OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer Wings of Dawn Swordsman Version [LXF-1703S] & Big Angels Version [LXF-1703B] 1:6 Figure

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

MarkEl

Impressive set like the Lucifer one. The two of those together would be a monumental display!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s what I was thinking. Imagine them suspended from the ceiling about to do battle with each other...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Lucifer - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer Wings of Dawn Swordsman Version [LXF-1703S] & Big Angels Version [LXF-1703B] 1:6 Figure C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
A bit confusing but nice over all.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stunning product for sure, though seemingly suffering from an identity crisis (looks, armor, etc).

Ephiane

Ephiane
Nice fantasy Angel. Lace panties, student short skirt and plate armor..... Laughing What company is it ? Lucifer ? If they use a phicen / TBL Body for it, they have to declare it ? They call the body seamless Body big breast, is this a product of their own company ?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Nice fantasy Angel. Lace panties, student short skirt and plate armor..... Laughing What company is it ? Lucifer ? If they use a phicen / TBL Body for it, they have to declare it ? They call the body seamless Body big breast, is this a product of their own company ?

Probably not their own body. Their first two projects were head sculpts and clothing/accessories only (though they only have the one supposedly finished — the Lucifer figure with the black turkey feather wings), designed specifically around a TBL body. I’m assuming they just decided to include the body with this one to make it easier — and no doubt charge more,

Lucifer - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer Wings of Dawn Swordsman Version [LXF-1703S] & Big Angels Version [LXF-1703B] 1:6 Figure C8485110

brazybear

brazybear
Ever since I got back into this hobby a few years ago there was one type of figure I really wanted: A beautiful woman in full but sexy armor.  Saw a few things that more or less came close: the Play Toy Princess Knight, a few Phicen figures with plenty of small armor pieces, and then the Joan of Arc figure which I almost settled on.  

But damn am I glad I waited.  THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR!!!  I love the optional pieces like the skirt/loin cloth and the optional exposed breastplate.  

If I was going to be extremely critical the only thing I'd add is a 3rd option to the skirt/loin cloth like plate guards (metal skirt, I think it's called a "tasset"?) to go for a more serious/non-sexy look.  But again this would just be nitpicking.  

So, did anyone order the first set?  Found one review of it here:

https://valdemarscollectingworld.wordpress.com/2018/04/15/lucifer-wings-of-fallen-deluxe-review/

and it seemed to look like what was pictured (after they made the changes they announced from the feedback) but it also came with shipping damage (not sure if it was the retailer or the manufacturer) like broken pieces from the armor.  The face and the hair might not have looked like the production pictures as well though I couldn't be sure since the pics in the review were a bit small.  Did you guys experience any of this?  Just want to be sure I'll be getting exactly what's pictured here before I spend $300 on this, which I don't mind at all if it looks like the picture and doesn't come with broken parts...

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have the first set on its way from Hobby Galaxy. It’ll be interesting to see how it turned out. I’ve heard there were staining issues from the black outfit and feathers that even came out on the persons fingers who did the first review I saw a couple months back.

Talon65

I love this figure and have wanted to bash something similar for years. I'm just pretty sure I can't justify $300 for a figure and it's not even a licensed figure. I can almost buy a Sherman tank kit for that.

Allotropos

Allotropos
Lucifer - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer Wings of Dawn Swordsman Version [LXF-1703S] & Big Angels Version [LXF-1703B] 1:6 Figure YZQKJaf
Very happy with the quality of the Lucifer offering and I must be a lucky one to not have any staining issues (yet) even with what I did. Will definitely PO this one for sure.

brazybear

brazybear
Whoa that works incredibly well with Lady Death.

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Holy cow that looks cool. Glad to hear you don’t have any staining issues. Was it difficult to get her to stand with the weight of the wings?

Allotropos

Allotropos
brazybear wrote:Whoa that works incredibly well with Lady Death.
thanks brazybear..Lady Death does make the whole thing more striking !

Stryker2011 wrote:Holy cow that looks cool. Glad to hear you don’t have any staining issues. Was it difficult to get her to stand with the weight of the wings?
Thanks Stryker - that was also my initial concern but she stands on her own just fine even with the wings attached and does not need a stand.
Looking forward to this one !

Delanie

Delanie
I kinda like her not sure about the 'fluffy' feathers on the wing leading edge though? One question however, I know this is only a prototype but in the image where she is holding her helmet are the eye slits blocked or is it showing the armour of her arm through them ?

just as an aside in the reply to Epheane's post it is stated this is their 3rd product whats the other one apart from 'black wings' and i prefer lady death to the original head btw

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Delanie, their second one (which hasn't been released yet), is another HS & accessory set only (body not included):

Lucifer - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer Wings of Dawn Swordsman Version [LXF-1703S] & Big Angels Version [LXF-1703B] 1:6 Figure 9_944610

Delanie

Delanie
Thanks Stryker, I do remember seeing that one now was tempted but the cost and the top (straps) she is wearing put me off. I like this one it reminds me of playing in MtG tournaments every sealed deck I had at one time had some form of Angel in it when what I really wanted was the dragon cards!

That being said I wish one of these days someone would make me a full size 1/6 articulated Dragon ;-)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Delanie wrote:Thanks Stryker, I do remember seeing that one now was tempted but the cost and the top (straps) she is wearing put me off. I like this one it reminds me of playing in MtG tournaments every sealed deck I had at one time had some form of Angel in it when what I really wanted was the dragon cards!

That being said I wish one of these days someone would make me a full size 1/6 articulated Dragon ;-)

Can you imagine the size of that thing? I'm guessing 12 feet wide with wing-span. And the cost?!

dadrab

dadrab
Delanie wrote:That being said I wish one of these days someone would make me a full size 1/6 articulated Dragon ;-)

Stryker2011 wrote: of that thing? I'm guessing 12 feet wide with wing-span. And the cost?!

Well, it's not articulated, but there is a scale dragon, made of steel, in front of a particular tattoo establishment in Augusta. When I get a chance, I'll grab a figure and put it in his mouth for a couple of photos...if the proprietor doesn't mind, of course.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That would be cool to see, dadrab.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum