OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MOGO Studio: 1/6 scale Monster Series: Zombie Head MG2202

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: MOGO Studio Scale: 1/6 Size: 6.8cm high SKU: MG2202 Material: abs resin Cut-off time: April 15, 2022 Shipment time: Q3 2022 There are discounts for receiving orders for specific consultation customer service Note: The head sculpture belongs to the semi-bust, so there will be a gap in the link with the prime body (can be matched with a high-necked costume) Selling point: pure handmade exquisite painting Checklist: Head eagle Neck connector The prime body shown in the figure is: BD001 of the COO without a neck prime body

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: MOGO Studio: 1/6 scale Monster Series: Zombie Head MG2202 10531511
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: MOGO Studio: 1/6 scale Monster Series: Zombie Head MG2202 10531510
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: MOGO Studio: 1/6 scale Monster Series: Zombie Head MG2202 10531610
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: MOGO Studio: 1/6 scale Monster Series: Zombie Head MG2202 10531611
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: MOGO Studio: 1/6 scale Monster Series: Zombie Head MG2202 10531710
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: MOGO Studio: 1/6 scale Monster Series: Zombie Head MG2202 10531711

#newproduct #MogoStudio #Zombie #headsculpt #male Accessory #monster

shazzdan

shazzdan
I can't work out if this is supposed to have a horror or comedic theme. It would be nice to have a selection of zombie heads for various dioramas but the goofy eyes ruin this for me.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yep, not feeling it, but at least in theory it can be used on an action figure. Quite striking, actually, although the eyes compromise realism potential.

csyeung

csyeung
Looks like a zombified Bishop from Aliens hehe. Looks neat, wonder what the source is or if it's just supposed to be some creepy looking mage or zombie character?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum