OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: China X-H: 1/6 Lord Tang Bohu Dian Qiuxiang Flirting Scholar (CX-H11)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Parts List:
1 wax headsculpt
1 small book boy hat
1 piece of underwear
1 piece of pants
1 main body
1 pair of cloth shoes
1 belt
1 coat
1 bird cage
1 hapa dog
3 pairs of hands

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: China X-H: 1/6 Lord Tang Bohu Dian Qiuxiang Flirting Scholar (CX-H11) 94202219
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: China X-H: 1/6 Lord Tang Bohu Dian Qiuxiang Flirting Scholar (CX-H11) 94202220
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: China X-H: 1/6 Lord Tang Bohu Dian Qiuxiang Flirting Scholar (CX-H11) 94202221
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: China X-H: 1/6 Lord Tang Bohu Dian Qiuxiang Flirting Scholar (CX-H11) 94202223
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: China X-H: 1/6 Lord Tang Bohu Dian Qiuxiang Flirting Scholar (CX-H11) 94202224
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: China X-H: 1/6 Lord Tang Bohu Dian Qiuxiang Flirting Scholar (CX-H11) 94202222

#newproduct #ChinaX-H #LordTangBohu #DianQiuxiang #FlirtingScholar #movie-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Flirting scholar? I don't care if the machine translation messed up, the designation is priceless. Makes me think of that Sting song. I'm unfamiliar with the source, but the character looks fun. If I were collecting these Chinese historical and semi-historical figures more systematically, I would have totally gone for this.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Flirting Scholar is actually the name of the Stephen Chow movie this is from.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: China X-H: 1/6 Lord Tang Bohu Dian Qiuxiang Flirting Scholar (CX-H11) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good to know... I'm not sure whether it is more fun as a correct or incorrect translation. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I actually changed the translation myself once I figured out what it was from. The translation was something entirely nonsensical.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: China X-H: 1/6 Lord Tang Bohu Dian Qiuxiang Flirting Scholar (CX-H11) C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum