OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure 1359910
Item No: PL2018-120
Bar Code: 0 614614 988694

Born into slavery in ancient Egypt, in the time of the Pharaohs, Sakkara met an ancient vampire named Rath,
who transformed her into the deadly and powerful Purgatori.
Now, the deadly Sorceress straddles the line between good and evil in the never-ending battle of CHAOS! On Earth.

Packing List:
1) 1 x head sculpt
2) 1 x TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
3) 3 pairs x interchangeable hands with gloves
4) 1 pair x shoulder armors
5) 1 x bikini top
6) 1 x bikini bottom
7) 1 pair x suspender belts
Cool 1 x skull belt
9) 1 x necklace
10) 1 x choker
11) 1 pair x big golden bracelets
12) 1 pair x small golden bracelets
13) 1 pair x sleeves
14) 1 pair x wrist armors
15) 1 pair x thigh high boots
16) 1 pair x open wings
17) 1 pair x folded wings
18) 1 x blood goblet
19) 1 x serpentine sword
20) 1 pair x horns

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 1.67kg
Measurements: 24.5cm * 12cm * 38cm

6 products/master carton
GW: 11kg
Measurements: 51cm * 38cm * 40cm

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure 21053210
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure 21053310
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure 21053410
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure 21053510
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure 21053610
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure 21053710
#ntbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure 21053810
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure 21053910
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure 21054010
ewtbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure 21054110
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure 21054210
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure 21054310
prtbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure 21054410
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure 21054510

#newproduct #TBLeague #Dynamite #female #Purgatori

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
All I can say is, HELL YES!!! Ever since they put out their first Lady Death, I've been waiting for this one (I'm sure I'm not alone). I like the option of different wings. Very cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I saw the announcement over at Big Bad Toy Store... the description reads like a parody of pseudo-Egyptian themes. I realize that is not actually atypical for the comics genre, but it does make me cringe. Oh, ignorance is bliss, therefore knowledge is a curse, right?

JohnByng

Ancient Egypt was not the cultural landmark I was expecting either!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The comic has those Ancient Egyptian elements.

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I wanted to see how the wings fix on the body. There's no picture of the figure from behind. The HS is amazing. They didn't put a base! Thank all the old gods and the new!
As always, I really loved it all. Wish I had more money sparing to get (almost) all TBLeague figures. Don't know if I'll be able to get this one, since I recently PO'd Skarah and the Fighter Woman... and for me, these figures are crazy expensive.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is certainly striking in appearance, and I am sure it will be of really good quality, like TBLeague's other boxed sets. Just hard to see it as anything but silly if you know a thing or three about ancient Egypt. The only Egyptian thing about her is the little ankh pendant -- which (ironically?) stands for life. Saqqarah is the (modern) name for the most extensive necropolis (cemetery) of ancient Memphis, home of the first (step) pyramid.

highwayman57

highwayman57
On the parts list, it states that it comes with one pair of horns, so I presume that they are not permanently fixed to the head. If that is the case, this figure could make a nice base for a Dejah Thoris figure!

David

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
highwayman57 wrote:On the parts list, it states that it comes with one pair of horns, so I presume that they are not permanently fixed to the head. If that is the case, this figure could make a nice base for a Dejah Thoris figure!

David

Good idea, David. And if they are attached, I wonder how hard it would be to remove them, and still use her as a base for Dejah Thoris...?

onesixthwarrior

onesixthwarrior
Are you seriously expecting historical accuracy from the comic genre? I respect the study of history as a discipline, but the purpose of most comics in popular culture is pure escapism; fantasy. Storylines for characters such as this use "history" as a convenient setting. No one is expecting to learn about history from reading Marvel comics, right?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
onesixthwarrior wrote:Are you seriously expecting historical accuracy from the comic genre? I respect the study of history as a discipline, but the purpose of most comics in popular culture is pure escapism; fantasy.  Storylines for characters such as this use "history" as a convenient setting. No one is expecting to learn about history from reading Marvel comics, right?

No, I expect nothing from comics (I don't even read them, though I enjoy films based on/inspired by them). I'm just saying they're not even trying to justify the use/misuse of the historical/cultural "inspiration." The better fiction storylines at least imagine a fictional background/world.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Well it's about bloody time TBLEAGUE finally decided to come out with this figure, this one has been on wish list for years and I think she make a nice Ally for Lady Death figure.

Ok we now know that TBLEAGUE can make their female bodies in white and red and dark skin male figure, it would nice to see a dark skin female figure now.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Now would be a good time to acquire the rights to that suck Halle Berrie Catwoman movie. There’s no denying the film was garbage, but she was smoking hot in her outfit; plus we’d get a head sculpt to go with the body. I can’t imagine it would cost much as a license.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
This could be super useful for anyone with a red Tiefling character methinks!

MarkEl

I also realise it’s a comic, but this is not the Purgatory the nuns told me about in school. Is there a Limbo character spelled perhaps as Limbeau?  ;-)

Kidding aside, it’s pretty cool, and I like the two sets of wings. It also makes me realise they can produce any skin tone if they want including a broader range of realistic human as well as demonic ones.

PitViper

PitViper
Most definitely NOT my cup of tea, but I must say this is one beautiful female figure. If her skin tone was normal (and the horns could be removed, which they seem to be) I would definitely buy the loose figure and bash an Ukrainian separatist figure with her.

JohnByng

I think she looks like a "Ukrainian" separatist now! Smile

PitViper

PitViper
JohnByng wrote:I think she looks like a "Ukrainian" separatist now! Smile

lol! lol! lol!

MerylAkiba

Are there pegs or magnets for the wings? Also, in the pics, the wings appear translucent or is it photoshop? In the closeup of her torso photo, The underwear appears to be separate due to the tension of the garter strap. I wish they gave her the same hair as Vampirellas. The old comic version of her had the bangs. The wings would be perfect to make gargoyles.

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague PL2018-120 1/6 scale Purgatori Action Figure 21053610

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good question about the wings being translucent -- maybe, judging by the photos where they overlap the full moon; but they don't really look like it in some of the other shots. Not too familiar with photoshop, but it seems to me that this particular effect wouldn't be the easiest to make, so perhaps translucent after all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum