OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Flirty Girl Collectibles: 1:6 Women's High Heels, Two Options (three Colors)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
1:6 Scale High Heel Female Shoes 1:6 Women's High Heels

ITEM Item Number: FGC2018-4 WHITE White
ITEM Item Number: FGC2018-5 BLACK Black
ITEM Item Number: FGC2018-6 RED Red

Product Includes product content:
New solid heel design made to fit bare arch foot
Packaging

HighHeels - NEW PRODUCT: Flirty Girl Collectibles: 1:6 Women's High Heels, Two Options (three Colors) 14443510
HighHeels - NEW PRODUCT: Flirty Girl Collectibles: 1:6 Women's High Heels, Two Options (three Colors) 14445310

1:6 Scale High Heel Female Boots 1:6 Women's High Heel Boots
ITEM Product Code: FGC2018-7 WHITE White
ITEM Product Code: FGC2018-8 BLACK Black
ITEM Product Code: FGC2018-9 RED Red

Product Includes:
New solid heel design made to fit bare arch foot
Packaging

HighHeels - NEW PRODUCT: Flirty Girl Collectibles: 1:6 Women's High Heels, Two Options (three Colors) 14450610

#newproduct #FlirtyGirl #highheels #female #accessory #shoes

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for posting. Unless I am grossly mistaken, very similar products are already on the market. I am probably not up to date on women's fashions, but I personally find this type of design rather unattractive.

Delanie

Delanie
I find them unattractive too!

I like heels but with those platforms yike ! I'm a 5'10" woman and i am really conscious of my height heck one of my best friends is 12" shorter than me so at a guess i'd say those (1:1 versions at any rate) would easily make me 6' tall and given most female 1:6 figures are almost that , sorry too tall.

Maybe Dremel the sole and cut the heel back but i like the style to the white boots

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum