OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wonder Woman and Aquaman updated

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wonder Woman and Aquaman updated Empty Wonder Woman and Aquaman updated Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:23 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
It's taken quite a few updates but I think I'm happy now with both figures. Aquaman got a TBLeague M34 body swap, while WW got the HT upper armor and movie version head. Please enjoy the pictures. Thanks for looking.

Wonder Woman and Aquaman updated 28589019807_ba08169d2e_bDSC09073 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Wonder Woman and Aquaman updated 28589030457_dbe73a0b2e_bDSC09074 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Wonder Woman and Aquaman updated 41667794790_6a84de720f_bDSC09072 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2Wonder Woman and Aquaman updated Empty Re: Wonder Woman and Aquaman updated Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:41 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool. I like your Aquaman better than the one Hollywood gave us (still can’t figure out why everyone had to have dark hair — Aquaman is a blonde; couldn’t they have colored Momoa’s hair...?).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Wonder Woman and Aquaman updated C8485110

3Wonder Woman and Aquaman updated Empty Re: Wonder Woman and Aquaman updated Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:08 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful update. You've always had an excellent superhero team.

4Wonder Woman and Aquaman updated Empty Re: Wonder Woman and Aquaman updated Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:14 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Very cool. I like your Aquaman better than the one Hollywood gave us (still can’t figure out why everyone had to have dark hair — Aquaman is a blonde; couldn’t they have colored Momoa’s hair...?).

Thanks brother and I totally agree. I like Jason M. and think he brings an adage to Aquaman that is needed, but the lack of the blond hair is too off putting for me. I saw the movie poster and he;s not wearing the entire costume. The pants only this is not flying with me.

GubernatorFan wrote:Beautiful update. You've always had an excellent superhero team.

Thanks bro. We both have the great looking team.

5Wonder Woman and Aquaman updated Empty Re: Wonder Woman and Aquaman updated Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:42 am

dadrab

dadrab
Really nice work, AFM.

I truly like what you've done with both figures, but the WW stands out to me. She looks very natural...like she's supposed to be wearing that outfit.

Like others, I really like Aquaman's outfit and the blond hair is a "must."

6Wonder Woman and Aquaman updated Empty Re: Wonder Woman and Aquaman updated Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:02 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
dadrab wrote:Really nice work, AFM.

I truly like what you've done with both figures, but the WW stands out to me. She looks very natural...like she's supposed to be wearing that outfit.

Like others, I really like Aquaman's outfit and the blond hair is a "must."

Thanks brother. Always appreciate your comments my friend.

AFM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum