OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Horror Queen Championship Wrestling Tournament

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

After someone hit the back of my car which made me deal with the stresses of insurance companies (still dealing with them) and also the unfortunate accidental downtime of my internet connection, I decided to go create my favorite Asian ghosts in a wrestling game and make them fight in a tournament to see who is the Queen of Horror. Watching them battle it out was quite entertaining, especially since all the matches were quite competitive Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sorry to hear about your troubles, hope everything works out fine. Impressive game/video.

Adeno

Thanks, yeah, it's been such a stressful two weeks. Still waiting for guy's insurance to update me.

I want the new wrestling game but my computer can't handle it lol! I love the ability to create characters in these games, tons of fun Smile

Ephiane

Ephiane
Sorry for Your problems, Adeno. Holy Cow. What a rude game. affraid I wan´t to see that with some disney princeses. Laughing
Reminds me at the celebraty death match figure clips. Very Happy

Adeno

Thanks! Imagine Cinderella piledriving Snow White! I love Celebrity Death Match, too! That show was hilarious! Beavis and Butthead are coming back with a new movie where they're already granpas lol Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum