OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“I made a vow to have peace, no matter how many people I have to kill to get it.” – Peacemaker

Picking up where 2021’s The Suicide Squad left off, DC’s recently released series – Peacemaker follows a violent vigilante who believes in achieving peace at any cost - no matter how many people he has to kill for it in the process. He was one of the members of the second Task Force X strike team sent on a mission to Coro Maltese.

In response to the immense fame of the character, Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce the highly-anticipated 1/6th scale Peacemaker collectible figure with shiny silver chrome helmets from the Peacemaker collection.

Sophisticatedly crafted with striking likeness of Peacemaker’s appearance portrayed by John Cena in the action series, the 1/6th scale figure features a newly developed helmet head and an interchangeable helmet covered in silver chrome finish with details, an attachable tongue to create alternate expressions, a specially tailored outfit, weapons including a sword, an axe, and a figure stand. The sidekick of the show - Eagly will also come as a 1/6th scale accessory with spread wings for complete collector experience.

Be sure to pick-up the fantastic 1/6th scale Peacemaker collectible figure now to add to your proud DC collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS071
PRODUCT NAMEPEACEMAKER
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31.5CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HELMETED HEAD WITH INTERCHANGEABLE SILVER CHROME HELMET, EAGLY (APPROXIMATELY 7CM TALL)
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q2 – Q3, 2023
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale Peacemaker Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of John Cena as Peacemaker in Peacemaker series
- One (1) newly developed helmeted head with one (1) interchangeable silver chrome helmet
- One (1) attachable tongue for alternate expressions
- Screen-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 31.5cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) red and navy ringer tee with shoulder armors and Dove of Peace logo on chest
- One (1) pair of navy blue-colored gauntlets
- One (1) pair of beige colored pants with navy blue patterns
- One (1) utility belt with silver buckle
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapons:
- One (1) sword
- One (1) axe

Accessories:
- One (1) Eagly (approximately 7cm tall) with one (1) pair of interchangeable spread wings
- A themed figure stand with character name

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

PEACEMAKER and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics
and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI (s22)

© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

PayTV - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11671
PayTV - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2987
PayTV - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3665
PayTV - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4602
PayTV - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5567
PayTV - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6533
PayTV - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7513
PayTV - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8484
PayTV - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9467
PayTV - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10445
PayTV - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11672
PayTV - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12402
PayTV - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13382
PayTV - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14356
PayTV - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15333
PayTV - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16308

#newproduct #HotToys #Peacemaker #male #PayTV #comicbook

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This is hands down one of the worst Hot Toys figures I’ve ever seen. If it had come with a neutral unhelmeted John Cena head I would have considered it, but with this ridiculous screaming (and tongue stuff)… yeah… No.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

PayTV - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
The absolute rule for "extreme" heads -- they are excellent and most welcome, if and only if they are the second head, and the basic neutral head is also provided. In this case there's an underlying deficiency anyway by the lack of any unmasked headsculpt in the first place -- compounded then by the goofyness of the masked sculpt.

All of this is more so where, although I'm not a wrestling fan per se, I can see John Cena being popular enough for people to want him especially. I guess the Cena head that came with a gladiator a couple of years ago is going to have a bit of a revival with anyone (not me) who'd consider getting this Peacemaker. And cue the unlicensed options...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I actually kinda love it, except, as you both pointed out, for this to be worth it, there should have been a good, reasonably neutral, unmasked/unhelmeted John Cena head to go with it. So I won't even consider buying it. Otherwise I think the screaming head looks great, and the swappable tongues are hilarious. The best thing about the set may be the eagle with swappable wings.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Not that I necessarily want to come back and beat this one down even further, but I just noticed that apparently the holstered gun is non-removable! None of the promo pics have it out, while the listing just refers, twice, only to "weapons including a sword, an axe, and a figure stand." I know that there's a specific edict from DC/Warner that's taken away the guns on toys at retail level (McFarlane), but I certainly didn't expect it to apply to a $265 collectible. Maybe the compromise for HT is that he can have only the appearance of a gun (unremovable from the holster). Or maybe it is removable after all, but they're not allowed to mention it, show it separately, or draw attention to it in any promo pics. An unremovable half-gun is simply offensive to the versatility that 1/6 is all about, and one more reason that an unlicensed Peacemaker borders on the necessary.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
If the holstered gun is non-removable, that would be a total shame. I agree, outright offensive. I doubt it is the case, but since the helmet is non-removable, who knows? HT is not what it used to be.

Diana

Diana
I don't know this character, but it makes me think once again I'm just no DC gal. -.-

I wouldn't mind getting that eagle though. Smile

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Diana wrote:I don't know this character, but it makes me think once again I'm just no DC gal. -.-

Peacemaker wasn't DC to begin with -- he goes way back to 1966 at Charlton Comics (one of the prominent non Marvel or DC publishers), where he was originally cancelled after 5 issues.  DC got rights to those Charlton characters in the 1980's.  Interesting trivia -- DC was going to have Alan Moore re-introduce them as "The Watchmen," until it became clear that the plot wouldn't leave the newly acquired characters in reusable condition, so Peacemaker along with The Question, Blue Beetle, Captain Atom, Nightshade etc got new analogues -- so you might actually know Peacemaker better as The Comedian.  DC eventually used the source version in the Suicide Squad comics.  He was played by John Cena in the second Suicide Squad movie, and (partly due to John Cena's super-energetic promotion of the character) he got a spin-off TV series, which has now been renewed. So it's taken him 55 years to be successful.  

PayTV - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: PEACEMAKER: PEACEMAKER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pmk00110

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Thanks for the info, MBAM. I didn't know he was originally drawn with a jetpack.
I was introduced to Peacemaker in my "Who's Who in the DC Universe" comics series & "Crisis on Infinite Earths" in the late 80's.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the info, MBAM.

Diana

Diana
Ooh interesting! Thank you MBAM! I will always give a superhero series a chance, especially if it gets that kind of attention. Smile

teamweapon

well so far i have spied 2 neutral heads to go with this figure.
one was mmm, i forgot who but was a chinese head and the other was a US 3D printed jobbie.
so if you LOVE the character i guess you could preorder it.
im kind of disappointed it dosnt come with an ice cream cone, as thas the only use i could think of for that daft head haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum