OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TBLeague S34 Teenage Body Review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TBLeague S34 Teenage Body Review Empty TBLeague S34 Teenage Body Review Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:28 am

Adeno

The S34 lady is quite cute! The color of her hands and face are a bit darker than her overall body's skin tone, but it's not something that bothers me too much. Due to her smaller frame and scale, most headsculpts designed for the standard S10D body will not scale well and will seem too big for her. At least she'll be able to wear more clothes but finding headsculpts that would fit her body will be hard.

The S34 I received wasn't perfect. There's some "extra skin" on her left forearm that kinda seem like tiny scars. Thankfully it doesn't seem like the type that would lead to destruction, they're just little lumps that are barely noticeable (I look too closely into my toys and dolls lol!). I decided that it's ok for her to be imperfect, it can just be a part of her uniqueness. Maybe sometime in her life, she fell and got wounded. Or maybe she got into a fight and got scarred as a result. She looks innocent, but I think she's also kind of a bully herself haha!

I sure hope her rubber bikini doesn't snap on its own while she's standing around lol!

I intend to use her body for the I8toys Shizuku headsculpt (she has movable eyes!) that I'm still waiting to arrive since this is the body that the head was specifically designed for.

2TBLeague S34 Teenage Body Review Empty Re: TBLeague S34 Teenage Body Review Wed May 18, 2022 10:08 am

maxman

Adeno wrote:

The S34 lady is quite cute! The color of her hands and face are a bit darker than her overall body's skin tone, but it's not something that bothers me too much. Due to her smaller frame and scale, most headsculpts designed for the standard S10D body will not scale well and will seem too big for her. At least she'll be able to wear more clothes but finding headsculpts that would fit her body will be hard.

The S34 I received wasn't perfect. There's some "extra skin" on her left forearm that kinda seem like tiny scars. Thankfully it doesn't seem like the type that would lead to destruction, they're just little lumps that are barely noticeable (I look too closely into my toys and dolls lol!). I decided that it's ok for her to be imperfect, it can just be a part of her uniqueness. Maybe sometime in her life, she fell and got wounded. Or maybe she got into a fight and got scarred as a result. She looks innocent, but I think she's also kind of a bully herself haha!

I sure hope her rubber bikini doesn't snap on its own while she's standing around lol!

I intend to use her body for the I8toys Shizuku headsculpt (she has movable eyes!) that I'm still waiting to arrive since this is the body that the head was specifically designed for.

I'm curious to see the head on I8Toys head on the S34 body. Have you received it?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum