OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product Details:
- 1/6 Scale
- Expandable
- Assembly required
- This set includes one stall; other stalls must be bought separately to create a full shooting range

Note: Figures and weapons not included (for display only).

minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) 11555
minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) 2873
minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) 3576
minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) 4534
minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) 5500
minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) 6472
minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) 7457
minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) 8433
minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) 9417
minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) 10395
minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) 11556
minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) 23983810

#newproduct #MiniTimes #ShootingRange #accessory

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$29.99 USD -- one of the most affordable accessories I've ever seen

He who dies with the most toys wins!

minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Neat! Although if I get one, I'd be tempted to get 2 or 3 heh.

shazzdan

shazzdan
I gotta get some for that price.

shazzdan

shazzdan
The same company has a 1:6 shooting house

minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) 68890a3d-f3bb-480a-9c78-c97be758d0d5

Ovy

Ovy
To me, the set of three looks like a futurisitc bus stop.

BAMComix

BAMComix
How cool is that?!

valentin

valentin
Nice, surprised that this came out. It's very similar to the 1/12 scaled little armoury series shooting range.

Definitely looking forward to getting at least two or more units.

Little armoury had the kill house too...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool, and at a very affordable price. Ever with an eye to detail, I wonder about one thing -- if this were an actual range with side-by-side booths, would there be two separate see-through separations between each two?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Very cool, and at a very affordable price. Ever with an eye to detail, I wonder about one thing -- if this were an actual range with side-by-side booths, would there be two separate see-through separations between each two?

Usually, no. At least not in any of the ones I’ve been to here in the States (and I’ve lived all over this country). It’s usually a solid wall, so you’re not distracted by the other shooters, or (if you’re a rookie/student) not nervous and getting stressed — which obviously can be dangerous. The see-through element is the one thing I don’t like — but maybe things are different in Asian shooting ranges…?

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
I haven't spent much time on shooting ranges (since my personality is a poor fit for being around people with guns); but google promptly turns up lots of examples of transparent partitions like this. Maybe they they're meant to be the more upscale or stylish shooting ranges, or maybe something really upper end like CIA spy school. GF is quite right however that the double partition doesn't make much sense -- I get it and appreciate it that MiniTimes provided for a modular assembly row of multiples, but they could have done it with a design making allowances to avoid the doubling up. Actually, it looks like you could probably build a row without the doubling up, though you'd be wasting lots of pieces, and only the ground pieces wouldn't fit properly.

minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) Firing10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for confirming. Makes sense, also makes sense why they would not have prioritized correct stacking, since probably few people would buy multiples, relatively. On the other hand, the price is not prohibitive, so some might. MBAM is probably right, one could try to assemble multiples incompletely, so they would stack next to each other correctly.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks for confirming. Makes sense, also makes sense why they would not have prioritized correct stacking, since probably few people would buy multiples, relatively. On the other hand, the price is not prohibitive, so some might. MBAM is probably right, one could try to assemble multiples incompletely, so they would stack next to each other correctly.

Yeah, noticing the vertical partitions have notches on both sides. So you could build a center unit fully and attach the left and right outermost horizontal pieces directly to its sides (no doubling). The only thing is, at the bottom left and right, the floor will now protrude. So you need to either drill new holes on the floor or break off the pegs on the partition (which will still be supported by the horizontal pieces. Would look great. Actually I've wanted something like this in 1/6 ever since I saw the Little Armory precursor in 1/12 that Valentin mentioned.

shazzdan

shazzdan
A lot of law enforcement shooting ranges have transparent partitions.

minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) 21-Firing-Range

minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) 170517-F-BD983-030

minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) Image002.57fd5c03127d9

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, that was going to be my guess. “Professionals” get the cool stuff, “civilians” get cheaply made wood.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Ordered 4. Just couldn't beat that [rice for a set piece.

valentin

valentin

minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) Img_2037
minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) Img_2036
Box contents

The stickers for the numberings are larger than advertised.
Fittings tolerance is pretty bad, but nothing that can't be handle with a heat gun or hot water. Plexiglass is of 1mm thickness and nicely cut and peeled.

For the price I paid, I am still very happy with this set.
( About total 80sgd inclusive of shipping from China. For the USD price, just take 80 divide it by 1.36).

Tentative action shots for gauging first.
minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) Img_2041
minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) Img_2040

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the in-hand photos and notes, valentin. It looks great and scales nicely.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
valentin: Thanks so much for the information and pictures. Now looking evermore to getting this.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
It looks great, of itself and in the pics.  For the poor people, the cheap people and the do-it-yourselfers:  I noticed that the promo pics distributed by Tomytec for its Little Armory Shooting Range, which is the 1/12 version of this one (and probably inspired this one to be made) actually include a potentially useful template for making a rough version scaled up to 1/6.  Never got my lazy self to carry it out, but the essential component which is the side piece prints to a good scale on a Legal size sheet.

minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) 81ax2f10

minitimes - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times: Shooting Range (1:6 Scale) Sr_lef10

BAMComix

BAMComix
Really cool!

csyeung

csyeung
Great display Valentin! Looks so good with your figures!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum