OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“You must unlearn what you have learned.”

From the swamps of Dagobah, Sideshow is proud to present the Yoda Sixth Scale Figure, joining the galaxy of Star Wars collectibles.

The Yoda Sixth Scale Figure captures the wizened and powerful Jedi Master as he appeared in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. Based on the fateful Dagobah encounter, Yoda has a newly sculpted portrait with a calm, contemplative expression and sculpted hair. He wears a custom-tailored fabric costume, detailed with weathering and signs of age, with a blissl instrument hanging around his neck.

The Yoda Sixth Scale Figure features a cane accessory and a lamp, and the figure comes with three sets of uniquely sculpted hands including a pair of relaxed hands, a pair of cane-holding hands, a pair of force hands, and a lamp-holding hand.

Add this figure to your collection, you must! Bring the force of the Yoda Sixth Scale Figure to your Star Wars collectibles today.

License
Star Wars
Type
Sixth Scale Figure
Materials
Plastic, Fabric
Manufacturer
Sideshow Collectibles
Artists

JPark (Sculpt)
Narae (Sculpt)
Tim Niver (Sculpt)
Simon Garcia (Mold & Cast)
MJ Kim (Mold & Cast)
Wan Lee (Paint)
Namhoon Kim (Paint)
Mijin Namgung (Costume Fabrication)
The Sideshow Design and Development Team
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

The Yoda Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:

A new portrait sculpt and detailed likeness of Yoda as seen in Star Wars: Episode V
New detailed, weathered fabric costume
Seven (7) newly sculpted hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of cane holding hands
- One (1) pair of force hands
- One (1) lamp holding hand
Newly sculpted feet
Accessories:

One (1) cane
One (1) lamp

ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS

Product Size
5.5" H (139.7mm)*
Box Size
4.00" H (101.6mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 10.00" L (254mm)*
Dimensional Weight
2.0000 lbs*
Int'l Dim. Weight
3.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
UPC
©️ & ™️ Lucasfilm Ltd.

Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1182
Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 2142
Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 3121
Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 4105
Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 596
Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 690
Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 788
Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 885
Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 982
Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1078
Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1183
Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1266
Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1364
Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1456
Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1551
Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1649
Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1743

#newproduct #SideshowCollecibles #ESB #StarWars #Yoda #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmm. In some shots he looks great, in many, a little off. I am a little surprised that they decided to reproduce something HT made (and very well) so recently. Perhaps there is a market for it, and perhaps the relative price would be more attractive. But I doubt anyone who already picked up a good 6th scale Yoda would go for another, and that might severely limit the number of potential buyers.

gunm

gunm
This doesn't look good to me. It looks like a figure that should be priced far, far less than what Sideshow is going to charge for it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
They’re asking $150 USD.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:They’re asking $150 USD.

For a high-end sixth scale action figure $150 is not bad these days. I still have no need for it, but it might be worth it for others.

scalawag

scalawag
Yeah.... to me this has the feel of the prequel trilogy Yoda rather than TESB. It somehow looks too upright.

Paul

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
scalawag wrote:Yeah.... to me this has the feel of the prequel trilogy Yoda rather than TESB.  It somehow looks too upright.

I agree--that too, although it might be a question of posing for the photos.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I think the last Yoda they did was better. The HT was nice, but wayy overpriced and they stuffed in needless accessories to try and justify the price. If this was £50 I'd bite.

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:I think the last Yoda they did was better. The HT was nice, but wayy overpriced and they stuffed in needless accessories to try and justify the price. If this was £50 I'd bite.

Agree with you completely, except that objectively speaking an annoying and arguably unjustifiable price cannot detract from the visual appearance of the product.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
It did look good, but, it wasn't worth the same price as a full height figure. However, it was HT and it was Star Wars so it sold.

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I got the HT Yoda with floating rocks for $50 below retail and free shipping with a promo code through Sideshow. Well worth it for that, but not so good for you guys across the pond.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Yoda - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YODA 1/6 SCALE FIGURE C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Yeah, my local retailer has him for £250!

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum