OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Enterbay: RM-1089 1/6 Scale MICHAEL JORDAN BARCELONA ’92 LIMITED EDITION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Feature:

-Including Certificate of Authenticity, Individual Serial number, Limited to 5000 Sets Worldwide.

-1 newly developed head sculpt of museum-like representation of Michael Jordan with authentic likeness, dynamic (iconic) facial expression

-Newly developed Michael Jordan body with 30 points of articulations, the height is according to Michael Jordan’s actual height in scale

Accessories:

- Michael Jordan signature interchangeable hands X 10 pieces, including a pair with magnets inside

- No. 9 USA Basketball Team Jersey with shorts X 1 set

- USA Basketball Team warm up tracksuit X 1 set

- Elbow band X 1

- Knee band X 1

- White socks X 1 pair

- Sneakers X 1 pair

- 1/6 scale Basketball with magnet inside X 1

- Figurine stand which can easily twist and curl with a wooden base printed with USA Basketball Team logo X 1 set

- Double side-printed cardboard with magnets which can stick with the newly developed base accessory to have more fun with different backgrounds X 1

basketball - NEW PRODUCT: Enterbay: RM-1089 1/6 Scale MICHAEL JORDAN BARCELONA ’92 LIMITED EDITION 11-52859
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: Enterbay: RM-1089 1/6 Scale MICHAEL JORDAN BARCELONA ’92 LIMITED EDITION 12_hnj10
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: Enterbay: RM-1089 1/6 Scale MICHAEL JORDAN BARCELONA ’92 LIMITED EDITION 13_pz510
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: Enterbay: RM-1089 1/6 Scale MICHAEL JORDAN BARCELONA ’92 LIMITED EDITION O1cn0400
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: Enterbay: RM-1089 1/6 Scale MICHAEL JORDAN BARCELONA ’92 LIMITED EDITION O1cn0401
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: Enterbay: RM-1089 1/6 Scale MICHAEL JORDAN BARCELONA ’92 LIMITED EDITION O1cn0402
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: Enterbay: RM-1089 1/6 Scale MICHAEL JORDAN BARCELONA ’92 LIMITED EDITION O1cn0403
basketball - NEW PRODUCT: Enterbay: RM-1089 1/6 Scale MICHAEL JORDAN BARCELONA ’92 LIMITED EDITION O1cn0404

#newproduct #Enterbay #MichaelJordan #Barcelona92 #male #athlete #Basketball

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I can't say I love the facial expression, but I'm not going to complain about another Michael Jordan figure. Might be tempted to go after some of the parts. But happy with my TBLeague custom.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum