OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: E3.STUDIO: EM001 1/6 Scale ULTIMA MECHANICAL WARRIOR NO.5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
All armor 90% alloy
LIST:Helmet---------------------------*1
Mask-----------------------------*1
Universal head carving--------*1
Complete armor----------------*1
1/6 Active body-----------------*1
Replace the hand type---------*4
Imitation leather coat----------*1
Imitation leather pants---------*1
Shoes------------------------------*1
MG42------------------------------*1
Ruger P08-------------------------*1
Hand grenade--------------------*4

VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: E3.STUDIO: EM001 1/6 Scale ULTIMA MECHANICAL WARRIOR NO.5 O1cn0316
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: E3.STUDIO: EM001 1/6 Scale ULTIMA MECHANICAL WARRIOR NO.5 O1cn0317
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: E3.STUDIO: EM001 1/6 Scale ULTIMA MECHANICAL WARRIOR NO.5 O1cn0318
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: E3.STUDIO: EM001 1/6 Scale ULTIMA MECHANICAL WARRIOR NO.5 O1cn0319
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: E3.STUDIO: EM001 1/6 Scale ULTIMA MECHANICAL WARRIOR NO.5 O1cn0320
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: E3.STUDIO: EM001 1/6 Scale ULTIMA MECHANICAL WARRIOR NO.5 O1cn0321
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: E3.STUDIO: EM001 1/6 Scale ULTIMA MECHANICAL WARRIOR NO.5 O1cn0322
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: E3.STUDIO: EM001 1/6 Scale ULTIMA MECHANICAL WARRIOR NO.5 O1cn0323
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: E3.STUDIO: EM001 1/6 Scale ULTIMA MECHANICAL WARRIOR NO.5 O1cn0324

#newproduct #E3.Studio #Ultima #MechanicalWarrior #videogame-based

Valiarde

Valiarde
Looks really cool, but the price is a bit high for a new company imo.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
It's funny how some figures have an unexpected revival many years after their initial release. I own this Jin-Roh/Panzerkorp soldier in its original (unweathered) version by Takara Tomy. Interestingly, the respirator tube is missing on this new release, and they also exchanged the Panzerbüchse with a MG42. I really love the weathering on this one, but I'm not sure whether I need more Kereberos Panzerkorps figures in my collection.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool set, even if I'm not familiar with the source. I know a few people here that ought to love this.

Theflyingman

Yea randam, I actually had to google both the live action and the anime to see if there was some alternative armor that didn't have the tube. Just doesn't look right without it.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
the orginal takara one had the option to remove the tube so I have no issue with that being missing. Overall, it is very cool and given how rare and expensive the takara one is now it will be a good alternative for folk. I saw that they also have the female one up for PO too. Hope both actually see release (the TITTOYS one never did)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum