OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20513110
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20513210

VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower

At the request of the vast number of players, VERYCOOL upgraded and republished this female soldier "Villa".
Following the trend of the environmental protection era, the packaging box has been upgraded to an aluminum alloy external photographing storage box , hoping to bring you a better experience.

Thank you for your support for VERYCOOL!

Product Name: Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower
Product No. .: VCF-2035A (Police Black Python Stripe)
VCF-2035B (Jungle Python Stripe)
Product List:
- Emulational head sculpture * 1
- VC 3.0 big chest female body (soft chest)
- Python Stripe Camouflage tactical jumpsuits
- Military tactical boots (1 pair)
- Glasses
- Scarf
- Cartridge bag * 4
- Military tactical backpack
- Badge magic paster * 1
- Waist bag
- Carabiner
- Leather belt
- M18 smoke
- Kneepad * 2
- M4A1 assault rifle (Black) (DAM Provide)
- M4A1 assault rifle sight
- LA 5 - PEQ Aiming Laser (Black)
- PMAG 30 (Black) X 3
- VC high-grade aluminum alloy external photographing storage box
- VC aluminum alloy storage box sponge
- Hands with mitts in natural status (1 Pair)
- Hands with mitts in hooking - gun status (1Pair)

Release Date: Q4 2018

Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20513211
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20513310
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20513410
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20513511
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20513510
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20513610
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20513710
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20513810
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20513811
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20513910
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20514010
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20551910
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20552010
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20552011
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20552410
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20552510
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20552610
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20552611
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20552710
Villa - NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: 1/6 Python Stripe Camouflage - Villa Sister Flower 20552810

#newproduct #VeryCool #Female #Villa #Sister #ModernMilitary #Fantasy

onesixthwarrior

onesixthwarrior
Packaging enthusiasts are going to love this! An aluminum shell case- I don't even use those for my photo gear. It will be interesting to see how much that adds to the cost of the set.

This will be a good opportunity to get the Villa figure for those who missed out on the first release. I like the blacked out uniform variation and the revised gear so it will be a parts buy for me.

VC has been spoiling me with their successive female shooter figures. I guess they deserve a bit of a pause and do a revision.

JohnByng

I like the look of her. Much more realistic than the topless firearm-toting wenches.

onesixthwarrior

onesixthwarrior
I love the wenches too; they bring their own sense of style and fun to the hobby for me.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love both the new product and the awesome case. But I can't easily justify getting them...

MerylAkiba

Finally. I missed out on the first version.

blackpool

blackpool
Very cool indeed!!!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I see Cara even more in this one than the old one. The first pics are like a kickass Olsen twins.

CHEERS!

agentghost

agentghost
so the difference is the clothes or do they offer 2 different headscuplt/hair color? Look like the same head for both model A and B

blackpool

blackpool
While the headsculpt has been slightly repainted (mainly the lips) from the first version, I think the hair is the same color for these two releases.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum