OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE PARTNER/Little Girl Marty (RM030)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW:1/6 REDMAN TOYS Collectible Figure THE PARTENR

New product: REDMAN TOYS 1/6 Little girl Marty

Product Number Item No:RM030

The product contains Products include:

Head carving Head Sculpt
Red hat Red Hat
Pendant necklace Pendant Necklace
Army Green Jacket Military Green Coat
White long sleeve shirt White Long Sleeved Shirt
Black short-sleeved shirt Black Short Sleeve Shirt
Green Strip Shorts Green Strip Shorts
White socks White Socks
Casual shoes Casual Shoes
Flower
Black pistol and muffler Black Pistol Muffler
Silver Revolver Silver Revolver
Black pistol Black Pistol
Cigarette Cigarette
Knife Knife
Milk Milk
Milk Cup Milk Cup
Body
Hand x 8 Hands x 8

RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE PARTNER/Little Girl Marty (RM030) 1163
RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE PARTNER/Little Girl Marty (RM030) 2104
RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE PARTNER/Little Girl Marty (RM030) 3102
RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE PARTNER/Little Girl Marty (RM030) 495
RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE PARTNER/Little Girl Marty (RM030) 585
RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE PARTNER/Little Girl Marty (RM030) 680
RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE PARTNER/Little Girl Marty (RM030) 778
RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE PARTNER/Little Girl Marty (RM030) 876
RedmanToys - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE PARTNER/Little Girl Marty (RM030) 973

#newproduct #RedmanToys #female #ThePartner #movie

Delanie

Delanie
I have no clue who this is supposed to be , I might have bought it as an alternative to Laura but the moulded hair puts me off

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Isn't that the girl that played in that movie (The Professional) with Jean Reno (whose figure already exists)?

gunm

gunm
Yeah, it's supposed to be Natalie Portman as she appeared in The Professional. It must be a challenge for a small company to make a child-sized action figure body, so I feel bad being critical, but I don't think this looks right to me. The neck design in particular stands out as detracting from the overall look.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I can see young Natalie in there... just wondering why they didn't sculpt the hair separately to avoid the flesh overpaint.
Calling kyekye, show them how its done!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum