OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Skyr1m Team: 1/6 scale OCTB Phoenix Chan Action Figure (HM001)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Parts List
-Simulation star headsculpt
-Newly developed high-moving Asian body (with 10 hand types)

Clothing
-Long black shirt
-Black casual pants
-Black collar coat (winter clothes)
-OCTB vest
-Hong Kong Police Body Armour
-Handmade shoes
-Real leather belt

Equipment and accessories
-Watch
-Interphone (with headset)
-Leather ID sleeve (with magnet)
-Metal glasses
-Metal hand buckle
-All-metal S&W M10 Revolver (with 12 brass bullets)

*The trigger can be moved. The bullet can be loaded into the player*
* With leather holster

Special platform bracket
Luxury leather collection box

police - NEW PRODUCT: Skyr1m Team: 1/6 scale OCTB Phoenix Chan Action Figure (HM001) 126
police - NEW PRODUCT: Skyr1m Team: 1/6 scale OCTB Phoenix Chan Action Figure (HM001) 222
police - NEW PRODUCT: Skyr1m Team: 1/6 scale OCTB Phoenix Chan Action Figure (HM001) 322
police - NEW PRODUCT: Skyr1m Team: 1/6 scale OCTB Phoenix Chan Action Figure (HM001) 422
police - NEW PRODUCT: Skyr1m Team: 1/6 scale OCTB Phoenix Chan Action Figure (HM001) 522
police - NEW PRODUCT: Skyr1m Team: 1/6 scale OCTB Phoenix Chan Action Figure (HM001) 622
Repolice - NEW PRODUCT: Skyr1m Team: 1/6 scale OCTB Phoenix Chan Action Figure (HM001) 722

Related Video:
https://youtu.be/W1w7H1g7oY0

#newproduct #male #Asian #police #movie

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another cool set. I love the expres​sion(how often do we see anything like that in this scale) and the spectacles.

JohnByng

GubernatorFan wrote:Another cool set. I love the expres​sion(how often do we see anything like that in this scale) and the spectacles.

I agree! I like the glasses too. It is cool that Asian figures are becoming more and more available in Europe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum