy Buddah ! Think that must be handcrafted.... my deepest Respect

JohnByng

Ephiane wrote:1050 piece metal armor, holy Buddah ! Think that must be handcrafted.... my deepest Respect

I didn't notice that, I think you are right. Oh dear, he might be out of my price range!

shazzdan

shazzdan
At this scale, making lamellar from individual plates is insane. Usually miniature lamellar is made in one-piece strips and these strips are simply laced together. It looks like the real thing, takes a lot less time, and is a lot more structurally stable. Miniature lamellar armour made from individual plates is very difficult to keep structurally intact. The wrong pose or some indelicate handling will turn it into a tangled mess. Also, the lacing holes create thousands of weak points in the plates and, at this scale, they will be very fragile. This kind of assembly won't be much good for anything except a static display.

JohnByng

He's up on Ebay $329.99. Not sure I can afford that but... tempting!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum