OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures Ai-2B 1/6 AIDOL 2 ALPHA EDITION aidol base 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
About the product:

Brand New. Shipping with a tracking number.
Scale: 1/6. Just for 1/6 scale action figure scene staging.
Details: Please see the description photos.

artistic - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures Ai-2B 1/6 AIDOL 2 ALPHA EDITION aidol base 2 10_06e10
artistic - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures Ai-2B 1/6 AIDOL 2 ALPHA EDITION aidol base 2 10_ad510
artistic - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures Ai-2B 1/6 AIDOL 2 ALPHA EDITION aidol base 2 10_b0310
artistic - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures Ai-2B 1/6 AIDOL 2 ALPHA EDITION aidol base 2 10_bb010
artistic - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures Ai-2B 1/6 AIDOL 2 ALPHA EDITION aidol base 2 10_c4a10
artistic - NEW PRODUCT: Art Figures Ai-2B 1/6 AIDOL 2 ALPHA EDITION aidol base 2 10_e5410

#newproduct #ArtFigures #Ai-2B #AIDOL #AlphaEdition #male #artistic

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful and familiar. Although it doesn't seem necessary, they do seem to have made the mask look a bit overly cartoonish.

JohnByng

I don't know what this is based on (computer game?) but I like the mask and armour. The staff weapon is a bit odd, looks like a curtain rail!

Hope he is going to be parted out or is cheap enough to get.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum